How much does it cost to write a "complex" EA? - page 34

goldtrader:
Mathemat wrote (a): By the way, if a strategy's results are determined by a small percentage of super profitable trades, then it cannot be considered successful. And you have it exactly so:the most part of all profits is made actually on two or three successful trades, the effect of which is multiplied by increasing lot size.
Maybe, it would be better to focus on trades which are the most profitable in terms of profitability, to the detriment of their total number? Probably, it would be better to open less frequent deals without waiting for the huge drawdown of equity.

This is exactly what I want to do in the program, because it's difficult to track all the trends by hand in real time.

By the way, if you have assets or property in Britain, you'd better get them out in advance or get rid of them for the time being at a comparable price.

Soon, I can calculate an approximate date, the pound will be dreaming a complete scare..... :)))

NYROBA писал (а): That's exactly what I'm going to do in the program, because it's hard to track all trends manually in real time :)
So, try to test the system without MM (0.1 lot, only 1 position) and with mandatory SL, don't waste your time...

NYROBA:
Vinin:

So what's it going to be. Are you going to post it or not?

What's to post? The explainer? - I deleted it. If you need it, ask around on Onix. :)

I'd say the game is still going 'dark'.

Mathemat:

We do not know in advance which trades will be profitable and which will not. Stops should be placed everywhere anyway. But after testing the strategy without MM Alex will have at least some idea whether it is worth to develop it or reject it. In fact everything is determined only by the profit factor

I wanted to say that the author had good reasons to suppose the higher profit probability of closing this very position. The strength of the signal may also vary, right? These are only strong signals that I wanted to focus on. Of course, we should test with a fixed lot. In this case both the LRA and the FP will be on a silver platter :) And trading only high-probability deals (if the TS allows defining their filtration criteria), the FF can also be significantly increased. Besides that "everything is determined by FF" one should not forget about such important indicators as GCL and drawdown depth.

Vinin:
I'd say the game is still going dark.

Why in the dark? I lit up, I mean, I monitored my demo account.

I'm halfway through the island, by the way. :)

Files:

NYROBA:
Vinin:
I would say that the game continues to go in the "dark".

Vinin: I would say that the game continues to go dark.

s.w. By the way, I'm halfway across the island. :)

As I understand it, the account is gone. I've been dying to see it. It's not ironic. It's just that I'm finally interested. Because I'll be off my subject for another three months. Four logical errors in the expert (competitive) is a lot. But at least I saw that this approach has a right to life. It has not yet leaked, and should have. Therefore I can (and must) distract myself for the time being. I would like to propose you to open a real account on the miniforex (at least), for ten dollars. I've tried it myself. You do not get any emotions from the demo. No losses, but no profit. I would have liked to read (watch) the theoretical part. And to the replicas of 2000% a month, as I noticed you're no longer accustomed to react. But that's not the point. Any system has the right to life, if it is beneficial to someone. And not necessarily monetary. Maybe respect, attention or something else.

Just wanted to see it.

You gave (you gave) the link, but there was nothing there already. (And whether it was, there is a question). So I ask to put on the forum (if you do not want to, then sent by mail to my login AT mails ru).

Vinin:

As I understand it, the account is gone. I wanted to see it.

Why not? The detailed report in the post above, here's the login and password:

Логин: 573561 Пароль инвестора: rbz6jfl(только просмотр)

NYROBA:
Vinin:

As I understand it, the account is gone. I'd like to see it.

Why not? Detailed report in the post above, here's the login and password:

And the server address? I'm not interested in the report.

NYROBA:
Vinin:

As I understand it, the account is gone. I'd like to see it.

Why not? Detailed report in the post above, here's the login and password:

Very similar to pure pipsing, up to 15 orders a minute manually is very physically demanding. But that's on the demo. Try the same on the real - don't spare ten dollars.