Another latest EA, unbeatable results ( awaiting criticism) - page 5

solandr:
dmitry1978:

I'm not sure how to do this, but I'm sure I have a good chance to get a good result.

Frankly speaking, it is quite difficult to answer your unexpected question ;o). Although in principle I have already tried in this post:

I've been working with a lot of Expert Advisors for a long time and I have no idea what to expect from them.

The catch is in the way the tester works. It does not model symbols different from the one being tested but shows ready made bars. For example, let's say we're testing on EURUSD, but we are also testing on EURJPY and USDJPY bars. For example, the current time is 1:00. When accessing EURUSD data, we obtain the Close price which was at 1:00 and when accessing the daily timeframe of symbols EURJPY and USDJPY, we obtain the Close price of the daily bars, i.e. the Close price of EURJPY and USDJPY which will be only at 23:59. Thus, at 1:00 we know how much EURUSD will be at 23:59 from the EURJPY/ USDJPY currency pair ratio. If the price at 23:59 will be greater than the EURUSD price at 1:00, we will buy it, if it is lower, we will sell it. And further, at 23:00, we close the order. I hope it is clear to you now.

aah! I see ! thank you very much!:)))

solandr:
This, of course, is understandable to a person who understands MT4, but not to a sucker who gives his hard-earned money for an ex4 file... I don't think suckers even read technical forums like this one. At best they can read fiction of something like this for example: http://www.forexpf.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=393431 - 163 pages (almost 2 years) of learning "how to trade using the system" from great professionals. ;o) What did it give someone during 2 years - is not clear...

solandr, my comment is certainly not for you, but for those ... er ... well, don't call everyone a sucker. Remember Kozma Prutkoff:

"About many things we have no idea, not because our concepts are weak, but because they do not fit into the circle of our concepts." (From memory). There are many new forum users attracted by a catchy subject heading, who are just at the beginning of their acquaintance with MQL and automated trading and are not experienced in the intricacies of EA development and testing. And your example with the code opens many people's eyes (see at least the example above, where a man in the Forex market since 1999 and himself expresses his negative attitude to the "black boxes", he can not be called a "sucker", nevertheless, I thank you for your explanations).

By the way, the developers could remove one of the tester's pitfalls in one fell swoop, by prohibiting access from the tester to the zero bar on untested symbols, since it only misleads, with a message being issued to the log and stopping further testing.

Although, it is quite easy to create a "profitable" Expert Advisor (on the history) and without referring to other symbols. True, it will take a little longer.

Take any Expert Advisor that is not strongly losing, or a standard or synthesized indicator, go through the history and mark entry points (or ranges), write it all in an array, and check the coincidence of signals of our "system" and those remembered from the history. Randomize a little to make it look more credible, compile it and get a profitable system (exe-file) that provides stable profit on quotes from any history, since quotes do vary from different sources, but not so much as to go in different directions for a long time. Well, there may be variants.

If the situation is favorable, such an Expert Advisor can yield profit on real account for some time. If we want to sell it, of course, we have to thoroughly work out everything. And then open a site and trade (anonymously), at low cost, but in mass, relying on mere, as you say, suckers.

Although, everyone decides for himself whether to buy or not to buy. But in fact there were positive reactions to such proposals on this forum as well.

Hi, we're all talking about the wrong thing and the wrong way!

I've been trying to tell you that there are a lot of ideas in this forum. It's ridiculous!

One idea is money management through increasing bets, (doubling, tripling after a loss or a win, it does not matter), but any mathematician will tell you that such a system works only for the time being, and it is sure to fail!

And the profitability of this system is very simple, you want to earn 100 bucks every month with a 90% probability of 900 bucks in profit, and what is 90% profit :)

You make 100 bucks a month, and one month you lose it all! That's the system!

As any mathematician will tell you, they may look different, but if they show only price changes over time, the most reliable indicator is the one that is on your screen. Everything!!!!!!

I have here the idea of a neural network, but I do not really believe it. It does not take into account all of the parameters and therefore it will not give the right result.

