expert based on Elliott Wave Theory - page 5

NYROBA:
Bookkeeper:
rebus:
solandr, free advice: try not to get involved with Muscovites. Not that kind of contingent. They have somewhat distorted notions of honour, duty and work.

Taaaaac. Moscow, though dusty and dirty and... - But still the western outskirts, i.e. part of Khimki, where I stay, and with pleasure! And as a patrirriot of my hometown I would ask you not to insinuate, please!
Bookkeeper, I was passing through Khimki today, I had to go to Sheremetyevo for work.
Traffic was jammed on Leningradka, as usual - I lost an hour... Do you work or live in Khimki?

Who takes Leningradka along Khimki to Sheremetyevo? Personally, I've seen it in a coffin for a long time. After the canal by Ramstor City, you go right, via the station to Starbeyevo and through Svistukha to Sheremetyevo. But there is no time gain - roads, roads... Or, if the main jam is in bottle neck, before Grand, then you may go right and through Khimki to Leningradka after Liga, opposite to new Nissan.
I live here. And I work where and when I feel like it. Just kidding :) .

Bookkeeper:
NYROBA:
Bookkeeper:
rebus:
solandr, free advice: try not to get involved with Muscovites. Not that kind of contingent. They have somewhat distorted notions of honour, duty and work.

Taaaaac. Moscow, though dusty and dirty and... - And as a patririot of my hometown I'd like to ask you not to insinuate, please!
Bookkeeper, today I was passing by Khimki, I had to go to Sheremetevo on business.
Traffic jams on Leningradka, as always, I lost an hour... Do you work or live in Khimki?

Who takes Leningradka along Khimki to Sheremetyevo? Personally, I've seen it in a coffin for a long time. After the canal by Ramstor City, you go right, via the station to Starbeyevo and through Svistukha to Sheremetyevo. But there is no time gain - roads, roads... Or, if the main jam is in bottle neck, before Grand, then you may go right and through Khimki to Leningradka after Liga, opposite to new Nissan.
I live here. And I work where and when I feel like it. Just kidding :) .
Thanks for the diversions route. I'll keep it in mind :-)

So how about a pipsqueak under the demo?

NYROBA:
Bookkeeper:
So how about a pipsqueak under the demo?

You can try it, but there is high probability of losing the whole deposit very fast.

In my opinion, the movement should be calculated first, i.e. when it starts,
how many pips it will pass and where it will end, and only then decide on which quote to enter
enter, where to put a stop loss (be sure to move it at the entry mark) and
then at what point to exit the market.
Otherwise, there is nothing to do in the market. If you don't adhere to the tactic, then
You will surely lose your deposit, no matter how big it is. Alas, that is how it often happens in practice...

Regards,
Alex Niroba

NYROBA:
It's much simpler than that. The only way to get someone interested is to prove it :).
Russian Roulette is played weekly every Thursday. So you just sit for 24 hours instead of a month on some unclear depot - and if the system works (the contest is a contest, no bullshit) - you can choose your progessors from the queue. It is easier to remove risks from a working system than to create a working system out of something unknown.
One of the successful EAs of the last MTS Championship took only 5p in one or two... days. But with all his might and for the whole race he did not eat a single moose. Now the proger sells it for 1k (for 999 - not our check). I doubt he trades himself :). Try your luck on Roulette, give the result - and I think your problems will be solved quickly :).

The average amplitude of fluctuations in pips per 1 hour is, i.e. (max-min)/10500, [10 500 bars analysed]:
EUR/USD-17; EUR/GBP-7; GBP/USD-24; EUR/AUD-26; AUD/USD-12; EUR/CAD-24; USD/CAD-16; EUR/CHF-10; USD/CHF-19; EUR/JPY-20; USD/JPY-18 etc.

If during an hour there is a movement of just 15 pips on average, what to say about one-minute movements! What about the spread!
Second, there is a high probability of opening a position in the wrong direction!

Pips will not exactly lead to an increase in the deposit, as it seems to me, maybe I am wrong.

NYROBA:
The average oscillation amplitude in pips per 1 hour is, i.e. (max-min)/10500, [10,500 bars analysed]:
EUR/USD-17; EUR/GBP-7; GBP/USD-24; EUR/AUD-26; AUD/USD-12; EUR/CAD-24; USD/CAD-16; EUR/CHF-10; USD/CHF-19; EUR/JPY-20; USD/JPY-18 etc.

If during an hour there is a movement of just 15 pips on average, what to say about one-minute movements! What about the spread!
Second, there is a high probability of opening a position in the wrong direction!

Probably I am wrong.

http://www.procapital.ru/showthread.php?t=4745 Prove it wrong :) everyone will be happy.

Bookkeeper:

http://www.procapital.ru/showthread.php?t=4745 Prove otherwise :) everyone will be happy.

I'm already exhausted from proving it! :0)

Just a thought, if you don't mind my saying so.
Address to the author of the post. There is nothing better than educating yourself about yourself.
That is what I am doing now, for example. I wrote an adviser. How do I do that? I searched through the site, the manual and parsed the Expert Advisors of other authors.
But, of course, you have to do it well for a reason - otherwise it won't work )))).
I will say it a hundred times more important to formalize your tactics. I had the experience of ordering an EA for a person remotely. He is in the Ukraine, I am in Belarus. I have e-mail, ICQ and Skype. It works perfectly according to my algorithm, but the algorithm is messed up. So it works remotely as well ;)
Now I think to show the tests in the forum or not.
Well, this is on another topic.
Good luck to all

CDR:
Just a thought, if you don't mind my saying so.
Address to the author of the post. There is nothing better than educating yourself about yourself.
That is what I am doing now, for example. I wrote an adviser. How do I do that? I searched through the website, the manual and parsed the Expert Advisors of other authors.
But, of course, you have to do it well for a reason - otherwise it won't work )))).
I will say it a hundred times more important to formalize your tactics. I had the experience of ordering an EA for a person remotely. He is in the Ukraine, I am in Belarus. I have e-mail, ICQ and Skype. It works perfectly according to my algorithm, but the algorithm is messed up. So it works remotely as well ;)
Now I think to show the tests in the forum or not.
Well, this is on another topic.
Good luck to all

Thanks for the tip :)
I will probably use it.