Equity and balance graph - page 61

alexx_v:
Well, switch Zero Balance = true in this and increase it at your leisure.
Can you be more specific. What indicator version is it. Is it an external variable or do you need to modify the indicator and enter this variable?

Yes the last one posted here, or look in the database. You don't need to modify anything, it's all there from the start.

---

Wait, I'm lying. I don't see it in the latest versions. Here is one of the latest with this option. I do not remember why Igor removed it in the last version.

Files:
equity_v7_2.mq4  26 kb

alexx_v:

Yes the last one posted here, or look in the database. You don't need to modify anything, it's all there from the start.

---

Wait, I'm lying. I don't see it in the latest versions. Here is one of the latest with this option. I do not remember why Igor removed it in the last version.

Thanks, but it doesn't have a magician, again it doesn't fit. I need to see equity on one EA.

You can take it out of the last version and put it in this one.

---

Wait a second, in the last version the increment is right here.

Only_Trade=false;   // Учитывать только позиции, исключив пополнение/снятие средств

This one simply has a different variable name.

So Igor didn't remove anything, everything is and was, and didn't disappear anywhere, he just renamed the variable.

khorosh:
Thank you, only it doesn't have a magician, again it doesn't fit. I need to see equity on one EA.

I apologise - my mistake. There is a magician in v7_2. I had a reason why selection by it did not work. And after I replaced the line in the Select() function with

if (Only_Magics!="" && StringFind(Only_Magics,DoubleToStr(OrderMagicNumber(),0))==-1) return(false);

на строку

if (DoubleToStr(OrderMagicNumber(),0)!=Only_Magics) return(false);

Селекция по магику стала работать нормально. Спасибо большое.

It's been a long time since I've been here. I was surprised at the strange silence that greeted the Surgeon's victory...

I've come to the conclusion that diligent and painstaking work is rewarded in the end. Igor, good for you, now you can have a little break...

Actually, those who wanted to congratulate Igor have long since congratulated him in the relevant championship thread. This thread is about something else.

Xupypr:
Perhaps, since no one is buying.
When setting up on the chart, it reports that the story is not fully loaded. What is the problem?

Give him what he asks for.

alexx_v:
Give him what he asks for.

How do you download this story?