MT4 - NeuroShell Day Trader Professional - MT4 - page 4

Integer писал (а)
Judging by your discussion, you are not only looking for a programmer, but also a user of a legal copy of the program. And you refuse to give the programmer the object of work. Is he obliged to have the program? It's a situation like when a woman goes to the doctor and demands to marry her before she is allowed to examine herself. I don't know, maybe you'll find one.

A professional programmer (if he is a real professional) does not need a legal copy of the program.

Maybe he doesn't have an illegal one

Integer:
Maybe he doesn't have an illegal one.

That's not what I meant.....

With that approach, it will take you a long time to find a programmer. Hacking and programming are quite different fields, if I understand you correctly.

Integer:

With that approach, it will take you a long time to find a programmer. Hacking and programming are quite different fields, if I understand you correctly.

you got me wrong....

Although I've figured that out by now...

Yeah... Haven't seen a thread like this in a long time, off-topic, but very touching, I'll add my own, crying on someone's waistcoat... . :)
LeoV, keep it simple and people will listen to you...

I personally, originally a musician, a songwriter, have a solid copyright baggage, while trying to earn a name, have found many "well-wishers" among friends and colleagues who have started to attribute authorship of songs that were composed by me right and left, it came to the point that even those who were present at the birth of these songs began to doubt my authorship ...
at first I was angry, I wanted revenge, but then God whispered in my ears to forgive everyone... - let people listen to my songs, rejoice, or even laugh at them :)

P.S.
I have a friend, a programmer, he had a diploma project, which he advertised, eventually he was invited to work in a reputable office, a couple of months he brought the diploma to mind, the office began to sell it, as has the copyright to the software product created by their programmers ... Of course my friend didn't get anything except a monthly salary ... after a few weeks he quit ...

so if you LeoV intend to defend the copyright then go to another country, because Russia, China and the like, will never stop stealing, because it is in the genes, in the upbringing, and just on every corner ... :)

S4kam:

Yeah... I haven't seen such a thread for a long time, it's off-topic but it really gets to me, I'll add my own, I'll cry on someone's waistcoat ... :)
LeoV, keep it simple and people will listen to you...

I personally, originally a musician, a songwriter, have a solid copyright baggage, while trying to earn a name, have found many "well-wishers" among friends and colleagues who have started to attribute authorship of songs that were composed by me right and left, it came to the point that even those who were present at the birth of these songs began to doubt my authorship ...
at first I was angry, I wanted revenge, but then God whispered in my ears to forgive everyone... - let people listen to my songs, rejoice, or even laugh at them :)

P.S.
I have a friend, a programmer, he had a diploma project, which he advertised, eventually he was invited to work in a reputable office, a couple of months he brought the diploma to mind, the office began to sell it, as has the copyright to the software product created by their programmers ... Of course my friend didn't get anything except a monthly salary ... after a few weeks he quit ...

so if you LeoV intend to defend the copyright then go to another country, because Russia, China and the like, will never stop stealing, because it is in the genes, in the upbringing, and just on every corner ... :)

Dear S4kam!
Every man has his own way of life. You have one. I'd say it's weak. I have a different one. And I'm categorically against piracy. I think it's common theft. And speaking of "easier", I always pay money for any kind of work and don't strive to get everything for free. I think it's the right thing to do.
When your friend signed a contract of employment, he should have read it more carefully. Surely it says that all inventions made during working hours belong to the employer. He should not have signed the contract from the beginning. And if you did, you should "answer for it".

And the fact that Russia and China, as you think, will not stop stealing is bad, very bad. They will be in deep shit for the rest of their lives (sorry for the harsh expression - but that's how it is). But still, I hope for the best...... Hope dies last......

LeoV:

Dear S4kam!
Every person has his or her own way of life. You have one. I'd say it's weak. I have a different one. And I'm categorically against piracy. I think it's common theft. And speaking of "easier", I always pay money for any kind of work and don't strive to get everything for free. I think it's the right thing to do.
When your friend signed a contract of employment, he should have read it more carefully. Surely it says that all inventions made during working hours belong to the employer. He should not have signed the contract from the beginning. And if you did, you should "answer for it".

And the fact that Russia and China, as you think, will not stop stealing is bad, very bad. They will be in deep shit for the rest of their lives (sorry for the harsh expression - but that's how it is). But still, I hope for the best...... Hope dies last......

Frankly, it's looked pretty funny so far.
But under those conditions, it shouldn't be surprising to be asked a thousand times as much for the product, so they add up all the indirect costs.
"Someone has to make up for it." Although I don't condone stealing.
It's just the way things are.
As a breach of licensing obligations is more often than not a commercial gain. And software development belongs to this.
There is only one variant - the customer provides the manufacturer with necessary software. The sheep are safe and the wolves are fed.

.. Russia, China and the like will never stop stealing, because it's in the genes, the upbringing, and just on every corner... :)

Russia is the spiritual guide of all mankind, its only hope for the future.