expert based on Elliott Wave Theory - page 3

solandr:
Bookkeeper:

You can see the test results here https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/50458; in one month I had 114 trades, 113 of them positive, one negative, in the end I increased my deposit from $5000 to $100,315 (more than 2000% - I think this is far from the limit!).

I looked at the State. And say - why the fuck (sorry) do you need an Expert Advisor?

This state is the result of aggressive trading, ignoring all the rules and regulations established in trading.
I think it is strictly forbidden to trade like that! Stop Loss levels should be set without fail!
Otherwise you run the risk of losing your deposit. The future program should try to take into account all the errors,
which will reduce the risks by an order of magnitude. And, in turn, will lead to increased profits.

NYROBA:
I've written before, on a parallel thread, that I work as a sales manager and I do forex in my spare time.

Judging by your posts on the forums, I think you must be a very successful sales manager. Now you want to change your field of work - from sales manager to project manager. But only such a transition might involve a big change in your personal plan. That is, the methods that work perfectly and reliably in sales often cannot be used in project activities. In other words, you should not try to sell your strategy by demonstrating a great articles (and you have already successfully sold it to investors), but insist on obtaining the interest of professional programmers (for example in order to get more responses to your business proposal). And on this forum, you can only achieve this by opening up the veil of secrecy about your strategy, giving some hints on where to dig, showing examples of your online trading with some explanations of why you open/close positions with price charts/calculations. Mentioning Glenn Neely's book tells the programmer practically nothing, even if he could read it to the end.

NYROBA:

Email me your phone number and I'll call you back to arrange a meeting.
Are you familiar with Glenn Neely's book "The Mastery of Elliott Wave Analysis"?

Regards,
Alex Niroba.

I am not familiar with this book (not yet). I do not live in Moscow, I am not going to move. If you want to come to me, I think it is unnecessary.

I am reminded of Socrates. He was engaged to a girl and said - "I have to think about it" - he could not make it up for his life but he never got married.

If you have an e-mail address, it's in the profile.

A thought just came to mind... If an indispensable condition of cooperation is a personal meeting, and accordingly finding out other details of the personal plan about the programmer (for example, the exact place of residence), plus the need to work in the office (albeit only in his spare time), then do not plan to hang all financial responsibility for failure to complete the work on him, if the result is negative, or the project will not be completed in the expected time? For example, a year's work and the investor wants to terminate the contract with all the money invested?

solandr:
NYROBA:
I've written before, on a parallel thread, that I work as a sales manager and do Forex in my spare time.

Judging by your posts on the forums, I think you must be a very successful sales manager. Now you want to change your field of work - from sales manager to project manager. But only such a transition might involve a big change in your personal plan. That is, the methods that work perfectly and reliably in sales often cannot be used in project activities. In other words, you should not try to sell your strategy by demonstrating great articles, but insist on getting the interest of professional programmers (for example, in order to get more responses to your business proposal). And the only way you can do that on this forum is to keep the secret of your strategy, give some hints about where to dig, show examples of your online trading with some explanations of why you open/close positions with price charts/calculations. Mentioning Glenn Neely's book says almost nothing to the programmer even if he could read it to the end.

I'm not going to sell my strategy, and I'm not interested in feedback from anyone, and what they think about it.
I propose business partnership, i.e. refine the existing trading strategy into the algorithm and implement it in the program.
If the program will bring at least the same profit as in hand trading, then why not use it for real?
Naturally, I will share my thoughts and detailed explanations with the person who will implement it.

I will share my thoughts, explanations in details with the man, who will try to make it a reality. Regards,
Alex Niroba

Integer:
NYROBA:

Email me your phone number and I'll call you back and arrange a meeting.
Are you familiar with Glenn Neely's book "Mastering Elliott Wave Analysis"?

Regards,
Alex Niroba

I am not familiar with this book (not yet). I do not live in Moscow, I am not going to move. If you want to come to me, I think it's needless.

I am reminded of Socrates. He was engaged to a girl and said - "I have to think about it" - he could not make it up for his life but he never got married.

If anything, e-mail is in the profile.

I have written before, it is not acceptable for me to work by mail.

