expert based on Elliott Wave Theory - page 7

Integer:
Jhonny:
The forum is different, but the beginning is the same. There is an assumption that after page 8 a productive conversation will take place :)

It's been a year and a half, but we still have a strategy that shows results... learning mql ... now another year the programmer will be wanted. Alex NYROBA, your Expert Advisor can be tested on a demo for the time since the opening of this thread.

Do I mind!
I have no objection to it! Call, come up, let's try everything on the demo,
We'll get the results, and then we'll do it for real.
I'll send you the contact number.

NYROBA:
Integer:
Jhonny:
The forum is different, but the beginning is the same. There's a suggestion that after page 8 a productive conversation will ensue :)

It's been a year or a year and a half, but it's still there - I have a strategy that shows results... learning mql... now another year the programmer will be wanted. Alex NYROBA, your Expert Advisor may have been tested on the demo.

Do I mind!
I have no objection to it! Call, come up, let's try everything on the demo,
We'll get the results, and then we'll do it for real.
I'll send you the contact number.

Travel and accommodation in the capital pay? For the time it takes to get from my village to the nearest airport, you can write three experts.

Formulate TOR, my email in the profile, a maximum of three days ready.

Hello Gentlemen Top Trainers, it's been two days since I started studying the art of writing EAs, but for some reason I have not written anything :-))
My motto for the next month will be "Let the hand of the giver not fail, let the hand of the taker not shrink!
If possible, please give me a link to a textbook on writing EAs.

NYROBA:

Do I mind!
Call, come on, all sit down, we'll write and test the demo,
The results will be obtained, and then the real one.
I'll send you my phone number.

Alex, I have an alternative suggestion for you. Since I was kind of the first to answer your call for help and I offered it, I feel obliged to say the following:

Come and stay with me. Let us say, for a month. This is enough to finalize the algorithm (if it's even possible), and to write an Expert Advisor and teach you how to program in MQL4, if not perfectly, then well enough to write the code yourself.

As I live to the south of Moscow, you can consider it as a holiday. Beer (at your expense), beach (free) and disillusionment (some) about automated trading I guarantee. :-)

If you're interested in the offer, write to the soapbox.

Yurixx:

Come and stay with me. Let's say, for a month. This would be enough to refine the algorithm (if at all possible), and to write an Expert Advisor, and teach you how to program in MQL4, if not perfectly, then well enough to write your own code afterwards.

As I live to the south of Moscow, you can consider it as a holiday. Beer (at your expense), beach (free) and disillusionment (some) about automated trading I guarantee. :-)

Just a perfect example of combining business with pleasure, i.e. having a beer on the beach and taking away the illusion of auto-trading ;))

Yurixx:
NYROBA:

Do I mind!
NYROBA: I'm not against it. Call, come on over, let's sit down, write and test the demo,
I'll get the results, and then I'll do it for real.
I'll send you my phone number.

Alex, I have an alternative suggestion for you. Since I was kind of the first to answer your call for help and I offered it, I feel obliged to say the following:

Come and stay with me. Let us say, for a month. This is enough to finalize the algorithm (if it's even possible), and to write an Expert Advisor and teach you how to program in MQL4, if not perfectly, then well enough to write the code yourself.

If you're interested in the offer, write to the soapbox.

When you are in Kalyma, come and see us. :0)
No, you'd better come to us...

NYROBA:

When you are in Kalyma, come and see us. :0)
No, you'd better come to us...

I must tell you, Alex, that the programmers whom you so insistently invite to an interview, also think so.
But you do not want to join them "in the colony" even by correspondence. So you are going to carry your problem for a long time.
And all because you think it (the strategy, not the problem) is very special, exceptional, allowing neither
standard steps to get a solution, let alone the "outsider's hands". Well, maybe that's the way it is?

NYROBA:
rebus:
No one is. Just the facts. So far there has only been a lice test on my part. It didn't pass...
I don't care about the big one. It's a shame about my colleagues. You're going to get them off.

I'm even curious myself, what facts do you have against me?!
rebus, it's a big deal. Either give me the facts,
or take it back!

With respect,
Alex Niroba

Did I say that facts are against you? Rather, the facts of my life. I see no reason to take back what I said. I don't want to do business with the Muscovites and I don't advise anyone. If someone decides to make business contact, including with you, I recommend them to draw up a written contract. At least some basis for it. However, even this is often not enough.
I have nothing against you personally. Not yet.

Yurixx:

Come and stay with me. Let's say, for a month. This is enough to finalize the algorithm (if it's even possible), and to write an Expert Advisor and teach you how to program in MQL4, if not perfectly, then well enough to write your own code afterwards.

If you are interested in this offer, write to me.

Yurixx, good idea about the tutor:)
How much do you value your work?

rebus:
I have nothing against you personally. Not yet.
Yet? :)