NATURAL INTELLIGENCE as the basis of a trading system - page 86

alexx_v писал (а) >>
Will there be any thoughts aloud about "natural intelligence as the basis of a trading system"? or is a point of sale equipped with POS terminals a trading system? well, natural intelligence is around here somewhere...

Hi all. Is it OK if I don't go through 850 posts?

So, a few words on the subject mentioned in the title.

There was a topic on TV about intuition training:

a person makes a choice (like guessing something),

if he guesses wrong, he gets a light electric shock (e.g. on his fingers or palm).

Then there was a story about the Special Forces. Soldiers were trained to shoot ahead of time

(achieving a very fast, intuitive reaction) - the same method.

all the experiments had good results.

_________

Maybe on the level of biochemistry, the method contributes to quick learning of brain neurons?

Then it is possible to conduct an experiment.

The program creates an image - a price chart (maybe + indicators).

You tap a point in the future for the price.

If you get it wrong, you get a discharge (e.g. a device controlled by a computer port).

Compare results before and after and draw conclusions.

In principle, this is probably a quite effective learning principle, which is used all the time in nature.

A child who has touched a hot item doesn't need to repeat the experience many times.

It is suspected that the electrical discharge will "photograph" a graphic image in a more "important" part of the brain.

Its recognition may then prove to be an easier task.

What do you think?

It was, I saw it on TV and then I even found this training programme on the internet, real things are described there, (I haven't tried it myself)

Erics писал (а) >>

..It is suspected that the electrical discharge will 'photograph' the graphic image in a more 'important' part of the brain.

Recognising it may then prove to be an easier task.

What do you think?

In order that such thoughts do not clog the brain, it is better still to read the 850 previous posts.

In particular, it has already been said earlier that it is not worth developing this idea on the forum:

SK. 08.01.2008 19:35>>

The point of the position you are expressing is clear.

Indeed, the feeling that "it's about to turn" is familiar to many traders. But when it comes to the fact that

A methodology, which will show an objective result of our choice, as well as a set of tools allowing a person to improve these results through training and education, is required

I'm against it. However, in essence, this is an aim to "put intuition under control" or to serve oneself, as the case may be, the essence is the same.

As far as methodology is concerned, as of today society is not ready to declare at least the foundations of this methodology. More accurately, of course, there will be "experts" who will tell you and me anything (for some reason, for example, to satisfy a megalomaniac, for bragging rights or even more so for money). To a certain extent, esoterics answers the question of methodology (esoterics is not a science, but a field of knowledge, which is not recognized by everybody and is not recognized as science). But one has to realize that there are not many true esotericists and one should not indulge in illusions - they are not going to approach us, considering our down-to-earth aims.

One should be especially careful with all kinds of "tools". What can one person (let us say an ordinary visitor of this forum) really offer? A straightforward question demands a straightforward answer - and nothing good. There will only be foolhardy enthusiasts with initiative, which, as always, want to createa"grail" on an empty space, and preferably by this evening. And they will begin to experiment with their psyche and body (stimuli - sound, light, shape of objects - pendulum and rotation, a weak electric current, soft drugs, a hundred grams, light hypnosis, mantra, hot bath, special. poses, sex without measure or prolonged abstinence, with or without headphones, asleep and awake, breath holding and hyperventilation, candlelight and burning, piercing and enduring balancing on a ledge and more) mixed with perverted delusions like throwing needles into a frying pan, whispering with your lips in the mirror "for love to the grave" (with variations like "I won't breathe, nihai kozyrytsya" or "I spell, let there be a Sell reversal"), intertwining silver cords with major currencies and other nonsense.

Being in the right mind and bright mind, it is not difficult to imagine the result - he will be crippled, the fool, and that's all. That is why it would be better to put an end to it.

And the positive is the same - to learn and use the knowledge gained in practice. Only to do all really well, on a limit of the natural opportunities.

SK. писал (а) >>

To avoid such thoughts clogging up your brain, it's better to read the 850 previous posts after all.

In particular, it has already been said before that it is not worth developing this idea on the forum:

SK. 08.01.2008 19:35>>

The point of the position you are expressing is clear.

Indeed, the feeling that "it's about to turn" is familiar to many traders. But when it comes to

I'm against it. However, in essence, this is an aim to "put intuition under control" or to serve oneself, as the case may be, the essence is the same.

