How much does it cost to write a "complex" EA? - page 37

Scriptong:
NYROBA:
ОТЧЁТ ПО СЧЁТУ В ПРИЛОЖЕНИИ:

Логин: 619761

Пароль: w5drckc

Сервер: Alpari-Demo

Commendable, but very aggressive.
I just do not understand - why to close a position, if literally in a few seconds to open in the same direction? I can still understand those places where the reversal happens, but there...

In order to increase a deposit by 10000% in a month, it must be constantly growing, even by small amounts. As they say - better a bird in the hand...

In real life, you need to upgrade a bit, i.e. rebuild the trading system, most importantly I know how to do it. :)

NYROBA:
Scriptong:
NYROBA:
ОТЧЁТ ПО СЧЁТУ В ПРИЛОЖЕНИИ:

Логин: 619761

Пароль: w5drckc

Сервер: Alpari-Demo

Commendable, but very aggressive.
I just don't get it - why close the pose when you literally open in the same direction a few seconds later? I can still understand those places where the reversal happens, but there...

In order to increase a deposit by 10000% in a month, it must be constantly growing, even by small amounts. As they say - better a bird in the hand...

In real life, you need to upgrade a bit, i.e. rebuild the trading system, most importantly I know how to do it. :)

Oh, man... O_o NYROBA, thank you from the bottom of my heart, I think I got it.

Alex, could you post that excel file?

Red.Line писал (а):

Which of the ten Excel files are you talking about?

NYROBA:
Red.Line wrote (a):

Which of the ten Excele files are you talking about?

The one that wasn't posted on onyx trade . :((

Or if not difficult, please send them to red.line@mail.ru

Red.Line писал (а):
NYROBA:
Red.Line wrote (a):

Which of the ten Excele files are you talking about?

The one that wasn't posted on onyx trade . :((

Or if it is not difficult, please send it to red.line@mail.ru

Unloading quotes from MT to Exxele - I split it into 2 files to avoid slowdown (1-28bp and 29-54bp).

The remaining 8 files - a detailed analysis of 54 currency pairs from annual

to hourly. Each file contains formulas which are used to calculate, among other things, the average

oscillation amplitude, the change of the price of the current period to the previous one, i.e. how much the price passes

per hour, 4 hours, a day, a week, etc., taking into account the pattern being formed, as well as the check of 61 f-values is included,

i.e. what is the average error of equality in each formula.

Also in Exxle on the closing prices, on historical data I have completed all the charts.

I extended the tables into the future until 2015 and made a kind of simulator, at each period, taking into account the current market situation

I build possible future Neely's patens - I put the selected "important" quotes into the tables and using

using formulas I calculate future points, then I substitute the obtained data in another table (till 2015)

and plotted the expected Neely patterns. I check the calculated points using 61 formulas.

s.s. Now one file weighs not 30 but 145 MBytes, so it is not possible to send it by mail, even in compressed form.

Regards,

Alex Niroba

NYROBA:

Downloading quotes from MT to Exxele - I split them into 2 files to avoid slowdown (1-28bp and 29-54bp)
The other 8 files - this is a detailed "breakdown" of 54 currency pairs from annual
to hourly. Each file contains formulas which are used to calculate, among other things, the average
oscillation amplitude, the change of the price of the current period to the previous one, i.e. how much the price passes
per hour, 4 hours, a day, a week, etc., taking into account the pattern being formed, as well as the check of 61 f-values is included,
Also in Exxle on the closing prices, on historical data I have completed all the charts.
I extended the tables into the future until 2015 and made a kind of simulator, at each period, taking into account the current market situation
I build possible future Neely's patens - I put the selected "important" quotes into the tables and using
using formulas I calculate future points, then I substitute the obtained data in another table (till 2015)
and plotted the expected Neely patterns. I check the calculated points using 61 formulas.
s.s. Now one file weighs not 30 but 145 MBytes, so it is not possible to send it by mail, even in compressed form.

WinRAR compresses Excel file more than 7 times (just checked), and it can split archive into several parts.
You can send those 2 10Mb files (or 3 7Mb files) by mail or you can upload them to a file-sharing site.
If you want...

komposter:
WinRAR compresses Excel file more than 7 times (just checked), and can split archive into several parts.
The resulting 2 10Mb files (or 3 7Mb files) can be easily mailed or uploaded to a file-sharing service.
If you want...
Upload it to you! And what do you do with your junk? Ponts are not compressed by any rar.

And in the secret excel, I suppose, just a list of open accounts with names, passwords, current balance and forum branch, if the statement has already been advertised, to make it easier to control who is still worth grazing, who can already be forgotten about, and for whom to go to the forum and clean up history.

komposter:
NYROBA:

Download of quotes from MT to Exxele - I have split them into 2 files to avoid slowdown (1-28bp and 29-54bp).
The other 8 files - this is a detailed "breakdown" of 54 currency pairs from annual

WinRAR compresses Excel file more than 7 times (just checked), and can split archive into several parts.
The resulting 2 10Mb files (or 3 7Mb files) can be easily mailed or uploaded to a file-sharing service.
If you want...

Yes, you're right, out of 145 MBytes, vinrar compressed to 16.5 MBytes.

I think the email ....@mail.ru with an attachment of more than 3 MBytes is not sent.

Squeeze/send?:) Dreamers. Nyroba here already once sent all (read all) to download their own pre-deleted file description of his strategy) to share / not share a personal matter, and stinginess and lack of respect for others - a stain on reputation, but apparently not all need it.It's a pity that he got into discussion of Better's Expert Advisor with his "achievements" (why his statements????), which completely discouraged the latter from showing his face there...