the true unprofitable face of the adviser - page 7

Valmars:
delyus:

tested 50 more EAs - again, it was disappointing.

The offer still stands, I repeat:

who will propose an EA on daily basis with average profit exceeding the average loss by 2 times, profit factor of not less than 2, success not less than 60%, drawdown not more than 10% for a period from 2000 to this day, the 20% of the profit for six months, I will not buy for anything

Such an advisor does not exist in nature. If it were to be created (which is beyond the realm of possibility), it would cost millions, unlikely your 20% would attract the author. Don't chase the "philosopher's stone", the "firebird", the "perpetual motion machine", be realistic.

Addendum: even if a supercomputer, like the one that fought with Kasparov, working for many days, and finds a combination of EA parameters that meets your conditions, there is no guarantee that immediately after that it will not start to lose, up to a Margin Call.

delyus:

tested 50 more EAs - again, it's not good.

The offer still stands, I repeat:

who will propose an EA on daily basis with average profit exceeding the average loss by 2 times, profit factor of not less than 2, success not less than 60%, drawdown not more than 10% for a period from 2000 to this day, the 20% of the profit for six months, I will not buy for anything

Get down to earth. Here's a free expert, test all you want: http://www.autoforex.ru/lab/20_200_v3/20_200_v3.php

20% of profit is nonsense. No one will give you a hen that lays golden eggs every day, for the opportunity to get one egg per week.

Moreover, IMHO - if you find an EA that gives you a probability of 100% just 10 pips of profit per month, you'll get "ridiculously rich".

I am risking my own money, remember, I am not asking for a profit guarantee, and if the loss is firing, I am asking for a logical system that has made a profit on history within the conditions listed above. i don't ask for a grail, i recognize grails by their gait, usually hourly, the drawdown is huge, and one hundred percent the average loss exceeds the profit, indicating a fitting, distant stops, and a high probability of future drains.

Now I'm just running one on history, after optimisation on Alpari quotes. I have one with a profit more than a loss and vice versa. 30 min.

delyus:
If i have a 20% of profit for 6 months it is excellent in any case, moreover i risk my own money, do not forget, i am not asking for profit guarantee, and if i have a loss i am asking for a logical system, that would bring profit on history within abovementioned conditions. and not for a grail, i recognize grails by gait, usually by an hour, the relative drawdown is huge, and hundred percent average loss exceeds the profit, that indicates the fit, the stop loss and high probability of future drawdown.
Or, for example, an EA that has made 1-2-10 trades in 7 years, all in profit, profit factor -max, loss - 0, good luck -100%, drawdown - 0. Would you also take this EA?

I'll take this one. why can i trade like this manually, but an EA cannot? is it impossible to create such an EA? one trade in several days, works on daily candlesticks, because everything below the daily candlesticks is random, and i do not need an EA on a random factor. as on the picture, you may create such an EA, 20% of my money is yours, what's the problem? why do i always get everything below 1 o'clock with cp-loss exceeding cp-profit? where are the logical systems on daily signals, on weekly signals, but not on hourly and below. have you seen an adequate live trader that trades on hourly? At least daily.

delyus:

I'll take this one. why can i trade like this manually, but an EA cannot? is it impossible to create such an EA? one trade in several days, works on daily candlesticks, because everything below the daily candlesticks is random, and i do not need an EA on a random factor. as on the picture, you may create such an EA, 20% of my money is yours, what's the problem? why do i always get everything below 1 o'clock with cp-loss exceeding cp-profit? where are the logical systems on daily signals, on weekly signals, but not on hourly and below. have you seen an adequate live trader that trades on hourly? at least on daily.

Real on diaries, contract of sale, money back guarantee: 190.000 rubles to an account in a Russian bank. Suits you? Works even with 1:20 leverage (trades large deposits).

autoforex писал (а): А 20% от профита - это ерунда какая-то. Никто на отдаст вам курицу несущую золотые яйца каждый день, за возможность получать одно яйцо в неделю.

Moreover, IMHO - if you find an Expert Advisor that gives you a 100% probability of only 10 pips profit per month, you will become "very rich".

Once again about the same thing, this topic comes up again...

Should that be understood to mean that ALL expert sales are scams, because "No one will give you the hen that lays golden eggs every day for ..." for a fixed amount, which will certainly be insignificant compared to the price of golden eggs.
Or, the developer himself convinced that his Expert Advisor, even being profitable today (over-adjustment?), will start losing money tomorrow, and therefore he wants a small fixed amount today instead of a potentially infinite cashflow? I.e. still a scam .

Expect SK. with his vision of the future competition of working experts...

timbo:
autoforex wrote (a): And 20% of the profit is nonsense. No one will give you a hen laying golden eggs every day, for the chance to get one egg a week.

Moreover, IMHO - if you find an Expert Advisor that gives you a 100% probability of only 10 pips profit per month, you will become "very rich".

Again about the same thing, the subject comes up again...

Should that be understood to mean that ALL expert sales are scams, because "No one will give you the hen that lays golden eggs every day for ..." for a fixed amount, which will certainly be insignificant compared to the price of golden eggs.
Or, the developer himself convinced that his Expert Advisor, even being profitable today (over-adjustment?), will start losing money tomorrow, and therefore he wants a small fixed amount today instead of a potentially infinite cashflow? I.e. still a scam .

Expect SK. with his vision of the future competition of working experts...

I don't think anyone is sure that today's profitable expert won't sell out tomorrow. But a profit since 2000 is a pretty serious bid to win, and to give it up for 20% of semi-annual profit is just stupidity. It is easier to risk a deposit 5 times smaller, get the same profit and remain the monopolist of this Expert Advisor.

Aver,

The Expert Advisor I described above will always work with any broker and its performance will not depend on the year, because the market is essentially moving and will always do so. So replicating the Expert Advisor will not change anything in this world, the rivers will not flow up. this is not an Expert Advisor where they found a niche with the eye of a needle, adapted the EA to this case and sell, and then bashfully hide your face and say that the market has changed and other excuses. That's how all successful traders I know, and I've been in this business for 5 years. They will always trade that way, it is a question of how to technically manage the parameters of an EA and how to translate them into indicators, etc., so that the trader does not have to sit in front of his computer all day long and may entrust the deposit to an EA that will trade as logically as he does, excluding weak points such as emotionality and human factor.