How much does it cost to write a "complex" EA? - page 41

NYROBA:

I have been invited to lecture at the Stock Exchange University http://www.buniver.ru/

If you don't know how to trade yourself, teach it to others!
A great characteristic for all those "teaching" how to trade.
The name alone is "University"! It is inspiring!
The lecturer is an expert on the dung methodology of demo trading.
Hurry up, enrolment is limited!

Why so acrimonious? Alex has looked for and found an interesting job, now there is no restriction to only deal with his system in his spare time. Sincere congratulations!

rsi:
Why so acrimonious? Alex has looked for and found an interesting job, now there is no restriction to only deal with his system in his spare time. Sincerely congratulations!

rsi, thanks for the congratulations. :)

rsi:
Why so acrimonious? Alex was looking for and found an interesting job, now there is no restriction to deal with his system only in his spare time. My sincere congratulations!
"Manka the bond thief on trust" (C) also found an interesting job

The Exchange University company offers to learn the profession of Exchange Trader together with professional trainers who have both methodological skills and practical experience of working independently in the financial markets.
Is Niroba a teacher-professional and also with practical experience of working independently in financial markets? What does he say about himself to his students in the first class?

timbo:
rsi:
Why so acrimonious. Alex was looking for and found an interesting job, now there is no restriction to deal with his system only in his spare time. My sincere congratulations!
"Manka the bond thief on trust" (C) also found an interesting job

Exchange University offers to learn the profession of Exchange Trader together with professional lecturers who have both methodological skills and practical experience of working independently in the financial markets.
Is Niroba a teacher-professional and also with practical experience of working independently in financial markets? What does he say about himself to his students in the first class?

Why did I go to work at a University of Trading?

Exchange University is not a broker - it is a training company - it has a position above all brokers.

For reference: "In America, 80% of the population trades on the stock exchanges; in China, only last year, about 9 mln. people joined the exchange trade;

In Russia, 5% of the population is connected to financial markets, mostly in Moscow and St. Petersburg (of the 5% who trade on the stock exchanges, less than 1% understand how financial markets work).

The goal of the Exchange University is to improve financial literacy, i.e. to give

The objective of Exchange University is to improve the financial literacy of the population, i.e. to give the basic concepts of what financial markets are and what internet trading is, etc., etc.

I am pleased that, in my opinion, one of the best trading platforms today has been chosen to popularise internet trading,

one of today's best trading platforms - MetaTrader4.

timbo, you are right, the quality of education depends on the professionalism of teachers, so

all teachers have at least two Higher education... some have... D. in Economics.

Regards,

Alex Niroba.

Hello again Alexander, is it possible to contact you via mail or ICQ? I have some work to do and need your advice.

:)

NYROBA:
For reference: "In America, 80% of the population trades on exchanges; in China, last year alone, around 9 million people joined the exchange trade;
The information given "for reference" by the "teacher" is yet another characteristic of a scam. The figure of 80% is out of hand and has nothing to do with reality. 9 million in China is only half a percent of the population, which says nothing. Especially given the regulation of access to the market, which until recently was very strict.

timbo если у Вас не получается зарабатывать на валютном, фондовом или сырьевом рынках, то это совсем не ознчает, что если Вам не дано, значит это лохотрон. :) Может вам стоит подучиться или заняться другой работой?! :))) Не каждому дано стать космонавтом, капитаном лайнера или трейдером... - каждому своё! В других областях можно тоже неплохо зарабатывать, если вы конечно хороший специалист! :) Специальностей очень много, на выбор можете поступить в любой ВУЗ, освоить профессию и стать лучшим из лучших !!! Всё в Ваших руках!!!
Best of luck! ;-)

So there is nothing substantive to answer? Neither about the practical experience of the "stock exchange university lecturer", nor about 80% of stock exchange traders.
The previous 40 pages have already prepared the reader, and this came as no surprise.