BUY PROFITABLE ADVISOR !!!!!!!!!!!! - page 13

Guys, the subject of this show

BUY PROFITABLE ADVISOR !!!!!!!!!!!!

Briefly:

- no indicators

- no TP to SL ratio.

Loss orders are closed portfolio profit.

- The price reaches the stop very rarely.

I have no problems sleeping at night.

My current account is $180 with 0.01 lot, I have $3 profit for 24 hours.

That's how much you need per month.

Good night, everybody.

dpg03:
Guys, the subject of this show

BUY PROFITABLE ADVISOR !!!!!!!!!!!!

Briefly:

- no indicators

- no TP to SL ratio.

Loss orders are closed portfolio profit.

- The price reaches the stop very rarely.

I have no problems sleeping at night.

I have $180 in my account now, my lot is 0.01. I have $3 profit for 24 hours.

That's how much you need per month.

Good night, everybody.

Ban him... the subject is selling junk... ...on the "account history" tab, click on "all history".

Files:

sever30:

You were talking about the bedposts, weren't you? Underneath it, the devils who put the "respectable people" in the hut are selling fake stuff.

Here's your trade report:

not the one you started out selling for a grand.

You want to make money, or you want to make bait. You asked, I offered.

I bet you're not wasting your money.

dpg03:

Do you want to make money or do you want to make a fool of yourself?

I bet you're not wasting your money.

Every man who buys one will get one.

Mathemat:
IgorM and dpg03, I ask you to move the squabbles to a private area. I have deleted them from here.
What was the foul language there? ---- If there is a discussion, let them decide why they need this forum at all. Just delete it for me, for instance, it would be interesting to read how one teaches the other, and if it was foul language, he might learn something for himself.

sever30:

ban him... the subject is selling junk... on the "account history" tab, click "all history".

I don't care if you get banned or not. You guys get smart, I'll get my beanie cut.

dpg03:

Good night, everyone.

But imho - 1K is not worth the code, but your price is known - so there should be a buyer for it.

5drakon:
5drakon: What was the foul language back there? ---- If there is a discussion, let them decide why they need this forum.

I don't use foul language, it was a verbal altercation, I got the result, I got the investor.

SZZ: deleting threads and posts is a tradition at this forum, get used to it, the mql5 forum is even faster at "harvesting posts" than here - so it's relatively quiet here still

sever30:
every person who buys, will beat out one ------- NO ONE WILL BE WARNED IF THEY SLEEP

Everything is clear to say MATHEMAT----- howeverooo

dpg03:
I do not care whether you get banned or not, you guys are smart, and I will cut my hair. ---------- How are you going to cut it now, wake up on your day off and tell me where the town is DURUNDUNSTAN ----- and silence in response.
he is not interested in this kind of deal but the posts got deleted and then the seller walked away and went to cut the cash with the expert advisor now he is cheaper as never before