History Centre updated - free history of minute quotations since 1999 - page 7

Plzzzzzzzzzzz!
There is a problem. the archive is downloaded, but I can not see it on the charts. can I have a step-by-step instruction?
I think it's a head problem (it's stuck).

Try increasing the 'max bars in history' and 'max bars on chart' parameters and restart MetaTrader 4.
Here is a video that shows the download procedure from History Center - 'Dear Mr.Rosh,a new quistion'

max history bars 10mn; max bars in the window 100000
I mean how do you view the history offline (exp 2005)?
I`m sorry.

timega:
max history bars 10mn; max bars in the window 100000
I mean how do you view the history offline (exp 2005)?
I`m sorry.
If you have already downloaded the history from the History Center, then pressing the "Download" button again will automatically build all of the timeframes, based on the downloaded one-minute history. You can then open the desired timeframe in the offline mode as well.

Thank you, I will try it!

timbo:
It's not a question of time, it's a question of meaning.
Calculation time is not critical - buy a better computer and get on with it.
It just doesn't make sense. The result does not improve slower, but only by hundredths, thousandths or even ten thousandths of a percent. And if your expert is sensitive to hundredths of a percent, that is the lack of robustness with all that it implies...

As I recall, with Gaussian noise the error falls as sqrt(n) as the sample grows. That is, on a sample of 1000 elements it should be about 7 times smaller than on a sample of 20 elements. On this basis I think the counting time problem will usually start earlier than the hundredths of a percent problem. Especially if you have a history calculation in mind, and not online.
In fact the optimum is so comprehensive, that it includes this aspect as well :)
I don't think you can generally tie robustness to any of the significant figures.

After following all the steps according to the instruction, I got the necessary line chf m1 from 1999 in the open offline chart
I choose etc., but in the open chart there is no way to move to the history beyond 16.01.2007
what else should I do?

If "Max bars on chart" has just been increased, you must restart MT4. Then the new settings will take effect.

Rosh:
If "Max bars on chart" has just been increased, you must restart MT4. Then the new settings will take effect.
I have restarted both mt4 and the computer itself. the problem is the same. the quotations on the chart are only up to 16.01.2007.
The data has changed the max bars setting in the window to 250,000.00. The data has changed to 2.08.2006.
I.e. as I understand not any interval of time but from possible beginning (set in 250000 bars) up to this day.
I would like to look through the chunks, because I don't need so many bars in the window

Alas, put the "Max bars on the chart" (around 3 million for today) and you can watch any date.