NATURAL INTELLIGENCE as the basis of a trading system - page 106

SK. >> :

Perhaps it is a matter of personal preference... After all, there are many paths to Truth. One can, I suppose, evolve that way as well.

...All I am talking about is a kind of system without getting ahead of ourselves. In my opinion, this way is more harmonious. I have three years of my untouched copy of the book Magical passes, which describes in detail many of the exercises previously practiced by shamans of ancient Mexico. I tend to believe the exercises will prove effective, but I don't take up the practice because I "can't feel it in my ass".

But perhaps I am wrong. The actual criterion is the fact of liberation while FT is still alive, which means the end of the cycle of reincarnations, i.e. no need to be born again. And the quantitative criterion is the time given to us before death. Time is always short.

That is the criterion. It makes you wonder. Huh... The benefit of the conversation... it's not uncommon... it's really good.

Where's my book?)

It's a common sense approach, but I suggest you take a little bit of a peculiarity into consideration:

Man, however strong his intellect may be, by embarking on the path of the development of consciousness, thereby takes a step towards the unknown.

And if so, he can at least allow for the possibility (make the assumption) that all his "knowledge" of the path and the goal is an illusion.

Isn't it so in the marketplace? Is there a single person here who hasn't been a beginner... to say the least.

That's why they say: "Never ask where the path leads you. It takes you where you haven't been yet."

In a situation like this, you can't do without "getting ahead." This is the most honest working material for choosing the next systematic steps to take.

I just see that reading Castaneda has not given you anything other than new concepts and "broadening your horizons"...

For me, the errors of a man who posits his worldview and worldview are even more obvious...

With all due respect: no need to jump to conclusions.

A man, however strong his intellect may be, stepping on the way of development of consciousness, thereby takes a step towards the unknown.

And if so, he can at least allow for the possibility (make the assumption) that all his 'knowledge' of path and purpose is an illusion.

In such a situation, as you understand, one cannot do without "racing ahead". These hops provide the most honest working material for choosing the next systematic steps.

Anything can be assumed and said, especially if one often skips ahead without having had time to fully accumulate previous experience.

--

I will step back from further discussion for the time being.

Choomazik >> :

Thanks for the appropriate humour. >> there's still Zinu.

Mathemat писал(а) >>

Thanks for the appropriate humour. There's still Zinu...

I met an opinion that it was Grigoriy Grabovoy - scaring everyone with nuclear explosions and rushing to power.

Integer >>

I met an opinion that it was Grigoriy Grabovoy - he was scaring everybody with nuclear explosions and rushing to power.

>> I don't think so. That one is tougher. Well the contents of OTIII level you probably know roughly. There's no need to say who Xenu is and what he's done.

It is unlikely that artificial intelligence will be able to account for all market factors, which means it will not be able to make such profits.