MT4 - NeuroShell Day Trader Professional - MT4 - page 7

My altruism outstripped me at the time... Now, I'm mostly driven by mercenary interests...

If you want, I'll send you my old work for free...

klot:

My altruism outstripped me at the time... Now, I'm mostly driven by mercenary interests...

If you want, I'll send you my old work for free...

) Sooner or later that's what usually happens)) I'd be very grateful to figaro?mail?

klot:

My altruism outstripped me at the time... Now I'm mostly driven by mercenary interests...

If you want, I can send you my old work for free...

I've been trying to build my system for quite some time now. The problem is to effectively filter the signals of the indicator. The indicator is my own, it is a normalized oscillator. Identifying the signal by the current indicator value alone, as I have seen, is impossible. The value is obviously of a certain kind of pattern.

There have been some thoughts lately that identification of these patterns "by eye" and their numerical description with a small set of numbers is ineffective. It may be that using a non-grid to solve this problem would be much better. However, I haven't dealt with neural networks so far. I don't even know if it is possible to implement such a network in MQL, if it can be built.

As far as I understand you have a rather large experience in this field.

Do you think it would be possible to talk to you about this subject personally? If yes, please drop me a line at yurixxx [at] gmail [dot] com

Yurixx:
klot:

My altruism outstripped me at the time... Now I'm mostly driven by mercenary interests...

If you want, I can send you my old work for free...

Been trying to build my system for quite some time now. The problem is effectively filtering the indicator signals. The indicator is my own and is a normalised oscillator. Identifying the signal by the current indicator value alone, as I have seen, is impossible. The value is obviously of a certain kind of pattern.

Lately I've been having second thoughts, that the identification of these patterns "by eye" and their numerical description with a small set of numbers is ineffective. Perhaps using a non-grid to solve this problem would be much better. However, I haven't dealt with neural networks so far. I don't even know if it is possible to implement such a network in MQL, if it can be built.

As far as I understand you have a rather large experience in this field.

Do you think it would be possible to talk to you about this subject personally? If yes, drop me a line at yurixxx [at] gmail [dot] com.

I have a thread on neural networks at Tartan's forum, where you can trace my whole way of learning about this field. There you can also find libraries and examples of programming various neural networks in MQL4.

Come over there and we'll continue communication there.

klot:

Come over there and we'll continue to chat there.

OK, thank you.

Does anyone have a legit NSDT with their support ?

Need API docs for a few dlls.

I will share DataFeeder via MT4 - FREE OF CHARGE.

Valio писал (а) >>

I'll share DataFeeder via MT4 - FREE OF CHARGE.

yurykoff@ya.ru thank you very much

Valio писал (а) >>

I will share DataFeeder via MT4 - FREE OF CHARGE.

psoops@mail.ru

I would be very grateful.

Gentlemen, don't be necroposterous. Buy the software and be legal users.

sayfuji писал (а) >>
Gentlemen, don't be necroposterous. Buy software and be legal users.

What's wrong with "illegal"? Or that one LeoV disappeared?

I have not bought from Americans and I will not, on principle.