So who hasn't lived through the day ))) - page 6

ivanivan_11:
And what is the essence of the complaint against DTs? that the pound has dropped globally? it's not a spike in one DT, it's a market situation. so you can file claims for all sorts of flash crashes in the usa, black swans, etc.

Here's sort of the most appropriate explanation for the fall, came in the post:

The other reason is the failure of the bots to start selling the pound, which knocked the stops off.

It happened a long time ago when the bots took down the DowJS

ivanivan_11:
But what is the essence of these claims? That the pound has fallen globally? It's not a spike in one brokerage house, it's a market situation.

Explain

The general rule in financial markets is this: in the terminal, the price is a public offer, if I buy/sell at it, it is a deal and no one has the right to revise it retroactively.

When I opened accounts with the DC it was explained to me that there are " non-market quotes" which the DC WILL revise retroactively. An indication of such non-market quotes is a jump in price, for example, as explained to me, a single trade which falls out of the general movement.

In our pound example we can see that the price movement in one minute at different OCs was up to 600 pips in relation to the next minute.

These are the grounds for the claims. They themselves have given such grounds

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Here's sort of the most appropriate explanation for the fall, came in the post:

The other reason is the failure of the bots to start selling the pound, which knocked the stops off.

It happened once before a long time ago when the bots took down the DowJS rate

Well, understandably, the methaquotes are to blame with their robot tools.

And so mighty, up to 600 pips worldwide against real futures within a minute round trip.

Why post all this bullshit?

СанСаныч Фоменко:

Explain

The general rule in financial markets is this: in the terminal, the price is a public offer, if I buy/sell at it, it is a deal and no one has the right to revise it retroactively.

When I opened accounts with the DC it was explained to me that there are " non-market quotes" which the DC WILL revise retroactively. An indication of such non-market quotes is a jump in price, for example, as explained to me, a single trade which falls out of the general movement.

In our pound example we can see that the price movement in one minute at different OCs was up to 600 pips in relation to the next minute.

These are the grounds for the claims. They gave these grounds themselves

Good. But I also have no reason to make a claim.

One DC - 1.11234

the other 1.2030

The difference is 90 pts or 900 at 5 digits...

One account closed with a total loss.

Must close losses in time....

Valeriy Medvedev:

One DC - 1.11234

the other 1.2030

The difference is 90 pts or 900 at 5 digits...

One account closed with a total loss.

Gotta close losses in time....

One account - 1.11234 - 1.2030. The difference is 90 pips or 900 in 5 digits.)

Anyway the pound dollar price by yesterday has already fallen by 3 figures with the average candle lately being 123pp.

СанСаныч Фоменко:

Explain

It was explained to me when I opened accounts with the DC that there are " non-market quotes" which the DC WILL revise retroactively. An indication of such non-market quotes is a jump in price, for example, as explained to me, a single trade which falls out of the general movement.

These are the grounds for the claims. They themselves have given such grounds

My post about non-market quotes disappeared somewhere.

I will only note that a movement of 6% per minute, especially at the opening of the market, is not something abnormal or a reason to stop trading on the exchange, and certainly not a reason to cancel trades. otherwise the stock market would have cancelled trades for everyone after each morning's gap of tenth percent.

ivanivan_11:

I am too lazy to re-write my post about non-market quotations.

I will only note that a movement of 6% per minute, especially at the opening of the market, is not something abnormal or a reason to stop trading at the exchange, and certainly not a reason to cancel deals. otherwise everyone would have cancelled deals at the stock market after every morning gap of a tenth of a percent.

You have to write politely. If you use obscene words, next time you will go with a birch broom.

Karputov Vladimir:
You have to write politely. If you use foul language, next time you'll go with a birch broom.
I get it))) my bad))) but you could have corrected these scary words, rather than tearing down the whole post)

Sorry I'm going to share =))) beauty after all

instant gap of 7,500pts, then two minutes flat and then another 5,000pts down with a reversal