How much does it cost to write a "complex" EA? - page 38

timbo:
Put it out there! What do you do with your money? You can't compress your doughnuts with any size.

And in the secret excel, I guess, just a list of open accounts with names, passwords, current balance and forum thread, if the statement has already been advertised, to help control who is worth to graze, who can be forgotten, and for whom to go to the forum and clean up the history.

Well you're a guy with no boner! :)

Well, then put it on the internet or your strategy with a steady profit of 2000% per month. :))))

Figar0:
I do not know how to compress/send them.) Dreamers. Nyroba here once already sent all (read all) to download their own pre-deleted file description of his strategy) to share / not share a personal matter, and meanness and disrespect for others - a stain on the reputation, but apparently not all need it.It's a pity that he got into discussion of Better's adviser with his "achievements" (why his statements????), which completely discouraged the latter from showing his face there....

He got in, as you put it, not to discourage anyone, but to show,

that in forex, a profit of 1000% is not the maximum limit. :)

The possibilities in forex and other financial markets are not limited,

If you understand the laws by which those markets work.

Markets, like everything in the universe, are governed by certain laws.

This is for those who are desperate to find their profitable strategy.

He who seeks, he always finds.

s.w. Regarding the explainer, the file was hanging for a few days, the counter was over 150 downloads.

Whoever wanted it downloaded it. Although I didn't write anything new there, a description of the strategy is on a parallel thread.

here's the beginning of the thread https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/50458 there's a lot of strategies

The branch describes many strategies that have nothing to do with the Wave Theory - this is for those who are disappointed with Elliott Waves.

Regards,

Alex Niroba.

NYROBA:
komposter:
NYROBA:

Downloading quotes from MT into Excele - I split into 2 files so the computer doesn't slow down (1-28vp and 29-54vp)
The other 8 files - this is a detailed "breakdown" of 54 currency pairs from annual
to hourly. Each file contains formulas which are used to calculate, among other things, the average
oscillation amplitude, the change of the price of the current period to the previous one, i.e. how much the price passes
per hour, 4 hours, a day, a week, etc., taking into consideration the pattern being formed, as well as the check of 61 f-values is included,
i.e. what is the average error of equality in each formula.
Also in Exxle on the closing prices, on historical data I have completed all the charts.
I extended the tables into the future until 2015 and made a kind of simulator, at each period, taking into account the current market situation
I build possible future Neely's patens - I put the selected "important" quotes into the tables and using
using formulas I calculate future points, then I substitute the obtained data in another table (till 2015)
and plotted the expected Neely patterns. I check the calculated points using 61 formulas.
s.s. Now one file weighs not 30 but 145 MBytes, so it is not possible to send it by mail, even in compressed form.

WinRAR compresses Excel file more than 7 times (just checked), and knows how to split archive into several parts.
You can easily send 2 10Mb files (or 3 7Mb files) by mail or upload them to a file-sharing site.
If you want...

Yes, you're right, out of 145 MBytes, vinrar compressed to 16.5 MBytes.

I don't think ....@mail.ru sends an email with an attachment of more than 3 MBytes.

Got it, mail up to 30, if not - red.line@netempire.ru

If not, here: ftp://217.172.27.39

l: nyroba

p: nyroba

(Here is the link to log in from here.)

Please, please, please! And from me, well, as promised beer - right! :)
Thank you so much in advance! %)

Red.Line писал (а): And I owe you a beer, as promised! :)
Thank you so much in advance! %)

Do you need the files for downloading quotes from MT to Excele?

I'm going to try and get it in the mail.

NYROBA:
Red.Line wrote (a): And from me, well, as promised a beer - exactly! :)
Thanks so much in advance! %)

Do you need the files for downloading quotes from MT to Exxele?

Well, I was hoping you could give at least a visual hint of what you've written. :( I understand the principle, but there are still a lot of blind spots. I suppose they will become clearer after reading Eliot's book to the end, but so far I see more questions than answers. :(

Red.Line писал (а):
NYROBA:
Red.Line wrote (a): And from me, well, as promised a beer - right! :)
Thanks so much in advance! %)

Do you need files to upload quotes from MT to Excele?

Well, I assumed you'd at least give some hint in visual form of what you've written. :( I understand the principle, but there are many gray areas. I suppose, they will be clearer after I read Eliot's book to the end, but now I see more questions than answers. :(

Both emails are gone, check your email.

Thank you! :)

Haven't arrived yet. :(

Red.Line писал (а):

email me when you get it. :)

I'm begging you not to throw it on the Internet. Thank you.

Regards,

Alex Niroba.

NYROBA:
Red.Line wrote (a):

email me when you get it. :)

I'm begging you not to throw it on the Internet. Thank you.

Regards,

Alex Niroba.

Oops, I'm a stump, I messed up the address!!!! It will come back and will write that it cannot be delivered. :(

I'm sorry, please forward another name to:

red.line@netempire.ru
I'm a fish!!! :)

Mr. Niebora, a few questions for you here, so as not to cause a flurry at the Bettor's. On the Championship forum you highlighted a great handiwork on an Alpari demo account using Elliott Wave Analysis. And you also complained about the lack of time to write an EA using your strategy. So ... questions:

1. How do you see Elliott Waves when each trade takes 5-10 min? On ticks? Are they there and do they work there?

2. How do you have time to identify or mark waves, if they are there, when your hands and head are busy with pipsing in the account?

3. How does manual trading give you a series of 16 losses or more than fifty profitable trades? You think with your head, not with your Expert Advisor. Not a very long series for manual trading? You cannot make a mistake 16 times in a row.

4. You say that you do not have time to write an Expert Advisor, but at the same time you are trading on Forex market 24 hours a day, and even on a virtual account. What is the catch? What is the point of killing time on the virtual account and not making money? You have long ago formed a sample, so that you could gain confidence in the strategy. Why not work on the real market, even with 100 quid? With such results and with such a start-up capital you will become a millionaire by Valentine's Day :).

5. 5. Are you human? :) Judging by the bill you do not need the worldly necessities - you do not need food, sleep, or the disposal of digestive waste, etc.

6. How do you manage to keep chattering on the forum, if you pipsqueak?

7. When will you stop overloading the batter's thread with floods? I'll either freak out or my scroll will break :)