As for methodology, as of today, society is not ready to declare at least the basics of this methodology. More accurately, of course, there will be "experts" who will tell you and me anything (for some reason, for example, to satisfy a megalomaniac, for bragging rights or even more so for money). To a certain extent, esoterics answers the question of methodology (esoterics is not a science, but a field of knowledge, which is not recognized by everybody and is not recognized as science). But one has to realize that there are few true esotericists and one should not indulge in illusions - they are not even close to you and me, because of our down-to-earth aims.

One should be especially careful with all kinds of "tools". What can one person (let us say an ordinary visitor of this forum) really offer? A straightforward question demands a straightforward answer - and nothing good. There will only be foolhardy enthusiasts with initiative, which, as always, want to createa"grail" on an empty space, and preferably by this evening. And they will begin to experiment with their psyche and body (stimuli - sound, light, shape of objects - pendulum and rotation, a weak electric current, soft drugs, a hundred grams, light hypnosis, mantra, hot bath, special. poses, sex without measure or prolonged abstinence, with or without headphones, asleep and awake, breath holding and hyperventilation, candlelight and burning, piercing and enduring balancing on a ledge and more) mixed with perverted delusions like throwing needles into a frying pan, whispering with your lips in the mirror "for love to the grave" (with variations like "I won't breathe, nihai kozyrytsya" or "I spell, let there be a Sell reversal"), intertwining silver cords with major currencies and other nonsense.

Being in the right mind and bright mind, it is not difficult to imagine the result - he will be crippled, the fool, and that's all. That is why it would be better to put an end to it.

And the positive is the same - to learn and use the knowledge gained in practice. Only do everything really well, at the limit of their natural abilities.

And yet the DARTS system works, and not bad at all. It's a pity that it cannot be applied in the Championship.

I use the original DARTS system developed by my friend CaMike to determine the market direction.

I have a darts circle hanging in front of me and a lot of darts on the table. When I throw a dart and hit the circle in the black area, I open a buy lot.

When I hit the circle in the white area - I open a sell lot.

Sol, why do you need a championship? If DARTS works for you, work, earn money and live happily :) (Although I don't think DARTS has anything to do with natural intelligence).

alexx_v писал (а) >>
Sol, why do you need a championship? Sol: >> Sol, why do you need the Championship?) (>> Sol, I don't think DARTS has anything to do with natural intelligence.)

It's more of an esoteric theme )

Championships are a hobby, but you have to think about old age too - you can't keep throwing darts forever.

Darts aren't bricks - you can throw them when you're old ;)

sol писал (а) >>

It's more of an esoteric theme )

Championships are a hobby, but you have to think about old age - you can't keep throwing darts forever.

If the darts hit the bull's-eye, they won't have to be thrown for a long time.

(раздражители - звук, свет, форма объектов - маятник и вращение, слабый эл. ток, слабые наркотики, сто грамм, лёгкий гипноз, мантра, горячая ванна, спец. позы, секс без меры или длительное воздержание, с наушниками и без, во время сна и в просоночном состоянии, задержка дыхания и гиппервентиляция, со свечами и с обжиганием, с протыканием и "перетерпливанием" боли, балансирование на карнизе и многое другое) вперемешку с извращёнными заблуждениями, типа бросания иголок в сковородку, нашёптывание губоньками в зеркальце "за любовь до гроба" (с вариациями типа "не буду дывыця, нихай козырыця" или "заклинаю, пусть будет разворот на Sell"), переплетения серебряных шнуров с основными валютами и прочей чушью.

Have you tried all this and nothing has worked?

я против. Всё же по сути сказанного это - нацеленность на "поставить интуицию под контроль" или на службу себе, как угодно, суть одно и то же.

As far as methodology is concerned, as of today society is not ready to proclaim at least the basics of this methodology.

I understand what you are against, and I agree that there is no need to try to manage intuition. Moreover, it is useless.

You can probably develop it very well, but you cannot make yourself "intuitive" in the future either.

It can simply go silent, and it is uncontrollable.

In fact, that's not what I was writing about:

- about the methodology of training one's brain

- that learning is natural - through repetition of situations (learning from history)

- They have invented and tested it on animals and people and surely use the electric shock educational method to its fullest extent.

The most interesting and controversial point is the last one.

Its essence is to involve the body in the process of learning at the level of emotions and feelings.

As in life.

If a person turns out to be right, he feels something (joy, satisfaction, pride...).

made a mistake - he/she also feels something (disappointment, pain, regret...).

At the biochemical level, these emotions reset synapses in the brain and the person changes (is trained).

Using discharge allows the person to 'engage' in the learning process, to feel.

It is like guessing the direction of the price on a story, feeling the actual loss of money or gain each time.