Tantrik:
Summary:
Deposit/Withdrawal: 2 000.00 Credit Facility: 0.00
Closed Trade P/L: 2 159.12 Floating P/L: -1 193.44 Margin: 265.05
Balance: 4 159.12 Equity: 2 965.68 Free Margin: 2 700.63
Details:
Gross Profit: 6 874.74 Gross Loss: 4 715.62 Total Net Profit: 2 159.12
Profit Factor: 1.46 Expected Payoff: 2.61
Absolute Drawdown: 0.00 Maximal Drawdown: 1 268.96 (26.91%) Relative Drawdown: 26.91% (1 268.96)
Total Trades: 826 Short Positions (won %): 415 (75.18%) Long Positions (won %): 411 (73.97%)
Profit Trades (% of total): 616 (74.58%) Loss trades (% of total): 210 (25.42%)
Largest profit trade: 575.60 loss trade: -467.60
Average profit trade: 11.16 loss trade: -22.46
Maximum ($): 40 (556.69) consecutive losses ($): 14 (-915.51)
Maximal consecutive profit (count): 1 087.41 (6) consecutive losses (count): -915.51 (14)
Average consecutive wins: 7 consecutive losses: 2

How's that trade?

Interesting coincidence on maximum number of losses - 14 :-)))

But, it does happen :-))) - EURUSD, H4, no optimization, September 2010.

Video in archive, I can't insert it as a video here ( - I recorded my variant of the Expert Advisor by five dimensions using the book via CamStudio.

Files:
profitunity.rar  2927 kb

Roman.:

Interesting coincidence on maximum number of losses - 14 :-))

But it does happen :-))) - EURUSD, H4, no optimization, September 2010.

Video in archive, I can't insert it as a video here ( - I have recorded my version of the Expert Advisor in five dimensions by the book via CamStudio.

I will explain and argue with you. i want to make the system automatic. only our brain can make accurate market corrections if it is not fucked up. but write and i will explain and argue about it))))))))

total for bill. in the last 3 months one of many trades +2000 pips

dimontus:
Hi all, can you tell me where I can see a transcript of his books :-) as he writes in a strange and contradictory way, e.g:
"You shouldn't sell above the Alligator's Paw, and you shouldn't buy below the Alligator's Paw.
Alligator's Mouth. Otherwise, you'll be feeding the Alligator, which could leave you without food (money).
yourself." while talking about buying signals below the mouth....
see the last comment in the thread

If you trade by the Bill manually, there is no loss. I can't do it)))))))))))))))))))

dimonPROtraider:
If you trade by the Bill manually, there is no loss. I can't do it)))))))))))))))))))
show me

dimonPROtraider:
If you want to make an accurate market correction, you need our brains, if it's not fucked up. But don't worry, I can explain and argue with you.

Don't get hot, my friend, if you would be so kind as to explain in more detail (no need to argue) about the exact correction ... The owl results for all five measurements, according to the book, are one-to-one - without any optimization, without any additional filters...

EURUSD, H4, do not pay attention to many "left" parameters - this is from another owl (they are not involved here) - the flash of doubling the balance is from September last year (earlier in my post in the attached file I posted a video of this event - in the archive). Trending - yes, no questions asked, but on the flat - slow pouring...

Lot everywhere - 0.1 - both starting order - by breakdown of fractal outside the alligator's mouth, and all subsequent ones - by all measurements.

Show a picture of how a flat is going down on a price chart, if you don't mind.

ZZZEROXXX:
Show a picture of how the flotation happens on the price chart, if it's not difficult.

Here you go, the video for the same period in the attached file in the archive - without any filters or optimisations - September and November - no questions asked.

It drains when the first position is opened by a fractal breakdown and then we open a +2 or +3 open positions - after that the price turns and goes behind the aligator's teeth line - a bunch (three, four) orders get closed at a loss - as a variant of one of the filters - a "buffer" in the form of some profit for the previous order, after that the next orders are opened... This way we have to buy some tops and sell some bottoms with a bunch of orders... :-)))

You need a normal "senior" filter, inside which you should already be working according to B. Williams' five dimensions...

P.S. For the year of test - video archive of 13 meters - it doesn't fit here, so I trimmed it a little, but how it pours you can see - in flat... The work of the owl for September (video) is in the attached file in my first post on this page. In principle, if there is interest in improving its performance - I'm ready to post the owl itself...

Files:
profitunity_1.rar  3274 kb