Comments and suggestions - page 3

Can the developers' names be highlighted in a different colour (or size, or whatever)?
Better yet, all developers should have an icon with the company logo on it.
This is important.

SKif:
Can the developers' names be highlighted in a different colour (or size, or whatever)?
Better yet, all developers should have an icon with the company logo on it.
This is important.
Mm-hmm. It will be more accessible this way. So they won't get lost ;)

Another peculiarity:
In Opera, I turn off drawings to avoid unnecessary traffic. So in the forum MQ - once downloaded all the pictures and all the following times they are drawn (once a month, I download a new one). But in this forum, they are not taken out of the cache - if you select the option "only downloaded, the drawings do not appear.
That's the way things are - I don't know what's wrong...

In FireFox (same option enabled) pictures are taken from the cache, everything is OK. Opera 8.50 - same story. In Opera 9TP1 - there is a problem. But it's not even alpha, it's a technical preview.

I know about previews )

https://www.mql4.com/ru/info/about mistakenly:
Documentation<br / translate="no"> A description of all language functions can be found here,

komposter:
https://www.mql4.com/ru/info/about has an error:
Documentation
Here you will find a description of all the functions of the language,
Thank you, corrected.

Let me remind you of all the suggestions:
1. more sections in the catalogue would be desirable. Because a list of 100 indicators is hard to digest. The structure should be thought about separately...
2. The letter has come with a confirmation of registration - I have a lot of krakozabr. It is desirable to make two texts - in Russian and in English (to avoid unreadable when grinding quotes)
3. It would be nice to include this very message in a notice about new post.
4. time of messages is pushed back
5. New unread topics marked with icon with slightly changed colour shades. It should be brighter or have another icon - to be instantly visible.
6. Placing articles (albeit censored) from users of the resource
7. Tags for the particularly picky - [ quotem ] and [ qoutew ] like man and women ? ;)
8. Subscription to new additions to MQL4 Code Base
9. A conceptual suggestion: at the beginning of each page except the 1st, add the last message from the previous page
10. No text in the JavaScript window when deleting a message. It would be a good idea to write the title of the topic and the post itself (it can be partial)
11) Can the developers' names be highlighted in a different colour (or size, or something else)? Better yet, all developers should have an icon with the company logo on it.

And a new one:
12. Ctrl+Enter to send a message

Interesting. Switched to English forum (pressed eng button), decided to look at how they are doing with the forum, accidentally pressed the button to create a new post - got to the form of a new topic. Surprised, like, how I do not registered got the right to create the topic - look, it turns out I and there logged in. It turns out that registration works for both forums/resources ?

komposter:
Suggestion: Create a subscription to new additions to MQL4 Code Base.
I don't want to miss something interesting and it's boring to check it all the time.
do RSS.
I have it on Alpari, Viac.
It's convenient, turn it on in the morning and see what's new.

A correction is needed:
1. Time.
2. Date in the table of topics. (as usual in the main forum - the date reflects the last touch)