TestCommander (autooptimisation) Trader's tool - page 9

xeon >> :

It is well under way, but there is a lot of work to be done.

It's hard to say exactly when it's going to come out, it's around the beginning of next year.

At what stage the development is moving. The beginning of the new year has arrived.

I have a quick question for those who already understand what is being discussed here. I'll figure it out in a couple of weeks at the earliest due to my busy schedule. Now I want to understand if it is worth studying and if it would be good for me.

I have an Expert Advisor ' MultiNeyro' that should be run for optimization six times and change the range once. It is possible to do that with what is offered here.

HIDDEN писал(а) >>

What stage the development is moving at. The start of the new year has arrived.

The development is in full swing. :-)

SHOOTER777 писал(а) >>

I have a quick question for those who already understand what is being discussed here. I'll figure it out in a couple of weeks at the earliest due to my busy schedule. Now I want to understand if it is worth studying and if it would be good for me.

I have an Expert Advisor 'MultiNeyro' that should be run for optimization six times and change the range once. It is possible to do this with what is suggested here.

The 'TestCommander' has the limitation that only 10 variables can be optimized at a time.

There are much more variables in this EA.

xeon >> :
The development is in full swing. :-)

XEON, couldn't wait for you again, had to implement my own version of everything I wanted from an optimizer.

Thank you for kicking me in the right direction and everything is up and running.....

HIDDEN писал(а) >>

XEON, couldn't wait for you again, had to implement my own version of everything I wanted from the optimizer.

Thanks for the kick in the right direction and everything went flying.....

You're welcome, it's not worth the kick :-)

Based on forum posts, your programme has no further development or is there a paid version