History Centre updated - free history of minute quotations since 1999 - page 11

As part of the Expert Advisor preparation for Championship 2007 I am optimizing it with the use of build 208 (I need counter points). I installed the new installation of the 208 build (for Alpari - I don't have Metakvot's one, unfortunately), logged into the contest account and uploaded the quotes as recommended. I deleted all .hst files and other broker's servers from cjnfig folder before I uploaded them.

As a result of optimization I have got the values of the parameters that I have decided to check in the build 209 (as it will be checked with automatic Metacvots check script). For this I have also installed only the tester terminal (build 209 Metakvots installation) and downloaded quotes in the same manner. I ran the Expert Advisor through ticks and got quite different results. The first half of trades are almost 1:1, then the difference starts. Both tester reports show the same quality of optimization but the amount of bars in history and the amount of simulated ticks are different. I thought, that in build 209 the skipped history was uploaded, but deleting the history base (the .hst files from history folder and all files from downloads folder) and reloading it caused the same result.

Can you tell me what the problem may be? Stats are in the attachment.

Files:
test_1.zip  278 kb

rid:
Got it! I'll download it again now.

Rid, I have the same problem with GBPJPY, did you download it successfully?

Renat, why is there no answer to your question about the day 30.09.2006 - 04.12.2006 in GBPJPY quote, which is the time of ATS 2006, the quotes are necessary for optimization. I hope for an answer. Thank you

Downloaded the entire GBPJPY history using the Download button, having previously cleared the entire history folder\ of GBPJPY*.hst files (I didn't have this symbol in the downloads\ folder before). The hole is present on all TFs, I checked it. Here it is on 5-Minutes:

P.S. And because this symbol is allowed to play in the Championship. May we expect some certain response, dear organizers? The hole obviously starts before the 100 000th bar in the history. For an even clearer demonstration I am attaching the chart:

"Silence is a sign that you haven't been sent yet" - (c) komposter, https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/49732. The situation has not changed.

P.S. delvago, rid, please answer: what am I doing wrong? Have you fixed the GBPJPY situation? Here are the log entries:

12:53:15 HistoryCenter: GBPJPY_2007_09 loaded (59 kb)
12:53:30 HistoryCenter: GBPJPY_2007_01 loaded (117 kb)
12:53:31 HistoryCenter: GBPJPY_2006_12 loaded (97 kb)
12:53:33 HistoryCenter: GBPJPY_2006_09 loaded (109 kb)
12:53:35 HistoryCenter: GBPJPY_2006_08 loaded (120 kb) ...
12:56:21 HistoryCenter: GBPJPY_1999_01 loaded (52 kb)

I'm doing the same, as I wrote before, clearing all traces of fuy's presence thoroughly after MT is closed. The blue highlighted hole shows that the data just isn't there, not in the HC itself (or for some reason it's not downloading).

Mathemat:
"Silence is a sign that you haven't been sent yet" - (c) komposter, https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/49732. The situation has not changed.

P.S. delvago, rid, please answer: what am I doing wrong? Have you fixed the GBPJPY situation? Here is the log entry:

I am doing the same as I wrote before, thoroughly cleaning out all traces of the fooi's presence after the MT close. The hole is highlighted in blue, showing that the data just isn't there.

Haven't found a solution. Downloaded the history from the trade server. On M30. That question was posed by several participants in different forum threads, but no answer.

Thank you, Bulgarian friend delvago.

We will try to add a gap on GBPJPY in the near future.

You are not alone, Matemat. I have the same problem.

OK, it's good that Rosh replied. I was beginning to think my marasmus was getting worse, but no one noticed...