Wishes for MQL5 - page 46

I think it would be good to add the possibility to create optimizers for MT5 and have a section on this site where freelance developers could add their versions of such plug-ins. If you want to compare their effectiveness, you may create your own one or download it from this site.

Please add possibility to track order sending to trade server, in particular logs from terminal, especially time of these operations would be available

2008.06.19 06:30:33 '*****': order was opened : #1941928 buy 0.25 GBPUSD at 1.9600 sl: 0.0000 tp: 0.0000

2008.06.19 06:30:30 '*****': request in process

2008.06.19 06:30:29 '*****': request was accepted by server

2008.06.19 06:30:29 '*****': order buy market 0.25 GBPUSD sl: 0.0000 tp: 0.0000

For example, through specific functions or something else. This is very important information, but the EA has no access to it :-(

What the hell?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When saving the results of optimization "Save as report" Only results are saved and no INPUT PARAMETERS are saved!!!! And why do we need naked results without input parameters from which they were obtained?!?!? Bullshit.

dimontus писал (а) >>

Please add possibility to track order sending to trade server, in particular logs from terminal, especially time of these operations would be available

2008.06.19 06:30:33 '*****': order was opened : #1941928 buy 0.25 GBPUSD at 1.9600 sl: 0.0000 tp: 0.0000

2008.06.19 06:30:30 '*****': request in process

2008.06.19 06:30:29 '*****': request was accepted by server

2008.06.19 06:30:29 '*****': order buy market 0.25 GBPUSD sl: 0.0000 tp: 0.0000

For example, through specific functions or something else. This is very important information, and the EA has no access to it :-(

You can, of course, have access to this information!

If you open a log file, for example, through DLL and search

Theoretically this is possible - it's a pain - but it is possible.

In MQL5 we would like to be able to manage from an EA

the ability to use the strategy tester

i.e.

1 the Expert Advisor works!

2 at the right time - starts optimization in the BACKUP mode of course - as a process - in the same terminal - without using external DLLs of course - and he continues to work calmly

3 in doing so the COUNCIL has the ability to,

interrupt it at any event of his own accord.

1 tick

2 if a certain value is reached by any parameter

3 or by time

4 By another event.

4 After the completion of background optimization - so that the Expert Advisor has access to the table of results, not in the form of a file (so as not to parse it)

but in the form of queries

----

that would be great!

YuraZ писал (а) >> I liked it too, but HistoryDepth( datetime dtDAT) is more functional

dd = TimeCurrent() - 86400 * 15; // always see 15 days ago

HistoryDepth( dd );

so it's up to us to decide how much depth to put, not constants 0 1 2...

because it can take say a week and a half or 3 days or 11 days, 35 days ... etc.

What is the point?

If "show full history" is selected in the terminal settings, it is downloaded on terminal start

work with the history in the Expert Advisor as with open orders (in terms of which order is opened), i.e. go from the last to the first one and look at the order open date

if it is less than the current date - the limit of days for analysis - interrupt the cycle

... I've done such things once before (I optimized the code of a program, which analyzed the history in the tester)

>> I liked it too.

YuraZ писал (а) >>

you may of course have access to this information!

if you open the log in the DLL and search

theoretically it's possible - it's cumbersome - but it's possible.

An option of course :-) but I would like a more civilised option :-)

dimontus писал (а) >>

Of course, that may be the case :-) but I would like a more civilized variant :-)

Just wrote a simple tester in C++ for now to pick up parameters

works very fast... there's even no point in comparing

---

On the one hand it's convenient to have the tester in the terminal (especially the visualization is just cool) and the fitting...

on the other hand, in terms of speed :

reading CSV files into memory in big blocks,

memory pass through quotes - generation of virtual trades - generation of output parameters - its tester is orders of magnitude faster

it's not that simple, but quite realistic and efficient

---

i wonder what will happen with TERMINAL and Tester in the release of MQL5, maybe they will go to different flats?

because their tasks are a bit different in general

but if they continue to live together, maybe it would be reasonable to manage the testing from the EA?

Well, first of all. I don't have any particular pretensions to the programming language itself. All the aspects have been touched upon and I'm satisfied with almost everything.

Secondly. I would like the shell to "wrap" functions or large operators in a block! VERY BUCKY (otherwise sick of scrolling, scrolling over a familiar text). (RS. examples of collapsing tags in NTML can be found many. very helpful).

Third, well, it's probably not your concern, it would be very nice when optimizing on one chunk of time to save the totals, and have them automatically optimize the next. Say, you optimize a tester for 3 months and want to see how it will behave during next 3 months. Well, you don't have to run all the results manually, do you? Can I do that? PLEASE SEND A LETTER OF APPLICATION TO THE DEVELOPERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

personally, i don't need it.... But for those who do not know how to program it will be easier to build an advisor/indicator visually using a friendly graphical interface using drag drop methodology, it will not be difficult to do this recurrent call of input arrays, only an array of values can be substituted as an input array of Close prices from another indicator, in the same way an IF(condition) indicator can compare two arrays, and to build an advisor, add a standard indicator, such as ReturnOrder whose input can be logical

At the end of the day, without programming complex calculations, we can build and optimize the input parameters of the Expert Advisor for trading.