NATURAL INTELLIGENCE as the basis of a trading system - page 103

You're a joker, Alexander. Buddhism is there - but it has also migrated to China.

The aims of Buddhism are different from Hinduism, so for all the similarities, and with the same sacred texts, there is no Buddhism in Hinduism.

For example:
a Catholic sees 100,000 angels at the tip of a needle.
A European mystic sees 100,000 demons at the tip of a needle.
A Hindu sees 100,000 Indras at the tip of the needle.
A Buddhist sees 100,000 Buddhas at the tip of the needle.
The orthodox sees nothing at the tip of the needle, but the Grace of God on everything.
No matter how they argue in the good lore, but in relation to the subject - the person, the above is not the same.

more clarification^

The fundamental difference between Hinduism and Buddhism is in the understanding and application of Karma.
Whereas Buddhism believes that everyone can become a Buddha (way: purify from 3 poisons, learn 18 dhata)
Then Hinduism allows any spiritual attainment solely by descent i.e. by blood i.e. caste.
For example dog-eat-dog chandals cannot enter a temple, and are not entitled to many practices, much less access to sutras and upanishads.
-If in Buddhism it's prescribed Non-Poisoning so as not to be poisoned,
in Hinduism there's no such thing - if one is born in the wrong place, one can do anything with it,
and it can only be remedied by a subsequent birth in a more noble bosom.
-And if someone unworthy was killed there, it means he was "liberated" and helped to go to the next circle.
It turns out that Buddhism denies the basic pillar of Idu society - the caste division (varnas: literally division by colour),

which no one there has abolished and is not going to abolish.
So what kind of Buddhism is found in India?

Korey >> So what kind of Buddhism is found in India?

You're probably right - although it originated there. Honestly, I thought it was more influential in India itself. But we were actually just talking about it being an a-theism.

Before the emergence of stock trading, it was very difficult to break out of a certain material circle.
Of course, with each passing decade, the conditions have become easier and easier,
but still, it is stock trading that declares the ease of making earthly money,
it promises growth from personal capital accumulated "for the non-purchased tram tickets" to the VIP heights of World Capitalism.
- But the people are going wild - and they are not,
And people are still going around - "meet us in Hawaii", we'll drive cool cars))))
...If only everything were open and "fair"))), i.e. according to their brains and education :-)) or according to some other ticket,
but what we see - we see the opposite, = a regular drain,
i.e. unattainability of liberation from the predetermined circle of being,
maybe it's the wife who mediates the task, maybe it's the boss who's watching,
maybe it's the boss who takes care of their children so that no one takes their place,
maybe someone has divided the country and the planet as he sees fit.....
- there's a dialectic of the personal and the social,
and that is nothing less than
the hermetic nature of stock trading.
Here the Natural Intellect has something to think about without dogmas and childish illusions about rights and opportunities.

Mathemat писал(а) >>
You don't have to be an expert at all to master the technique of zombifying the psyche. It is enough to be a good psychologist.

100%.

If you turn a price chart into a sound and play it back, listen to it, then a "ding" may turn out to be a reinforced concrete signal for buying, and a "ding" - for selling.

After all, the processing of sound involves an area of the brain, a perfect neural network, which has nothing to do with consciousness or the superconscious, but rather the recognition of auditory patterns.

We can distinguish any sound by ear from another, but visually, by a sonogram, we can hardly tell an accordion from a harp.

Please don't kick me hard for my IMHO!

And it seems someone on the Alpari forum tried to master market noise in the literal sense. It turns out to be a total unsinn.

makskeep >> :

If you turn a price chart into a sound and play it back, listen to it, then a "ding" may turn out to be a reinforced concrete signal for buying, and a "ding" - for selling.

After all, the processing of sound involves an area of the brain, a perfect neural network, which has nothing to do with consciousness or the superconscious, but rather the recognition of auditory patterns.

We can distinguish any sound by ear from another, but visually, by a sonogram, we can hardly tell a harp from an accordion.

Please, do not kick strongly for my IMHO!

And on the contrary, if we receive information about market originally in the sound, we would want to visualize it in diagrams.

By the way, the sound was posted here, try searching for it

sayfuji >> :
And it seems on the alpari forum someone tried to master market noise in a literal sense. It turns out to be a total unsinn.

I believe a story has been taken and the speed has been adjusted to the frequency of the listening band

we hear from 16 Hz to 20 kHz.

In principle you can listen to the current market by multiplying the last few seconds from the tick by the coefficient.