expert based on Elliott Wave Theory - page 6

CDR:
Now I'm thinking of showing the tests in the forum or not.
And on the ... show the tests here? You'll find out for yourself how it works or not.
But the codes, at least in bits and pieces, functions, ... - I highly recommend it. Often they suggest really very useful solutions, and more often - how to make the same thing easier, shorter. With new brilliant ideas usually do not roll here, and as soon as you put a piece of code, even the simplest - expose, open/close correctly - you will always find a lot of tips: who in the same situation drew something. In fact, there are very useful hints here for those who make something themselves, all in a kind manner.

NYROBA:
rebus wrote (a):
solandr
, free advice: try not to get involved with Muscovites. Not that kind of contingent. They have somewhat distorted notions of honour, duty and work.

to rebus
Bad personal experience?
You cannot label a person without getting to know him.
At the very least, it is indecent.

And no one hangs labels. Only facts. So far all I've done on your part is test you for lousiness. It didn't pass...
I don't care about the big stuff. It's a shame about my colleagues. You're going to get them off.

rebus:
NYROBA:
rebus wrote (a):
solandr
, free advice: try not to get involved with Muscovites. Not that kind of contingent. They have somewhat distorted notions of honour, duty and labour.

to rebus
Unfortunate personal experience?
You can't label a person without getting to know them.
It is, to say the least, unseemly.

And no one hangs labels. Just the facts. So far all I've done on your part is test you for lousiness. It didn't pass...
I don't care about the big stuff. It's a shame about my colleagues. You're going to get me killed.

Do you know the author of this thread?

rebus, I don't understand your xenophobia and your even stranger louse tests at all. The selective results of your, probably really unsuccessful, interaction with a few Muscovites should not be extended to the general population of Muscovites: the sample is too unrepresentative... And after all, more than half of those Muscovites came to Moscow from the provinces.

And don't worry about the scam, there are some tough guys around here.

rebus:
No one is. Just the facts. So far all I've done on your part is test you for lousiness. It didn't pass...
I don't care about the big picture. It's a shame about my colleagues. You're going to get them off.

I even wondered what facts you had against me!
rebus, it's a big deal, be so kind as to either give me the facts,
or take it back!

With respect,
Alex Niroba

So there you go, and then there's words, words, words... What's wrong with men? - Don't you have any hands to deal with it?

The forum is different, but the beginning is the same. There is an assumption that after page 8 a productive conversation will take place :)

Jhonny:
The forum is different, but the beginning is the same. There's a suggestion that after page 8 a productive conversation will ensue :)
The main intrigue is what about. I'm thinking, what if it's about 1/f ? :)

Jhonny:
The forum is different, but the beginning is the same. There is an assumption that after page 8 a productive conversation will take place :)

It's been a year and a half, but we still have a strategy that shows results... learning mql ... Alex NYROBA, your Expert Advisor could have been tested on demos since this thread started.

Bait and roll! It'll bite, the main thing is to catch it in time!
No, or he will study himself slowly, or so talk (read - flood) and everything will end. In any case, at least until he makes an indicator tool and runs it on a visual and not surprised by what he sees :). Until you look at it in a quick run - all your stuff seems so ingenious! I've just had a chance to try it myself - everything clicked beautifully, but when I started drawing arrows with a ban on correcting history I got a bit upset, I've had to think again...
I told you - "All indicators are for self-deception", so you can only use self-writing, no matter how well it works :).
To Integer - do you develop your Expert Advisors to the level of "check how the strategy works" or to the level of real trading with all possible details?