I do not believe in it, there are not enough studies on the subject!

So there are no ideas, or they just do not give out?

Who at least as an example, can give at least one idea!

Of course, I have not disclosed mine yet. I initially had an idea, I have converted it into numbers and checked it,

Of course, I will check it out in real life!

ufkef:

So there are no ideas, or are they just not given out?

Who, even as an example, can come up with even one idea!

There are a whole wagonload of ideas in this thread https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/50458. There are both ideas and calculation algorithms with pictures. They have been constantly posted there for more than a year. The only thing you won't find is ready-made Expert Advisor code. Are you going to read it or you need something like CodeBase - a couple of sentences of description and the ready code itself?

ufkef:

I'm certainly not revealing mine yet. which is how my advisor works. ...

Why are you torturing everyone so much? We'll soon be hiring hackers to attack your computer and get hold of your priceless idea.

LOL. ;))))))

It's just that the idea is the man himself. It's God whispering to him by intuition when to open and when to close.

solandr:
ufkef:

So there are no ideas, or are they just not given out?

Who, at least as an example, can come up with even one idea!

There's a whole wagonload of ideas in this thread https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/50458 It has both ideas and calculation algorithms with pictures. They've been posted there constantly for more than a year. The only thing you won't find is ready-made Expert Advisor code. Are you going to read it or you need something like CodeBase - a couple of sentences of description and the ready code itself?

Sorry looked at the thread one nonsense, maybe not paying attention.

I say there is no point in discussing which indicator is better, if they only work on three values, which the chart shows anyway.

We need a theory!

Such as the theory of skewed quotes

igor00:
It's just that the idea is the man himself. It's God's intuition telling him when to open and when to close.

That's understandable,

Another thing you want to do is mechanise it all, and let the machine think where it opens and where it closes.

solandr:

'Another latest EA, unbeatable results ( awaiting criticism)' solandr 24.06.2007 19:27

The catch is in the way the tester works. It does not model symbols different from the one being tested but shows ready made bars. For example, let's say we're testing on EURUSD, but we should also use bars of other symbols EURJPY and USDJPY. For example, the current time is 1:00. When accessing EURUSD data, we obtain the Close price which was at 1:00 and when accessing the daily timeframe of symbols EURJPY and USDJPY, we obtain the Close price of the daily bars, i.e. the Close price of EURJPY and USDJPY which will be only at 23:59. Thus, at 1:00 we know how much EURUSD will be at 23:59 from the EURJPY/ USDJPY currency pair ratio. If the price at 23:59 will be greater than the EURUSD price at 1:00, we will buy it, if it is lower, we will sell it. And further, at 23:00, we close the order. Now I hope it is clear to you?

Solandr, this is a great scam! You could write a useful article on this topic.

SK. писал (а):
solandr, that's a great scam! A useful article could have been written on the subject.

Perhaps something like an article could be written, but then I think that "sellers of cheap ex4 files" will face serious problems associated with the need to prove to customers that their "black boxes" do not use this scam technology. Perhaps then the question of selling EAs would be to sell the source code with a thorough analysis by outside programmers disinterested in the transaction (external audit of the transaction), but this is problematic because of the high probability of leakage of information about the EA to third parties (through the programmer-auditor). If writing an article, it would also be interesting to see methods similar to this one, which allows to do "metatrading" (one example has already been suggested by Integer). So, if forum participants have something to share, it would be interesting for everyone to get acquainted with such technologies. Although I think that the developers will work on this problem in future MT5. The following realization of a testing mode in the future MT5 may be proposed as one of the variants. During the first pass, the tester checks requests for other symbols and creates FXT files for all requested symbols about which it sends a message to the user such as "The Expert Advisor uses quotes of symbols other than the one being tested. Retesting is required". And then, during the second run, the Expert Advisor is COMPLETELY tested correctly. There is hardly any other way. If the Expert Advisor uses only quotes for the symbol being tested, everything will be the same as in MT4 at one pass, but if it requests quotes for other symbols, the tester will issue a warning and repeat the pass considering correctly simulated quotes of all required symbols.