the true unprofitable face of the adviser - page 5

I do have money, but I only spend it on high-probability projects and on facts, not on ghost dreams.

If it meets my minimum requirements described above, then let's talk.

'Valmars'.

delyus:

I do have money, but I only spend it on high-probability projects and on facts, not on ghost dreams.

If it meets my minimum requirements described above, then let's talk.

'Valmars'.

I give you an expert who works only on one demo server, you - test though on the history though in the real, the test period is limited to 3 months, if you like you pay to a bank account to have real confirmation, if you think I am a scam! I do not know what to do with it.

delyus:

Then I won't spare any money at the end of the year.

Choose any of the ones I have posted.

I'll give an advisor but with a six-month limit stitched on.

claud and alexei,

I don't feel sorry for a really working EA and the person who created it. do you think I don't appreciate other people's work? would you at least be ashamed to engage in shameless extortion and attempts to bullshit me with fitted EAs? Then I can say at the end of six months if there is a loss on my blood-earned money, you will be responsible for it. and I'm telling you that I am willing to risk my money and pay an honest result of 50% for even half a year of 20% of the money. By the way, even my Expert Advisor created by a group of outstanding traders yielded minimal profit, they didn't give the declared profit, so at least the people had the courage not to demand money for the marriage, but when their EA did give 80% profit for a year, they received 10%, as they had agreed.

delyus:

claud and alexei,

I don't feel sorry for a really working EA and the person who created it. do you think I don't appreciate other people's work? would you at least be ashamed to engage in shameless extortion and attempts to bullshit me with fitted EAs? Then I can say at the end of six months if there is a loss on my blood-earned money, you will be responsible for it. and I'm telling you that I am willing to risk my money and pay an honest result of 50% for even half a year of 20% of the money. By the way, even my Expert Advisor created by a group of outstanding traders yielded minimal profit, they didn't give the declared profit, so at least the people had the courage not to demand money for the marriage, but when their EA did give 80% profit for a year, they received 10%, as they had agreed.

Since I'm in no hurry, I'll wait and sell, but a limited number of copies. I don't even interrupt any more with silly suggestions like: BUY, TEST, REALLY BELIEVES, etc.

Aleksey24:
delyus:

Then I won't spare any money at the end of the year.

I'll give an advisor but with a 6 month limit stitched in.

Ok, Alexey. Although your offer was not addressed to me, but I would like to "test" your sowettes, and if they work in real time according to your reports, I'm ready to buy them. As one of the speakers said, I am willing to pay lots of money for a working EA.

Stepler2442:
Aleksey24:

I'll give the EA but with the 6 month restriction stitched on.

Ok, Alexey. Although your offer was not addressed to me, but I would like to "test" your soyethers, and if they work in real time according to your reports, I'm ready to buy them. As one of the speakers said, I am willing to pay lots of money for a working EA.

The other day I will post it here on the forum, but with the restriction until September 21, as they will be in the championship, September 22 if you want to change it.

I just want to combine all strategies into one EA with different mages.

Files:
experts.zip  19 kb

delyus:
I've tested over 2000 EAs, and only one of them showed a profit on all ticks, and it didn't hold, no matter how fine-tuned it is, or how crude. Gee, I wonder, has anyone ever seen a profitable EA that holds all of the history ticks for 7 years?

Our brainchild on the canadian m15 from chistoricent has survived 7 years on all ticks.

If you don't believe me, send an email to www.fxmts.ru and they will send you an EA that can be run on history.

Alexei,

i think the robot has a very impressive effect, but take is fixed, i.e. it does not allow profit to accumulate and this is the main logical principle of trading. the average loss is greater than the average profit, and it should be at least 2 to 1, maybe it can be done by reducing the profitability from 90 to 70%?

i have no idea how to use this robot.

'Valmars'.

delyus:

Alexei,

i think the robot has a very impressive effect, but take is fixed, i.e. it does not allow profit to accumulate and this is the main logical principle of trading. the average loss is greater than the average profit, and it should be at least 2 to 1, maybe it can be done by reducing the profitability from 90 to 70%?

i have no idea how to use this robot.

'Valmars'.

So are you interested in "MTS requirements" or profit and drawdown?