MT4 - NeuroShell Day Trader Professional - MT4 - page 8

It's just that I learned from non-greedy people. Having received, I am used to giving back. That's the way of the world - if you have something, you pay later, or you paid earlier

Sergey_Murzinov писал (а) >>

What's wrong with "illegal"? Or is LeoV the only one who disappears?

I have not bought from Americans and will not, as a matter of principle.

Cool :-)) Sergey ...

---

I had a new computer with Windows! It is not my fault it was there!

And buying a computer is already an indirect investment in the U.S.

Maybe some people don't know - Billy has an agreement with IBM, he charges about $100 per computer on the hardware

That's where my Windows money is.

- Paying a second time is like double taxation and cheating the buyer from the seller.

and a computer without software - rarely sells - and it does not get cheaper by 100-200 dollars

Who has tried in the shop to say: tear down the hell out of your system - lower the price and then buy!

---

Again, the average Russian's salary doesn't allow him to budget

$100 to pay for the software - if they have a salary like the average US citizen

then paying for software will be quite commonplace.

honestly, it will be easier for me to spend 90 cents on windows than to surf the forums in search of the crack

---

YuraZ писал (а) >>

Has anyone tried to say in a shop: Tear down your Windows - reduce the price then buy!

No problem. That's what they ask us - to keep the Windows or to tear them down. And at the same time the computer is 2500 p. cheaper.

Integer писал (а) >>

No problem. That's what they ask us - whether to keep it or tear it down. And in this case the computer is 2500 p. cheaper.

Well, this is already civilized (at least do not charge a second time for the windup)

---

I might want to use FreeBSD

--

Although keep in mind that for WINDOWS - you still paid for the purchase of hardware!

( I was talking about Billy's deal with IBM )

Companions looking for companions for NSDT 5.5 $400

dedok >> :
Comrades Seeking Companions for NSDT 5.5 $400

What's with all the forums we've been tirelessly posting? >> yeah. !!!!!!!!

If you don't have the brains to earn a legal copy of this product, there is no point in bothering at all. NSDT is not a tablecloth. You have to think there.

They just think that the higher the version number, the more money it makes. But if you don't know how to use 4.4 or even 5.0, then neither 5.3 nor 5.5, not even 6.0 or 7.0 will help. If you have no brains, no NSDT version will save you. Better to learn MQL for free, put $400 in an account and start working.

Muzzor писал (а) >>

Better to learn MQL for free, put $400 in your account and start working.

How can you learn MQL if you don't have a brain? :) The neural brain is supposed to do it for you.

bstone писал(а) >>

How can you learn it if you don't have a brain? :) This is where the neural brain is supposed to do it for you.

As a legal user and someone who actively uses NSDT in trading, I can tell you that 5.5 is no different from 5.0. And slightly different from 4.4. If you don't know how to work on 4.4 or 5.0, my advice is to save your money. You won't be able to work on 5.5 either.