the true unprofitable face of the adviser - page 4

delyus:

claud, i give you 20% of the year's profits, i swear by all the saints i will transfer and not distribute. but if there is a loss, i won't scold))

i've tried it, it's also down, but with triple speed))

Prepayment only! BUY?

claud,

Do I have a sucker written on my forehead? )) There will be a profit to pay, believe me, it's worth it.

And then, everyone agrees on 10% and this is 20%.

delyus:

claud,

Do I have a sucker written on my forehead? )) There will be a profit to pay, believe me, it's worth it.

Let me give you an EA that works only on the demo server of one brokerage company, test it, like it, how much would you PAY for such, as described? The test is about 1-2 months, or there may not be a single bid!

let's have an alpari guy who works, not a single bet for 1-2 months? you don't want that, you want him to work out every move on the daily, 1-2 trades in a few days

delyus:
let's have an alpari guy, not a single bet for 1-2 months? no need for that, I need him to work out every move on the day, 1-2 trades in a few days

Then look for the grail further. And this is a working option (while on the real 0-3 bids per month!) that earns! No point selling lots of copies: the consortium will trace the tactics and the currency will wander the wrong way!!! So expensive and exclusive!!!

delyus:
I'll give you a guy who works at Alpari, not a single bet for 1-2 months? I don't need that, I need him to work every move on the day, 1-2 trades for a few days.

I' m going to ask you to look at some of my stats posted on the site:
"Here's the result... So, how do you rate?

How much will you give?

claud,

0-3 bets a month on the real, keep your computer on 24 hours a day for 3 trades at most?

Alexei,

I'm impressed, but the conditions are the same as above, you have to understand, I will not screw you and will not distribute, I will pay you, but at the end of the year, not in advance. You are not in a mosque, you will not be cheated here. You need this: plays on the daily, at least 75% luck, at least 2 profit factor, the average profit to average loss of at least 2/1. Couple or three trades every few days. Max drawdown - maximum 10%. And all this from 2000 to the present day on eurobucks with a fixed lot. Then I won't regret any money at the end of the year. Those who have trusted me know this. I have several EAs working with majors, but I'm still looking for more, like diversification. I do best manually - 5% per month with minimal risk.

It's true that in the stock market

delyus:

claud,

0-3 bets a month on the real, keep your computer on 24 hours a day for 3 trades max?

Alexei,

I'm impressed, but the conditions are the same as above, you have to understand, I will not screw you and will not distribute, I will pay you, but at the end of the year, not in advance. You are not in a mosque, you will not be cheated here. You need this: plays on the daily, at least 75% luck, at least 2 profit factor, the average profit to average loss of at least 2/1. Couple or three trades every few days. Max drawdown - maximum 10%. And all this from 2000 to the present day on eurobucks with a fixed lot. Then I won't regret any money at the end of the year. Those who have trusted me know this. I have several EAs working with majors, but I'm still looking for more, like diversification. And I do best manually - 5% per month with minimal risk.

If you don't have money for something, that's your problem. I have enough money for both the internet and the depo, and I take my profits out and spend them!