History Centre updated - free history of minute quotations since 1999 - page 10

EURAUD - delete, upload, look at the picture. Who has the same thing? How to get rid of it?

How to export all minute quotes to a file from History Centrer if there is a limit of 250,000 bars to be exported. The setting of maximum number of bars does not affect the export. Is it a program glitch?

isnsdlk:
How to export all minute quotes to a file from History Centrer if there is a limit of 250,000 bars to be exported. The setting of maximum number of bars does not affect the export. Is it a program glitch?
You have to restart the program after changing these settings.

Restarted - no help. I open history centre, press GBP/JPY symbol which I have previously downloaded. I press export button and get only about 2500000 bars in result file, or from December 2006 till today. I have the same problem with five-minute bars. Bars with larger intervals are exported as they all fit in the 2500000bars limit. IS IT A SOFTWARE GLITCH?

In the previous post, the number of bars was not 2500000 but 250000.

isnsdlk:
Restarted - no help. I open history centre, press GBP/JPY symbol which I have previously downloaded. I press export button - I got only about 2500000 bars in result file, or from December 2006 till today. I have the same problem with five-minute bars. Bars with larger intervals are exported as they all fit in the 2500000bars limit. IS IT A GLITCH IN THE PROGRAM?
Set a larger volume (for example, 10 000 000 for the maximum storage of bars in the history and 10 000 000 for the charts), restart the program, go to the History Center, click Download, wait for complete loading, and then export as many as there are in the database (just in the database) bars.

Thank you! Already figured it out. It turns out that in order to change the number of bars displayed and exported in the history you have to first change the values in the options and then click on the Download button and then respond in the affirmative when asked to rebuild the history. Couldn't they make the programme simpler?

Claims for quotes from the Histories Centre.

Downloaded the minutiae - as per instructions in the first posts. GBPJPY.

Minutes converted to all timeframes. I started to test it. Not immediately realized that the quotes are wrong!

Lost a lot of time! And all my effort was wasted because of the slippage in Quotes from Sep 29 till Dec 5. 2006г. Don't tell me I'm "so pumped"!

And the quality of the modeling tester indicates as supposedly 90% ! Like this...

Example for n1 and n4 - on the chart:

rid:

Claims for quotes from the Histories Centre.

Just downloaded - I'm fine.

Got it! I'll download it again now.