Wishes for MQL5 - page 92

I fully support brici. The convenience of this method of program management can only be fully appreciated by someone who has used it at least once. However, this does not detract from its merits. When I switch dozens of times during the day from browser window to terminal window, I feel a certain discomfort from inability to use common gestures and quickly switch between different operation modes and windows in the terminal. I agree with the request to add this feature to the next version of the program.

Don't forget that the topic is called MQL5 Wishes. What does this have to do with the client terminal?

Logic operations in MQL-4 can only be performed on integer, but I would like to perform them on bollean as well, they take up less space,

and their CPU works faster too.

int a=0, b=0;
  bool res = !( a^ b);
  Alert("Bulev исключ. или-не(", a,"^", b,")! = ", res);

/******************************** пожелания к MQL-5

bool a=0,b=0;
  bool res = !(a^b);
  Alert("Bulev исключ. или-не(",a,"^",b,")! = ",res);

**************************************************/  

stringo писал(а) >>
Don't forget that the topic is called " MQL5 requests". What does the client terminal have to do with it?

Let's formulate it as a wish: Together with a requote error, return the requote price .

This is in the wake of the incomplete 'DC knows' dialogue.

To summarize: on the results of ANY trade operation, along with the error, return the price at which it was performed (or a requote, for example). This will eliminate the need to refer to an order or paliatively use current quotes.

SK. писал(а) >>

Seconded.
Offset of 1) local time and 2) server time relative to GMT in MQL5 in the form of environment variables. It will allow to realize a universal algorithm of history data processing, including the possibility of trouble-free transfer of Expert Advisors between terminals of different brokerage companies.

+1

Please make it possible to save various files (text, screenshots, etc.) in folders that can be named by the user

can be set by the user. Otherwise, the number of files in one "files" folder exceeds a reasonable number and it becomes difficult

there. Also, all these files are destroyed by reinstalling MT (you may forget to make copies).

chief2000 >> :

Please make it possible to save various files (text, screenshots, etc.) in folders that can be named by the user

can be set by the user. Otherwise, the number of files in one "files" folder exceeds a reasonable number and it becomes difficult

there. Also, all these files are destroyed by reinstalling MT (you can forget to make copies).

Nothing prevents you from creating your own subfolders in the "files" folder and specifying in the path ="files\mypapka"

;)

chief2000 писал(а) >>

there. And also, all these files are destroyed by reinstalling MT (you can forget to make copies).

On the whole, I support this.

Forcing sandboxing is, in my opinion, an ineffective overkill. In my opinion, it is sufficient to limit oneself to general guidelines and a mention of responsibility. And the right to decide (as a matter of principle) should remain with the application developer. Especially since the DLL may be used, and they can write anything there.

Many people are annoyed or alarmed by the implied phrase "for your own sake".

Babay писал(а) >>

Let's formulate it as a wish: Together with a requote error, return the price of the requote .

This is in the wake of the incomplete 'DC knows' dialogue.

To summarize: on the results of ANY trade operation, along with the error, return the price at which it was performed (or a requote, for example). This will eliminate the need to refer to an order or use current quotes palliatively.

Why palliative? The most direct way. The dc works with the client on the current quotes. The price requote is always the same as the current quote.

kombat >> :

Nothing prevents you from creating your own sub-folders in the "files" folder and putting ="files/mypapka" in the path.

;)

My Indicator has been collecting statistics on spreads of some brokers for three months.

All folders of MTs of different brokers are united in one, using Windows Shell (another incomprehensible limitation -

it would be possible to store Indicators, EAs, templates, profiles etc. outside of МТ, and in МТs only to set full path

to a single folder). When reinstalling one broker's MT, by mistake I deleted the link to the experts and the original experts folder

The original experts folder was deleted (it should have been unlinked first). Several months of work was wasted... Fortunately still a copy of experts was not so old. Seems silly to me - they just created a great platform and saved on thinking out some important, primitive in realization, "little things".