What do you think of intuitive trading? - page 4

$-)

NYROBA:
Sart:
NYROBA:
ballistika:

Very interesting topics you have touched on, gentlemen... And the fact that there are many smart people in the country does not surprise me personally. And you express your thoughts very well, you know how to explain the point... It's a bit sad that the theme "froze" in June ... It's just THIS aspect, as it seems to me - is the MOST important in achieving success in ANY subject you face in life ... The main thing - this is the approach to solving the problem ... I'll write in Word and copy it here, because something started to fly lyrics ...

My dear, you need to work as a psychologist, definitely! :) You'll be fine...

I am amazed and deeply moved ! When you see that there are such simple smart people - it makes you want to live and work yourself!

Regards - S.D.

What do you want to work on? :)

On my mind, honour and conscience (as one option)

Integer:
NYROBA:
Sart:
NYROBA:
ballistika:

Very interesting topics you have touched on, gentlemen... And the fact that there are many smart people in the country does not surprise me personally. And you express your thoughts very well, you know how to explain the point... It's a bit sad that the theme "froze" in June ... It's just THIS aspect, as it seems to me - is the MOST important in achieving success in ANY subject you face in life ... The main thing - this is the approach to solving the problem ... I'll write in Word and copy it here, because something started to fly lyrics ...

I am amazed and deeply moved ! When you see that there are such simple smart people - it makes you want to live and work yourself!

Regards - S.D.

I see you are still very green...

Respectfully - S.D.

Sart:
Integer:
NYROBA:
Sart:
NYROBA:
ballistika:

Very interesting topics you have touched on, gentlemen... And the fact that there are many smart people in the country does not surprise me personally. And you express your thoughts very well, you know how to explain the point... It's a bit sad that the theme "froze" in June ... It's just THIS aspect, as it seems to me - is the MOST important thing in achieving success in ANY subject you face in life ... The main thing - this is the approach to solving the problem ... I'll write in Word and copy it here, because something started to fly lyrics ...

Regards - S.D.

I see you're still very green...

Respectfully - S.D.

:-) I love you too!

Ladies and gentlemen!

As a "hardened" materialist, atheist and pragmatist, I would like to call you back to the sinful earth. I am not against spiritual practices and religions as long as they do not go beyond the sensible, i.e. do not lead people to psychosis, mass psychosis, fanaticism and asociality. It is indeed an important element in the process of cognition and self-perfection. Sometimes I myself am not averse to philosophizing "in the narrow circle of very narrow-minded people" :). I do not want to offend anyone and especially "to shut my mouth", however, if we look at the subject of this forum, we will see

Forum
This section is intended for discussing various issues concerning developing and using mechanical trading systems and other MQL4 programs. In the forum, you can share your experience with colleagues from all over the world. If you have a question, ask it and they will surely help you.

Although the topic of this thread - "intuitive trading" - is far from MTS and MQL, it is still "far behind" in actual trading. This is not a criticism, just a call to return from the blog to the forum.

Intuitive trading and MTS are incompatible. That's why this branch is a blog. It's not a big deal, you can't see heavy pictures and it doesn't take up much space. Why not talk about the Eternal in one separate thread?

I don't mind - you're welcome! But I want to see some logical inflection from these passages to "our sheep" in the form of, for example, "this intuitive insight allowed me to enter/exit a position(s) correctly" or "based on this reasoning (analogy, premonition), I built this trading system", or, at the extreme case, "meditation (a variant) helps me in intraday trading: prayer) helps me in intraday trading"...

There is an article on this subject 'Can you predict the Forex market? How to create your own trading strategy?:). There's a bit about meditation there too...

In fact there is ALWAYS a reason for any action we take, but when we can't explain it clearly, then we say "INTUITION".

It's always worth trying to find a real reason for some intuitive action. Sometimes it works, and it's always instructive.

rsi:
I don't mind - you're welcome! But I want to see some logical inflection from these passages to "our sheep" in the form of, for example, "this intuitive insight allowed me to enter/exit a position(s) correctly" or "based on this reasoning (analogy, premonition), I built this trading system", or, at the extreme, "meditation (a prayer) helps me in intraday trading".

These spaces of consciousness are very poorly developed and few people are willing to share their entry points.