The coolest advisor, never seen before!!!! - page 22

It happens... Happens to everyone sometimes...
Why are you fighting over nonsense? You have something interesting to say, don't you?
By the way, if you're interested, come here...
Thank you.

P.S.: It's a fun discussion, though :) I read it all the way to the end of the thread.
P.P.S.: You know, ufkef, why can't your advisor be the coolest? "Not" with verbs is separated (in the title of the topic). At least that's why. ...

bstone:
ufkef:
Exactly, as I said. You asked a problem from Chumba-Yumba region, of course if the line does not lie in the same plane as the triangle it will cross only one side of the triangle, but since you did not write the condition correctly, do not expect a correct answer!
The correct condition should have contained the following words, the line may not lie in the same plane as the triangle!!!!
But since you didn't write that, it is implied that the line lies in the same plane as the triangle (default from classical geometry),
so solve your problem by the condition you wrote? You can't!
Because you probably didn't learn geometry at school!

Bazinga... I'm getting back in my chair. Young man, why on earth would I write "a line may not lie in the same plane as a triangle"? Is it written somewhere in my problem that the line must lie in the same plane as the triangle? Maybe you should just read carefully and not make up nonsense?

Anyway, I'm fed up with this circus. I sincerely sympathize with the heavy burden of your dimensionless intellect.
It is your illiteracy that leads to multiple meanings in solving the problem, if you do not write that the line does not lie in the same plane as the triangle, it means that it lies in the same plane as the triangle, read geometry again :)
As for your problem, I said right away that I have solved it, if your condition is from the field of Derwent pranks!

ufkef, what's the point of looking for buyers on this forum? I, for example, put my goods for sale through marketplaces. At the moment I am using the services of this site: http://www.plati.us/. First of all, provided a competent description of the goods, so much easier to reach potential customers, and secondly, the honesty of all sales transactions is guaranteed by a third party - the service storing goods DigiSeller.ru.

Miklenic:
ufkef, what's the point of looking for buyers on this forum? I, for example, put my goods for sale through marketplaces. At the moment I am using the services of this site: http://www.plati.us/. First, provided a competent description of the goods, so much easier to reach potential customers, and secondly, the honesty of all sales transactions is guaranteed by a third party storage service DigiSeller.ru.
Do you manage to sell anything at all?
If it's not a secret, could you give us some figures? What is the approximate complexity of the EA, its cost and the number of sales per month?

Implex:
It happens... Happens to everyone sometimes...
Why are you fighting over nonsense? You have something interesting to say, don't you?
By the way, if you're interested, come here...
Thank you.

P.S.: It's a fun discussion, though :) I read it all the way to the end of the thread.
P.P.S.: You know, ufkef, why can't your advisor be the coolest? "Not" with verbs is separated (in the title of the topic). At least that's why. ...

I have for many years believed that literacy in one's native language is essential for the formation of one's personality, including professionally. However, in my long life as a programmer I have met at least three very brilliant programmers who CANNOT write Russian without mistakes! I cannot comprehend this. But it's a fact. They write very complicated programs (one is a super-level hacker, another one is a systems engineer, third one is an application developer), but cannot memorize rules of writing emendation type NOT and a soft sign at the end of a verb :)
Life is amazingly diverse :)

ufkef, don't listen to anyone! Row onward with purpose. Try to do everything right and the result will inevitably come.
One more thing. It is not a fact that good programmers achieve at least some positive results in the market. Quite the contrary. Programming (especially in MT4) requires a minimum of programming. According to my estimation, all the work consists of 50% of an idea, 10% of program implementation, 20% of testing and persistence with optimism on all the rest. IMHO.

rebus:

ufkef, don't listen to anyone! Row forward with purpose. Try to do everything right, and the result will inevitably come.
One more thing. It is not a fact that good programmers achieve any positive results on the market. Quite the contrary. Programming (especially in MT4) requires a minimum of programming. According to my estimation, all the work consists of 50% of an idea, 10% of program implementation, 20% of testing and persistence with optimism on all the rest. IMHO.

I totally agree.

ufkef:

That's some strange talk. You should describe your EA's algorithm, then everything would be clear to everyone. I'm sure everyone knows your algorithm a long time ago...
And if they don't know it, I'm 100% sure it is something like - "take the price value 100 candles ago, add it to the value 300 candles ago,
divide, multiply....if, then..." etc, etc. In short - the usual (or perhaps unusual, nothing changes from this) manipulations with old prices...

ufkef, what does the heart in your avatar mean?

Galois hasn't been on the forum for six months and you're bugging him.

goldtrader:
Galois hasn't been on the forum for half a year and you are bugging him.

Apparently the author found money for the deposit and has become a billionaire :)

The article on the resource about the grail (I think the title is "My First Grail") is very interesting, but it does not answer the question if its existence is possible in principle :) I know many living examples of successful traders, but none of them works by MTS. I suspect that a profitable, reliable and always working MTS is fundamentally impossible to create :( That's how to formally prove it...? Although... If you want to exact your values and foresee the difference between the market and the drawbacks of the market, you have to add some mathematical analysis. So without a living person, his brain, his intuition the successful trading is impossible.

2 All: Maybe I'm wrong, please enlighten me.