Wishes for MQL5 - page 120

HideYourRichess >> :

It should be possible to set a delay for the investment password so that no trades are broadcast.

+

To continue the "password theme".

- password!

- bullshit

- who's rubbish!??

- and who is the password...?

;)))

В заметке "Rickrolled? Get Ready for the Hail Mary Cloud!" рассказано о новой распределенной ботнет-сети, специализирующейся на проникновении путем подбора паролей через SSH. Классические методы блокирования "brute force" атак слабо помогают против новой сети, так как с одного IP адреса производится лишь несколько попыток проверки - в подборе участвуют несколько тысяч машин, каждая из которых перебирает относительно небольшой диапазон вариантов перебора.

The experiment demonstrated that to one of the test machines there was uniform password brute force activity from 1767 hosts, whose traffic was not abnormal, but was evenly distributed in time and did not reach the threshold of attack blocking systems' reaction. Despite the seeming absurdity of the idea of password mining, the steady growth in the number of botnet hosts shows that the network has no shortage of hosts with typical or default accounts.

For more security, we can recommend ...

The question has been of interest for a long time.

People are beating and beating the bruteforce, but the simplest and in my opinion more effective method of protection

against bruteforcing for some reason . It's about the time delay on incorrect entry...

That is, the first error can be repeated immediately, the second only after a minute, then ten,

And the fifth error may be repeated for 24 hours, or by contacting support through other channels and asking them to reset it to a minute and I'll be more attentive.

Or is it so complicated that the whole world can not solve?

Another interesting idea came up...

Send out server logs after a trade is done,

including those that occurred on the server itself!

Dear developers! I would very much like to see a built-in calculator in the MT5 platform. There is a need to perform mathematical calculations with OHLC.

Can wishes now be written in the mcl5 forum ?

I wish...

Work out some kind of unified ideology in marking symbols.

For even a single extra sign can significantly "ergonomize" the viewing of them in the marketwatch...

For example the sign #

what does it mean? not many people know.... apparently no one...

But to write in the tablets that it is a group of CFD.

That's just the way it is...

And do not forget about group coloring if you do not leave it to traders.

The "off" symbols are not highlighted in any way, not "grey", it's confusing...

I would like to have as many possibilities as possible for several EAs to work on one instrument.

If lots are not allowed, then at least all possible "features" with order calculations, etc..

This allows several Expert Advisors for one symbol to work comfortably on one account

and their total results would be the same as in MT4.

alex1978 >> :

I would like to have as many possibilities as possible for several EAs to work on one instrument.

If lots are not allowed, then at least all possible "features" with order calculations, etc..

This allows several Expert Advisors for one symbol to work comfortably on one account

If you want to have more than one Expert Advisor in one account and their total results to be the same as in MT4.

Have you tried opening several identical charts and placing an expert on each one?

Sorento писал(а) >>

Have you tried opening several identical charts and placing an EA on each of them?

We are talking about using several Expert Advisors on ONE instrument on one account.

In mt4, this can be solved by means of time locks

between Expert Advisors' entries.

In Mt5, you need a high-quality order book or something like that ...i.e. an alternative way to bypass locks. This is what we should focus on.

For example, we can place 2-3 EAs on EURUSD and they won't disturb each other with their temporary locks and gluing of positions,

If we can get them, we will get the same result in MT5 without locks as in MT4.

That's what I mean!

alex1978 >> :

We are talking about several experts working on ONE instrument in the same account.

The account will remain the same. The price is the same. All orders are visible.

What's the question? What do you want? I really don't understand.

What is your wish?

а открыть несколько одинаковых графиков и на каждом расположить эксперт не пробовали?

Sorento писал(а) >>

The bill will remain the same. The price is the same. The orders are all visible.

What is the question? What do you want? I really don't understand.

What is the wish?

а открыть несколько одинаковых графиков и на каждом расположить эксперт не пробовали?

In Mt5 the opposite signal from another EA will close the current EA's signal.

In mt4 it is solved by simple lock. Temporarily open 2 opposite positions.

Experts simply track their orders by a magic number.

It would not be so in MT5!

Then we will need position accounting or something similar.

I.e. the alternative of such a lock through some functions.

In short, if I contact a programmer and want to rewrite several Expert Advisors for one symbol,

he would be able to do it and wouldn't get an answer like: "Unfortunately, 2 EAs will not work the same way as in MT4

and 2 EAs will never get the same result as in MT4".

Something like class...padding as they call it on some forums. Basically some kind of software that will count it all,

summarize the signals, etc... i.e. to get the same result of 2 EAs as in MT4, but without using lok.