Bill Williams and his strategies... - page 27

Checked my personal account, I'll look again later.

It works!!! Of course, if you're closer to Williams, you have to put a delay, and I'm not sure if the crocodile is drawn correctly, and in general...

That's how the first dreams came crashing down. But never mind, I can trade with upside down, if only there were a trend on the balance chart )))) If we want to test it - it would be desirable at least to upload the quotes into the archive and test them by all ticks.

I don't really know how it works, and I wouldn't expect anything different, but when you do it that way, understanding grows.

wow, there's nothing to do with such delays))))) and there was no point in writing)))

ZZZEROXXX:
That's how the first dreams came crashing down. But never mind, I can trade with upside down, if only there were a trend on the balance chart )))) If we want to test - it would be desirable at least to upload the quotes into the archive and test them by all ticks.

I am finishing creation of an owl according to B. Williams' 5-dimension strategy NAVARROT - the quantity and quality of deals is one in one with his "basic" Profitunity system in five dimensions (reports and charts (mirror) confirm it) - the chart is displayed one in one, but still it pours, if there is interest, I am ready to share the both versions here for evaluation and opinion ...

Tantrik:

Summary:
Deposit/Withdrawal: 2 000.00 Credit Facility: 0.00
Closed Trade P/L: 2 159.12 Floating P/L: -1 193.44 Margin: 265.05
Balance: 4 159.12 Equity: 2 965.68 Free Margin: 2 700.63
Details:

Gross Profit: 6 874.74 Gross Loss: 4 715.62 Total Net Profit: 2 159.12
Profit Factor: 1.46 Expected Payoff: 2.61
Absolute Drawdown: 0.00 Maximal Drawdown: 1 268.96 (26.91%) Relative Drawdown: 26.91% (1 268.96)
Total Trades: 826 Short Positions (won %): 415 (75.18%) Long Positions (won %): 411 (73.97%)
Profit Trades (% of total): 616 (74.58%) Loss trades (% of total): 210 (25.42%)
Largest profit trade: 575.60 loss trade: -467.60
Average profit trade: 11.16 loss trade: -22.46
Maximum ($): 40 (556.69) consecutive losses ($): 14 (-915.51)
Maximal consecutive profit (count): 1 087.41 (6) consecutive losses (count): -915.51 (14)
Average consecutive wins: 7 consecutive losses: 2

how is this one trading?

Balance control on it - there will be a significant improvement in performance ( if it's a full automatic of course ) - the graph fits very well.

Dima_S.:

Balance control on it - there will be a significant improvement in performance ( if it's a full automatic of course ) - the graph fits very well.

Why are you throwing around something you don't understand... Throw in the code and there won't be any questions... As for this... "nothing" in the context of the topic...

Roman.:

why are you throwing around something you don't understand... throw in the code and there won't be any questions... But this... "nothing" in the context of the topic...
forget it.

Dima_S.:
forget it.

Thank you. I, moreover, don't smoke it (him). I'll soon post systems with screenshots here and in codebase. (One of these days, as soon as I'm ready).