BUY PROFITABLE ADVISOR !!!!!!!!!!!! - page 7

But seriously, you naive people, wanting to just buy a profitable MT advisor that consistently generates 50% profit per month... Do you even understand what an EA is? It's a little computer program for relatively simple calculations. I do not believe that there are EAs that are able to consistently make a lot of money without constant upgrades at least for one year. There are successful traders (including FOREX). But how they work is a separate topic.

NorthAlec:

But seriously, you naive people, wanting to just buy a profitable MT advisor that consistently generates 50% profit per month... Do you even understand what an EA is? It's a little computer program for relatively simple calculations. I do not believe that there are EAs that are able to consistently make a lot of money without constant upgrades at least for one year. There are successful traders (including FOREX). But how they work is a separate topic.

Any fool can do 50% a month. Try 50% a year and then you can talk.

paukas:
50% a month any fool would do. Try 50% a year and then you can talk.

What am I, the last man standing? :)

paukas:
50% a month any fool would do. Try 50% a year and then you can talk.

paukas, aren't you the one who wrote about 50/50 signals with a probability of 70?

Are you sure you're not mistaken?

NorthAlec:

paukas, weren't you the one who wrote about 50/50 signals with a probability of 70?

Are you sure you're not mistaken?

I also ruined the chapel. :)))

OK, OK :)

NorthAlec:

OK, OK :)

I'm telling you, nobody wantsthe Grail. Everyone finds out it's worth money, they just disappear.

Weird, yeah.

paukas:

No one wants the grail, I'm telling you. Everyone finds out it's worth the money and disappears.

Weird, yeah.

It's bad luck. It's not good luck.

Laughingly, I had similar thoughts about the likelihood of completing the zigzag. But I don't like that approach. Even if it does work... If trades were rare but with a high probability of winning, that would be another matter.

paukas:

The grail, I'm telling you, no one needs it.

they're good at boxes, make them a box, add a "military fighter jet takeoff" style equity chart

Don't just sit there, take the initiative.