WHY? is the EA in first place in the championship with five trades opening at a time? - page 4

Aleksey24:

Well, as for the non-strictly defined parameters, the expert hasn't violated anything yet.

If they increase the spread, it will still be with spread+1pips according to the rules.
Then how come he has erroneous orders with incorrect S/L or T/P?
Maybe increasing the spread won't break anything.
But how about increasing the margin of losses with profit, say, up to 4 pips? Erroneous orders will appear, because our EA has not considered the settings... IMHO

Gorillych:
Bauleken:
Gorillych:
Bauleken:

Show me a broker who has the same quotes on EURGBP with a 2-point spread. I'll put my piper there.

This pair is 2 pips on Alpari

I asked a little differently:

Show me a broker who has the same quotes on EURGBP with 2 pips spread.

For some reason you answered only for the spread. I am interested in the same quotes (just in case: not the name, but the price flow).

Are you suggesting to check all his trades against the Alpari quotes? I can, of course, but one or two. I don't see the point.

I knew right away you didn't see the point. :) Check it out, don't be lazy. Be surprised.
For example, on October 1 night there were 6 sell trades (or so). Only one of them could open on Alpari quotes. The others opened 1-2 pips above the Alpari price. The Alpari price was fluctuating with an amplitude of 1 point and he was able to gain 1 point of profit at the same time (i.e. 1+2(=spread)), so the amplitude at MQ was at least 3 points.

In general I wonder why I have to explain elementary things to professional traders. :)))

dreder:
Aleksey24:

Well, as for the non-strictly defined parameters, the expert hasn't violated anything yet.

If they increase his spread, he will still be exposed with spread+1pips according to the rules.
Then how come he has erroneous orders with wrong S/L or T/P?
Maybe increasing the spread won't break anything.
But how about increasing the margin of losses with profit, say, up to 4 pips? Erroneous orders will appear, because his EA does not take settings into account...

Just increasing the spread by 1 point will make the strategy loss-making. Elementary maths. :)

Bauleken, I was talking about championship rule violations, not profits/losses.
Don't read the message diagonally ;)
So, someone want to tell me, how come this guy made so many deals with wrong SL/TP?
And is it a violation of championship rule III.6 -
correctly account for financial instrument settings without rigidly defined parameters (lot limits, spreads, minimum market pulls, etc.) ?

Bauleken:

I knew right away that you didn't see the point. :) Check it out, don't be lazy. Be surprised.
For example, on October 1 night there were 6 sell trades (or so). Only one of them could open on Alpari quotes. The others opened 1-2 pips above the Alpari price. The Alpari price was fluctuating with an amplitude of 1 point and he was able to gain 1 point of profit at the same time (i.e. 1+2(=spread)), so the amplitude at MQ was 3 points at least.

In general I wonder why I have to explain elementary things to professional traders. :)))

Firstly, neither you nor I know by what criteria the EA opens trades. Therefore, trades on Alpari may have been opened at different time and at different quotes.
Second, I have checked two trades, the first one and the fourth one, i.e. the first one in SELL and the first one in BUY. There are small discrepancies in quotes and time of their arrival, but still both these trades TRUSTED. The fourth one was on the brink of a foul, but it still has 1 pip TP.
Third, look carefully not only at the chart (it only shows us the BID price), but also count ASK.

dreder:
Bauleken, I was talking about championship rule violations, not profits/losses.
Don't read the message diagonally ;)
So, someone want to know how this guy got a lot of trades with the wrong SL/TP?
And is it a violation of the Championship rule III.6 -
correctly consider the settings of financial instruments without any strictly defined parameters (lot limits, spreads, minimum indentation from the market, etc.)?
"Incorrect SL/TP" could be due to a change in quote at the time of OrderSend submission (this is assumed). Technically he hasn't broken any rules. Only the Jury can disqualify based on the clause that anyone they want can be disqualified.

sashken:
Topor:

I hope that after such a tough and uncompromising selection of championship participants

the organizer and sponsors will be as firm on the matter and give appropriate explanations.

Imagine how many newbies and not only - will study MQL to write the same system or will go straight to the brokers with their money and TP=1 pip:) Everything is IMPO

So what next? So, they'll binge for a month or two... And then they will go around the forums crying that greedy brokers do not pay out profits?

Are there not enough examples like this?

Gorillych писал (а):

Firstly, neither you nor I know what criteria the EA uses to open trades. Therefore, trades at Alpari may have been opened at other times and at different quotes.
Second, I have checked two trades, the first and the fourth one, i.e. the first one in SELL and the first one in BUY. There are small discrepancies in quotes and time of their arrival, but still both these trades TRUSTED. The fourth one was on the brink of a foul, but it still has 1 pip TP.
Third, look carefully not only at the chart (it only shows us the BID price), but also count ASK.

You may not know, but I know which trades may or may not have taken place.
The trades don't go through there. Transaction 4861815 does not pass. 4861603, 4861905 are the same. The list could go on for a very long time. But you don't see the point in it.

ZS
It's funny that you teach me that the chart shows a Bid. :))
You will learn to pipsize in such a way on MetaQuotes Quotes and then see how it would look like on Alpari. That will be the answer. Otherwise it's like talking about oysters with someone who has never eaten them.

Bauleken:

Learn to pipsqueak like that on MetaQuotes and then see how it looks on Alpari. That will be your answer.
Didn't they promise to make Alpari quotes for the Championship?

Figar0:
Bauleken:

Learn to pipsize like this on MetaQuotes and then see how it looks on Alpari. That will be your answer.
Didn't they promise to make Alpari's quotes for the Championship?

I think they did, but the quotes on EURGBP are definitely not the same as on Alpari. My pip traders on Alpari do not make as much money as they do on MetaQuotes. :)