BUY PROFITABLE ADVISOR !!!!!!!!!!!! - page 15

I'll shoot myself for the money. Or - as in Gogol - flog myself. Cache, please! And I will... I'll give you money! I'll sprinkle you with $5,000 notes!

===

What, you don't like it? ))))))))

===

I wonder... Where do so many idiots come from?

Svinozavr:

I'll shoot myself for the money. Or - as in Gogol - flog myself. Cache, please! And I will... I'll give you money! I'll sprinkle you with $5,000 notes!

===

What, you don't like it? ))))))))

===

I wonder... Where do so many idiots come from?

From there.

Not expecting anything from anyone, just trading

Tantrik:
It's that way.

Nah. I think it's from here.

It's a country...

Svinozavr:

Nah. I think it's from here.

The country is so...

I don't mean the country, I mean the place of origin... (here they concentrate like frogs in the sun)

Tantrik:
I don't mean the country, I mean the place... (here they concentrate like frogs in the sun)

- Don't you like our country? - Kolyan asked sternly.

- Why, I like it. In some places.

V.Pelevin "Chapaev and the Void"

BUY!

// Is the sapiens homo?

I guess it's time to go back to my planet. It's hopeless here...

Don't the admins think the thread should be deleted. It's nonsense and no one even bothers to pay attention.

There are no words. Informative threads are littered with trash by admins themselves, and here it is. Outrage. As long as I've been reading, I haven't had a single good post. I don't know what to say.

FOReignEXchange:

Don't the admins think the thread should be deleted. It's nonsense and no one even bothers to pay attention.

There are no words. Informative threads are littered with trash by admins themselves, and here it is. Outrage. As long as I've been reading, I haven't had a single good post. I don't know what to say.

Are you looking to sell or buy?

alexey15:

Then, one wonders, why would the customer buy a product that the manufacturer of that product is not sure about??? IMHO.

By the way, I don't think you can come across a completely free description of any profitable strategy on the internet. Exactly for free. Because people share their ideas, in return they receive other people's ideas on their own or another strategy, argue, and truth is born in an argument.

That's it, that's the way I think... I could be wrong...

+100, that's exactly how I worked out my tactics. Thanks to Mathematician, Prival and many others. I do not offer or sell my tactics. We do not stop where we are, we come up with and look for new tasks, we learn something new and interesting.