Another latest EA, unbeatable results ( awaiting criticism) - page 8

Nikolo:
You say there are no good indicators, so I want to send you a picture with only indicators, without prices.
Who are you talking to? Or are you talking to yourself?

usdjpy:
Excuse us idiots for our illiteracy. At that profit margin of +80% of depo per month you should urgently take out a loan for start up capital. I've come across offers from lenders at 15% per month on an unattended forum. If I haven't already forgotten how to count, in a month you will have 80% - 15% = 65% of the loan amount. You will repay the debt minus the interest and the remaining 65% will again roll over at 80% per month. In two months you will have 0.65 * 1.8 = 1.17, which means you will be financially independent and the amount of your funds will be 17% higher than the amount of your credit. And then in 10 months or one year from taking credit 1.17 * (1.8 ^ 10) = 606.97942852608 or nearly 60697% per annum. Soros will burst with envy. That's the arithmetic.

So do not pull the rubber band and do not waste your time on forums. Time is money. In a year when the chickens are pecking at your quid and when Forbes magazine will print your unshaven face on the cover, drop by and remind all the non-believing Thomas here of this thread.

only an ignoramus would write such a stupid thing :)

A literate person will check everything a hundred times before running the money. And why should I take a loan at 15 percent a month? I am a sucker. I can get a loan at 13 percent a year!

ufkef

you test it on real quotes. don't take it from Histori septg. see what it shows on them. otherwise "fuzzy you know. ... "

it is very important for an EA to have a drawdown of no more than 20%... anything higher is bullshit. and it should not stay in a drawdown for more than 2 months. note: an EA should trade both in flat and in growth...but since 2002 - there's a lot of growth, and what do you have since 2003-2005... how many annuals?

and another thing ... it is very important to get the right quotes! 2 or 3 straddling writers - that's what the gravels are built on and what they are bursting on.

I can write an EA of any complexity
ufkef@list.ru

ufkef >> :

that's a stupid thing to write :)

A literate person will check everything a hundred times before running the money. And why should I take a loan at 15% a month? I am a sucker. I can get a loan at 13% interest!

and I managed to take 9%...

"I didn't even know that suckers are measured by how much interest they take out of the bank."

ufkef >> :

And about the attacks on my Expert, they say he gives 40 pips a month, so you do not know how to count, he gives 40 pips a month with 50 depo!!!!

So with 500 deposits he will give 400 pips a month!!!!

I am amazed at the illiteracy of forum users. if you want to criticize, you should at least finish school !!!!

I'm very amused by the last sentence.

Especially after the author claims that the number of pips taken increases proportionally with the increase in the depot :D