So who hasn't lived through the day ))) - page 7

Uladzimir Izerski:

DC - 1.11234 A record-breaker probably.))

Anyway the pound dollar price is already down 3 figures by yesterday with a recent average candle of 123pp.

And that's on a real account. Thank goodness I haven't had any trades in the pound on it...

ivanivan_11:
I get it))) my bad))) but you could have corrected these ugly words gently, rather than tearing down the whole post harshly)
I'm getting tired of smearing your words at the end of the day. So, tear it down.

Yurij Izyumov:

Sorry I'm going to share =))) beauty after all

instant gap of 7,500pts, then two minutes flat and then another 5,000pts down with a reversal

- 2 counts... sad... =)

After events like this, TA doesn't inspire much confidence in me.)

mmmoguschiy-new:
.... and we're getting stronger
Why are you pushing it. Cool?

mmmoguschiy-new:
It's a matter of opinion.
Be kinder. It won't hurt.

ivanivan_11:

I don't think it's about the terminal, but about ...

You can check it out here: http://www.my**book.com/forex-broker-spreads/alpari-proecn-GBPUSD-real-spread/2768,2

open your favourite kitchen and check the spread. no problem.

Ok, I'll look into it. Thanks.
500 pips is certainly not 1,000 (10,000 is five figures!)
But still, it's all a bit of a long shot. As this is third hand information and whether it can be 100% trusted is an open question.
But if I had it in my computer, in the terminal itself where the information was stored, and which the "unclean" brokerage companies could not access, then it would be a different matter.
In the meantime, everything is "clean" and "pretty", and no one understands anything.
So, I stand by my opinion, it was 1000!!!(four digits) Until someone proves otherwise, but reliably.

Uladzimir Izerski:
After events like this, TA doesn't inspire much confidence in me.)
TA has nothing to do with it. It's volatility. It has to be taken into account. Do not put all your eggs in one basket.
You just teach those who trade without stops. But they are too lazy, though)). I do not mean DC, about DC - above.

ratnasambhava:
TA has nothing to do with it. It is volatility. It has to be taken into account. Do not put all your eggs in one basket.
We just teach those who trade without stops. They are so loose, though)).

I need to add more "under the gun.")

TA gives me targets for an instrument, and after such events I have less confidence in the target))

Stopped trading the franc and now I'll wait with the pound.

By the way, the hairpin has cleared the way down for the pound, the price may easily go in favourable conditions.

Uladzimir Izerski:

I need to add more "under the gun.")

TA gives me targets for an instrument, and after such events I have less confidence in the target))

Stopped trading the franc and now I'll wait with the pound.

By the way, the hairpin has cleared the way down for the pound, under favourable conditions the price can already go easily.

Let's separate the flies from the cutlets.

There are futs on GBP/USD = 1.2070.

And where does the forex price come from?

Well look at the picture above on the spread and we see 600 pips. What does it mean? It's banal, but at the price that you see in the terminal, you cannot close the position, using either SL, or hands, or an Expert Advisor! We set a spread of 600 points and a lot of positions are automatically closed 600 points below the market price.

Everything that is lower than 1.2070 is a profit for the brokerage company!

Therefore, we return to the idea of claiming on non-market quotes. By the way, when I was discussing this outlandish civil code concept with DC, they claimed that they did.

Now for the spread. If a "non-market quote" is a spread, you can easily threaten the prosecutor's office.