I will write the indicator for free - page 102

Twin Xi:

Maybe I'm calling them wrong, it's the volume value

is the signal value.

The attached image shows this clearly in the graph

(I pasted your picture into your post - it's more visual).

But the picture itself, to put it mildly, doesn't fit your description :). I am making a very simplified version - to test the idea.

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

There is something you don't understand. Short term extrema do alternate, but the pattern of highs and lows of short and medium term is not correlated, there may be many highs at the top of the medium term and few lows at the bottom. If we show a channel, there will be a saw-tooth of short-term highs and lows evenly spaced, one higher than the other and there will be no medium-term highs and lows at the bottom. The Expert Advisor one does not write in the files, the other one does.

I need an indicator, not an Expert Advisor. I didn't write anything in my post about trading. I don't think you understood me at all.

fxZigZag:

You need an indicator, not an adviser. I didn't say anything in my post about trading. I don't think you understood me at all.

The TREND function, you can put it anywhere. The only thing that you should not forget about is global variables. I have not planned an indicator yet, maybe later. ) So, you can put it on the chart.)

The question was that we cannot compare the number of medium-term highs and lows at once, they are different figures from the beginning.

Bogard_11:

I keep hoping that some coders will be interested in writing a q9 Gann indicator, with calculation of price levels on the chart. I'll tell you straight away, it's not a 100% grail. I.e. the levels work fine, but the internal movement structure will change from it. That is, this indicator will be a good hint to your existing trading system.
The bottom line. There is the so-called Gann's kv9, it's implemented in Gannzil's program (Artem Kalashnikov). We take a reference point (extreme of movement) and look where it is on kv9. We will be interested in opposite values of 180 degrees, 225g, 270g, 315g, 360g (on the screenshot in Mt4 these are green and gray levels, on Gannzila's screenshot these are green and gray squares correspondingly).

And in rare cases 120, 240, 405, 420 degrees will be of interest, but we will discuss it later.
In most cases trend reaches 180, 270 and 360 degrees.
Everyone can check working of levels, Gannzila is available free of charge.
The ToR is about 80% worked out...

I sent it to you in a personal message.

Vladimir Karputov:

(I pasted your picture into your post - it's easier to see).

But the drawing itself, to put it mildly, doesn't really match your description :). I make a very simplified version - to check the idea.

I do not understand what is the discrepancy? On macd [1H] while signal and body > 0 and body <signal
Check 2 ma [15M] if 1ma >2ma and 1ma[-1]<2ma[-1] open the sale. if 1ma <2ma and 1ma[-1]>2ma[-1] close all trades. Wait for 1ma >2ma and 1ma[-1]<2ma[-1].
And to buy exactly the opposite.
By the way, the example is a counter-trend trade, if you mean profit))

Iurii Tokman:

sent in a private message.

These Gann levels resemble Murray levels. Can you tell me if it automatically rebuilds and if there are options to borrow the written Gann indicator?

//why not ask)

Greetings all! I'm looking for an indicator that would draw Fibonacci levels on the previous day. For example, a daily candle has closed and a fib will be drawn on it.

Vitaliy Kuznetsov:

These Gann levels resemble Murray levels. Can you tell me if it automatically rebuilds and if there are any options to borrow the written Gann indicator?

//why not ask)

yes, i am doing an automatic one, it builds levels following the current price
a lot of formulas, i am doing debugging

trezvenik007:
Greetings all! Looking for an indicator that would draw Fibonacci levels on the previous day. For example, a daily candle has closed and a fib will be drawn on it.

You're not looking hard enough...

https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/24532

DayFibo
DayFibo
  • www.mql5.com
Уровни Фибоначчи предыдущего дня.

Iurii Tokman:

Yes, I am making an automatic one, it follows the current price and builds levels
many formulas, I am debugging it

If Yuriy is successful, such an indicator should cost at least $100!