Another latest EA, unbeatable results ( awaiting criticism) - page 7

igor00:

//The second approach is to look at Forex from the perspective of mathematics, which was born much earlier than Forex, and thanks to which our life is exactly as it is now - for example, we drive cars, not horse-drawn carts like in the century before last).

A very logical and literate form of thought. Covers a wide range of examples and is understandable and provable to most. 95% lose in forex. What to do?

I think that mathematics at least limits the list of stupid things that can be done in Forex, but certainly does not exclude them completely. For example, compare the following two examples from today:

Example 1.

Aleku 27.06.2007 13:10 Once upon a time I had an idea to write an Expert Advisor imitating Fourier decomposition
of a specified testing interval using genetic optimizer. It means that parameters of five to ten harmonics are set in the Expert Advisor
in a template, while amplitudes and frequencies are selected by the optimizer according to maximum profitability of opening deals. Actually this would be a simple and clear proof of the pointlessness of overoptimization

Example 2.

Perhaps, the simplest, but most profitable tactic using the indicator! The so-called Zigzag confirmation levels are used. Entry - at breakdown of these levels from the inside - strictly by the closing price! Showed by arrows.

Do you feel the difference in the approach? The second approach to forex is not far removed from the flip of a coin and similar things.

igor00:

A very logical and literate form of thought. Covers a wide range of examples and is understandable and provable to most.

Is there really any objection to it? Or an argument?

igor00:

95% lose in forex. What to do?

Where does that figure come from? I've heard that 99% of those who decide to try it quit.

igor00:

What to do?

It's better not to play the real thing until you've got a working, tried and tested, extensively
and thoroughly studied, tested and researched trading system.

This is all woe from the mind. Human vices and psychology seem to be more stationary and simple.

One of the follies may be to create a system without ever toggling yourself in the numbers cruncher on a history of several years.

igor00:

It's all woe betide the mind.

I don't think so. I think there are options...

igor00:

One silly thing might be to set up a system without ever having toggled yourself in the numerator for a number of years' worth of history.

I agree with this. First a detailed study of the subject, experiments, experiments and again experiments (calculations) and only after all this perhaps some thoughts can arise about how something can be done. And the tester in this chain is only an auxiliary tool, which is used only for confirmation or rejection of ideas, but not for total search of all combinations of parameters in a row.

igor00:

//To look at Forex in terms of mathematics, which was born much earlier than Forex, and thanks to which our life is exactly as it is now - for example, we drive cars, not horse-drawn carts like in the century before last).

A very logical and literate form of thought. Covers a wide range of examples and is understandable and provable to most. 95% lose in forex. What to do?

It is normal, in any business only 5% remain, the same statistics are among the traders at the bazaar, maybe a little higher than 7-10%.

solandr:
igor00:

It's all a matter of woe.

I don't think so. I think there are options...

One of the reasons why working methods are out of date and primitive may be the principle: "It works - don't touch it". If it works for a few years, God willing...

Something similar to the size of the lot being traded, with an increase the profitability falls. The creation of the Expert Advisor may lead to theft and large masses, followed by termination of the method's functionality. As well as a great concern for profits with such a simple method and more problems for the author. On the forum everyone is squeaking about wanting to see the code to the point of threats, and the cleverness manifests itself in ways to trick them.

Have you ever thought that all of you are deep in the head can not trade and the Expert Advisor is trying to eat fish from a finger and sit down?
about that I have nothing on my camcorder.

ufkef:

And about the attacks on my Expert, they say he gives 40 pips a month, so you do not know how to count, he gives 40 pips a month with 50 depo!!!!

So with 500 deposits he will give 400 pips a month!!!!

I am amazed at the illiteracy of forum participants, if you want to criticize, you should at least finish school !!!!

Excuse us idiots for our illiteracy. At such a profit of +80% of the depo per month you should urgently take out a loan for the initial capital. I've come across some unattended forum offering lenders at 15% a month. If I haven't already forgotten how to count, in a month you will have 80% - 15% = 65% of the loan amount. You will repay the debt minus the interest and the remaining 65% will again roll over at 80% per month. In two months you will have 0.65 * 1.8 = 1.17, which means you will be financially independent and the amount of your funds will be 17% higher than the amount of your credit. And then in 10 months or one year from taking credit 1.17 * (1.8 ^ 10) = 606.97942852608 or nearly 60697% per annum. Soros will burst with envy. That's the arithmetic.

So do not pull the rubber band and do not waste your time on forums. Time is money. In a year when the chickens are pecking at your quid and when Forbes magazine will print your unshaven face on the cover, drop by and remind all the non-believing Thomas here of this thread.

You say there are no proper indicators, so I want to send you a picture with only indicators, without prices.