Another latest EA, unbeatable results ( awaiting criticism) - page 3

ufkef:

And about the attacks on my Expert, they say he gives 40 pips a month, so you do not know how to count, he gives 40 pips a month with 50 depo!!!!

So with 500 deposits he will give 400 a month!!!!

Galois, you are incorrigible. I tell him about Thomas and he tells me about Yeremiah... Do you know the difference between pips and dough, genius? If you have a billion dollars deposit, you will get the same 40 pips on history with this Expert Advisor!

solandr:

I am once again amazed at the illiteracy of forum participants, if you want to criticize, at least finish school first!!!!

Some people have not only graduated from school but also have dissertations to defend ;o)))))

Listen, it does not apply to you, you're obviously a literate man, I meant the others!

No, your posts are very valuable material, but they have nothing to do with me!

Mathemat:
ufkef:

And about the attacks on my Expert, they say he gives 40 pips a month, so you do not know how to count, he gives 40 pips a month with 50 depo!!!!

So he gives 400 pips a month with 500 depo!!!!

Galois, you are incorrigible. I tell him about Thomas and he tells me about Yeremiah... Do you understand the difference between pips and dough, genius? You may have a billion dollars deposit, but with this Expert Advisor on the history you will get the same 40 pips!

And yet we do not want to or cannot understand each other, that's the whole point!!!!!

How these very pips are obtained, let me explain my thought!!!!

Imagine that in order to get 40 pips and a drawdown you have 2000 pips, it turns out that the need to have 1000 bucks get 20 agree?

And if you get 40 pips with a drawdown of 40 pips, then to get 40, you need only 40, don't you agree?

This is what I am talking about!

In the first case you get a lot less from a billion than in the second case!!!! agrees!!!!

Now you see what I mean!!!!!

The point is that it doesn't matter what the absolute value of pips is per month, it's the relative value, relative to the drawdown that can occur when you get those very pips, am I wrong?

Mathemat:
40 pips profit per month...something you've given up on, Galois...

You got me all confused. Where do you see 40 pips a month?

I have a test of 8 months!!!! from 2006.11.24 to 2007.6.24

so that's an average of 250 pips a month!!!!! look it up, hope you're enjoying it now, right :)

OK, Galois, let's say 250 pips/month. But that doesn't make your creation any more interesting to me. It's a cat in a poke... Solandr and Integer have already explained and shown us everything together with the code, but you still can't get away with it.

solandr:
Integer:

And here is the code of this wonder:

Your code looks more intellectual - it's harder to suspect fraud, because transactions are scattered in time - less periodic than in my code, although the essence has not changed - "peeking into the future, using another symbol". You probably spent 10 minutes more on it than I did on mine :o))))))))

If the Expert Advisor is not positioned as a multicurrency one, then it's quite easy to catch it using history of other symbols, if you have an .exe file. You simply need to open a new terminal, download the history, then go offline, close the terminal and unload the history of all symbols except for the one being tested, start the terminal and test the Expert Advisor. It will not open deals (or it will open them in the wrong place). Connect the Internet and test and compare the results.

Charts are not proof of course, they can even be drawn in an editor!

It is not clear what for. So there is an Expert, so it works, what else do we need to be happy? It turns out that he needs critics. )))) Brother, well done!!! What is the purpose of the Expert Advisor? Answer this difficult question.

Mathemat:
OK, Galois, albeit 250 pips / month. But that doesn't make your creation any more interesting to me. It's a cat in a poke... Integer and solandr have already explained and shown us everything together with the code, and you still won't give up.

2 Mathemat, Solandr. You're wasting your time, utkef (Galois) doesn't want to see or hear anyone. He is blinded by his next grail, and the MOJ has gone from 3p to 7p, although this figure means nothing to him either.

2 Galois: Understand at least that this forum is not a marketplace. If you're looking for buyers (read suckers) for your grail, it's certainly not here.

ufkef:

Once again I am amazed at the illiteracy of forum participants, in order to criticize, at least finish school first!!!!

2 Mathemat

If I am not mistaken, university is an educational institution that provides basic pedagogical education in addition to special mathematical training. I've always been interested in how professional educators deal with "troubled teens", as I myself have not come up with anything smarter than a kick in the ass in my short teaching career.

I look forward to another discussion and the elegant triumph of logic and reason over adolescent arrogance.