So who hasn't lived through the day ))) - page 2

The funny thing is that I realised why I didn't survive the half-heading,
Part of it closed at TP, which I had in space, and the rest just could not hedge for a long time, and in the end after 2 minutes everything closed, that is, I could survive without TP or if TP would be 2000 pips lower ) even funny if you can say so plummeting two accounts.
At such flights the Stop may not save, otherwise I would not have a negative balance in one of the accounts, instead of a 20% stopout.

Alexander Bereznyak:
when they are available, too
facepalm

I have a minimum on one broker

on the other

I'll have to torture them both.

BlackTomcat:
I didn't have any catastrophe, although the position turned out to be at a loss. What bothers me most is that my brokerage company uses minima around 1.14 on the chart, whereas Trading Central's analytics shows minima around 1.19. The difference, to put it mildly, is too much.
Who else has the lows on GBPUSD? No names of DCs/brokers to be mentioned.
I have 1.1925

Didn't anyone make any money at such a good time?)

Andrey Dik:

Kirill Andreev:
Didn't anyone make any money at such a good time?)

the one who excluded GBP from the basket earned ))))

My low was 1.1946. I went long and it's a good thing I didn't put a stop. I went out at 1.2443, and if the stop would have worked, I don't know, for sure there were requotes, I would have closed at 1.2170.

In general, the "nasty market" ate all the profit that I earned, even went into a little loss))))(((((

The liquidity of the currencies is as follows: US dollar, euro, yen, pound sterling, Canadian dollar, Australian dollar, New Zealand dollar and franc.

Thus, the pound is in the top four by liquidity, and it is not far from the yen. In short, it's like the franc. Well, it cannot be so that the liquidity has disappeared and fallen.

With the franc you could still believe it, as the most illiquid of the majors, but with the pound....

So speculators are being booted out of currencies so they won't be there?

Considering the different spreads at the different offices we can say that the numbers are comparable at all of them. So there has been the usual market sniffing, deceitful manipulation note deteted.

Look at the spread on the minutes, I have a 382 point maximum recorded.