So who hasn't lived through the day ))) - page 4

mmmoguschiy-new:
No Alanda was broadcasting at the time
so what? it said AFTER the words on the asia session. it seems clear - asia opened, everything fell down.

mmmoguschiy-new:
There's no Alanda broadcasting at the time

De ja vu with the franc. Of the same series, what could be behind this...? Is it really collecting small deposits of individuals, for such sharks it's petty cash. Well, there's a few hundred million dollars, if not less.

How do you even make money on this damn forex? Our stock forex is even worse. Here, at least a candle was drawn in one direction, but here they draw in both directions, and then they return the price and it's like nothing has happened.

ratnasambhava:

Or maybe a change of kitchen will save the day in such a case? As the saying goes, a friend (enemy) is known in trouble.
Isn't it too much of a margin for them? The mouth is not stupid...

A kitchen is a kitchen.) The real cent account is for various experiments.

But the overnight manipulation of such steps already speaks volumes. Not so long ago they did it with the franc, now with the pound, and who is next. I can guess it will be the yen.

Trader!!! Be careful. The pound is strong and treacherous. ))))

Uladzimir Izerski:

A kitchen is a kitchen.)

I agree.)

1.1122 was my minimum.
Eurgbp was down by a stop, but not critically. there was only $380 loss in the calculated place, and it had been hanging there since the Brexit.

mmmoguschiy-new:
everything they say should be divided by 0. For a few hours people slept, yellowface brothers came in and sold the whole pound? and then they realized...

time for you to stop with the nonsense. when aland spoke, asia was wide awake. the exchange opened, analysts took his words as serious for the market and the market makers took liquidity away. and yes, it probably took them 7 min to evaluate and make that decision.

and on the screenshot you can clearly see that the downfall was WITHOUT volume. and volume started to appear when people started to buy back the gap in question.

As I understand it, everyone on this thread has real accounts.

Probably I, unlike everyone else, am in the habit of reading what I sign.

I have accounts with three different brokers and e all in black and white: no currency in open positions is bought or sold. Forex is a betting market, like the racetrack.

And since that is the case it would be very interesting to compare quotes for real currencies, usually futures.

1. Where was the pound futures trading at 2am Moscow time?

2. What were the GBPUSD quotes?

СанСаныч Фоменко:

I have accounts with three different brokers and e all in black and white: no currency in open positions is bought or sold. Forex is a betting market, like the racetrack.

And since that is the case it would be very interesting to compare quotes for real currencies, usually futures.

A page ago, I posted a screenshot of the pound futures. It shows everything. So it could have been traded on the Tokyo exchange, Sydney, etc.

СанСаныч Фоменко:

A screenshot of the futures with cme was sent above. And yes, I don't have that in my contracts. Maybe because one broker has a licence from uk and the other from swiss. Although the reasons may be different.

In Chicago, the exchange has a low of 1.2034, but also a decent candle.