Wishes for MQL5 - page 102

TheXpert писал(а) >>

Oh, man, EventChartCustom cannot be used in indicators, but it would be great...

Let's write experts and don't bother. You can do a lot of things through the use of EventChartCustom. But, unfortunately, you will have to experiment a lot in order to understand what works and how it works. The help on the language is too scarce.

------------

And we call experts as indicators or experts, depending on what they do.

nen >> :

Write experts and don't sweat it. You can do a lot through the application of EventChartCustom. But unfortunately, you will have to experiment a lot to understand what works and how it works. Help for the language is too scarce.

------------

And we call Experts as indicators or Expert Advisors depending on what they do.

Applying an expert as an indicator is not the problem...

The problem is, and this has already been discussed, that you have to allow experts to work.

And this is fraught with danger...

kombat писал(а) >>

And this is fraught...

That's one of the problems.

Actually, there are a lot of problems.

Here's another question to ask.

What name should be given to an expert who is actually an indicator?

I don't want to call him an expert.

nen >> :

This is one of the problems.

In fact, there are many problems.

Here is another question to ask.

I do not want to call him an expert.

Court-medical expert! Because the case is clinical.

No, it's not. I still don't get it. Okay, well, the indicators should be flailing. If there's a graph, the velocity goes down. Well, we know that! And we're not gonna use graphics where speed is important.

After all, it's our business.

I don't understand that you can't give the preprocessor a directive to compile without including graphics libraries?

Svinozavr писал(а) >>

Medical examiner! Because the case is clinical.

No, man. I still don't get it. Well, okay, the indicators should be flailing. If there's a graph, the velocity goes down. Well, we know that! And we won't apply graphics where speed is important.

After all, it's our business.

I do not understand that we cannot give the preprocessor a directive to compile without including the graphical libraries?

The graphics are not much of a hindrance. If it is done well, the brakes are not noticeable. It is in MT4, but in MT5, if you believe it, the speed of calculations will be even higher.

nen >> :

This is one of the problems.

In fact, there are many problems.

Here is another question to ask.

I don't want to call him an expert.

I should know...

;)

'Questions about indicators in MT5'

nen >> :

structure, tasks to be done, possibilities - It's a complex task. (All within your imagination.)

If only mine!!! )) That's the point: it's a task to understand the developers' fantasies.) The concept would have to understand, but here it is, just can not do and would like to.

I'm studying MQL5 HELP and only one thought occurred to me while watching all THIS. Probably the developers' concept of "MT4 users are too fast and good at writing EAs, isn't it time to make it harder for them? ))

Therefore, the question about the concept. And I have a dashing pond of pictures)) Here is a simple example of debugging the indicator for signal validity. I don't know... I do not know... Not for me. I tried it in Excel, but without real binding it's a dead man's work...

kombat >> :

Applying an expert as an indicator is not the problem...

The problem is, and this has already been discussed, that you have to allow the EA to work.

And this is fraught...

"Allow EAs" only affects trading functions, isn't that the case in MT4. And so without permission the Expert Advisors will work fine. The main thing is to allow more than one Expert Advisor per chart.

Henry_White >> :

I wish I had!!! )) That's just it's a challenge to understand the developers' fantasies)). The concept would have to understand, and here it is, just can not do and would like to.

I'm studying the MQL5 HELP, and I've got only one thought while watching all THIS. Probably the developers' concept - "MT4 users are too fast and good at writing EAs, so why don't we make it harder for them?)

Therefore, the question about the concept. And I have a dashing pond of pictures)) Here is a simple example of debugging the indicator for signal validity. I don't know... I do not know... Not for me. I tried it in Excel, but without a real binding it's a dead man's work...

Exactly! I cannot figure out how to debug indicators and develop TS without using charts.

The concept? First, the chart will be removed from "indukes". Then they will remove it from Expert Advisors because it has no connection with them. Then they will remove the special trader's functions, etc. The concept, if we take it to its logical end, looks like C++. Without everything. It will be MQL6!!! ))) Make a description of the protocol (maybe) and f...fuck yourself, gentlemen. The language is powerful! Allows you to do everything! And the speed... m-m-m... ...it's really fast.

Ugh!))

Talex >> :

"Allow Expert Advisors" only affects trading functions, isn't that the case in MT4. So without permission the Expert Advisors will work fine. The main thing is to allow to put more than one EA on a chart.

I don't know about you, but with me, if this button is pressed, nothing is displayed on the graph.

(And what was displayed when the button was pressed, disappears accordingly...)

AP: this is about the comment in particular