Regards,
Alex Niroba

solandr:
A thought just occurred to me... If personal meeting is indispensable condition of cooperation, and thus to find out other details of personal plan about programmer (for example exact place of living), plus need of work in office (let it be only in free time from main work), then aren't there plans to hang all financial responsibility for failure on him, if the result will be negative, or the project will not be completed in expected time? For example in year of work, and investor will want to terminate contract with payment of all fees

solandr, you keep coming up with strange ideas :-)
It is normal practice to meet and discuss all operational issues before doing any work.

If trading with hands brings a result, and I believe that when trading with hands I "catch" less than 1% of trends out of 100% possible.
Does the algorithm implemented in the program produce worse results than the manual one? I doubt it very much.

As for working in the office, I think there are more pros than cons - "powerful" computers and unlimited Internet.
what else do you need to implement a strategy?!

"the plan is to hang all financial responsibility for failure to complete the work" - what nonsense!!!
read it again and think about what you wrote...

I actually plan on working together to implement this strategy. Timing is important, of course, but
but not in the first place, i.e. the quality of the program must not suffer. And hurry, as you know, is only necessary when catching fleas. :0)

Before you "print" the provided investment fund, I think, at least, you must "run in" the program on a demo first.

If you have any questions, write to Niroba@bk.ru

Sincerely,
Alex Niroba

NYROBA:
Will the algorithm in the software produce a worse result than a manual one? I highly doubt it.
Programming a successful manual algorithm has a lot of pitfalls that sometimes can't be overcome due to inability to clearly algorithmize them. If you can clearly describe the algorithm of all the decisions (and you have even fully described it on paper and tested it in practice, without deviating from it a single step), then writing your EA and checking it is unlikely to take more than a month when working with an experienced programmer. Good luck with your project!

NYROBA:

I'm not going to sell my strategy...
Of course, I was a bit inaccurate. Every person who buys a product buys its features in the first place. Often people are not interested at all in the details of how these properties are provided by the product they have bought. For example, if you buy a TV set, you are going to watch it and not try to understand how it is made and then make a copy to sell it to other people. Likewise, by selling your trading strategy, I simply wanted to point out the fact that investors have purchased or are prepared to pay for the very properties of your strategy by providing the material base for work and start-up capital - that is, they are only buying the properties of a strategy for the steady increase of investment capital. I think your investors themselves do not really care how you can implement it. Will you buy some mainframes for calculations and rent a posh office in the centre of Moscow, or do a simple correspondence with the programmer - they are absolutely indifferent. They are also least interested in the source code of your future EA. The only thing they are interested in is that in the promised time your strategy begins to produce a profit, exceeding the bank interest on deposits.

NYROBA:
solandr:

In other words, those methods that work perfectly and reliably in the field of sales often cannot be used in project activities.

I'm not going to sell my strategy, and I'm certainly not interested in feedback about who thinks what.
I am offering a business partnership, i.e. to refine the existing trading strategy into an algorithm and implement it in the software.

That's how we are jointly pulling out details that are interesting for everyone from Alex's side.
Now it is finally clear what is offered to the programmer as a motivating interest for doing the work - a business partnership. But not the money for work, or even the opportunity to use the MTS created for myself personally, since Alex "is not going to sell my strategy". I guess we're talking about some sort of equity stake in the business Alex is going to create. Yeah, tempting, sure :-(

Alex, you probably don't know, but here on the forum 9 out of 10 people who need a programmer's help offer a future product as payment - i.e. an expert that will turn out. And not a share, but the whole thing. In Lewis Carroll's "Alice in Wonderland", this method of calculation is called "jam for tomorrow". There are seldom people here who want to eat it. Would it suit you, the sales manager, if the customer said: "I will pay with the proceeds from the use of your product"?

The matter is further complicated by the fact that, as you write, the TC still needs to be "fine-tuned into an algorithm". And this is not the job of the programmer, but of the project manager, i.e. generally speaking yours. If you have not done it so far, maybe it cannot be algorithmized at all? After all, not every hand trading experience can be turned into an algorithm, and you've had plenty of time for that.

What am I getting at? Because solandr has given you one more valuable tip (see above). And you still do not want to listen to anyone and give "detailed explanations". only after someone has taken it on (ha! without knowing what for). Alex, you are not a seller here but a buyer ! In forex this offer is called a Bid and until you name your Bid, you can only count on a miracle.