I will write the indicator for free - page 96

Tell me how to create a robot that sends Allert to Telegram

Gentlemen, you need a support-resistance graphical indicator like the one shown in figure 1.

Conditions for display: if the price bumped two or three times against a level (from below or from above), then on this level to draw the corresponding line (red or blue).

And as a continuation, draw the same line with the opposite colour through N candles to the right. Color, length and width of lines and the distance between them should be set in candles.

Can someone tell me the function if I want to add.... to the indicator above the zero bar when I signal a trade yellow square with size... 200 pixels

You need an indicator for crossing three slides.
Arrow and audible alert one candle before all three slides are crossed.
The indicator should be configured in the same way as a normal MA.

Gentlemen freeloaders, hasn't it become clear in a few years that you are happy to write code here for a good idea, not for crossing three mashups?

Hi all, can you tell me a piece of code (MQL4) that fixes the CCI indicator crossing its trend line (drawn manually).

I can't get its values (trendline) in CCI values. If it is time consuming, I am willing to pay.

I am ready to pay. Regards, Kuznetsov Andrey.

Документация по MQL5: Константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы объектов / Типы объектов
Документация по MQL5: Константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы объектов / Типы объектов
  • www.mql5.com
При создании графического объекта функцией ObjectCreate() необходимо указать тип создаваемого объекта, который может принимать одно из значений перечисления ENUM_OBJECT. Дальнейшие уточнения свойств созданного объекта возможно с помощью функций по работе с графическими объектами.

A-V-K:

Hi all, can you tell me a piece of code (MQL4) that fixes the CCI indicator crossing its trend line (drawn manually).

I can't get its values (trendline) in CCI values. If it is time consuming, I am willing to pay.

I am grateful in advance. Sincerely, Andrey Kuznetsov.

Andriy Vasilievich !

We all are very (to at least answer) would be nice to know what the "trend line CCI"

believe me, most do not have it and no one "manually" draws it for us.

give us a screenshot or something - where this elusive line

A-V-K:

Hi all, could you please give me a piece of code (MQL4) that fixes the CCI indicator crossing its trend line (drawn manually).

I am ready to pay. Regards, Kuznetsov Andrey.

I met a finished product in kodobase.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

Andrey Vasilievich !

It would be nice for all of us to know what the "CCI trend line" is (at least to answer it)

believe me, most do not have it and no one "manually" draws it for us.

Do you want a screenshot of where this elusive line is?

Good health Maxim.

The CCItrend line is the line drawn in the window of the CCI indicator by its tops (troughs). I didn't think it would cause any misunderstanding among the experts, which is confirmed by the answer of at least Shoker.

A-V-K:

I can't get its value (trend line) in CCI values.

A vector for your thoughts:

//находит дату точки (координату X) на прямой, на заданную цену (координата Y)
datetime GetPointTimeOnStraight(datetime eTime1, double ePrice1, datetime eTime2, double ePrice2, double ePrice3, string eSymbol, int eTimeFrame)
   {
   if(ePrice2-ePrice1==0) return(0.0);
   //индекс бара соответствующий заданному времени, возможно задавать будующее время
   int eIndex1=(eTime1>iTime(eSymbol,eTimeFrame,0))?(int)((iTime(eSymbol,eTimeFrame,0)-eTime1)/PeriodSeconds(eTimeFrame)):iBarShift(eSymbol,eTimeFrame,eTime1);
   int eIndex2=(eTime2>iTime(eSymbol,eTimeFrame,0))?(int)((iTime(eSymbol,eTimeFrame,0)-eTime2)/PeriodSeconds(eTimeFrame)):iBarShift(eSymbol,eTimeFrame,eTime2);
   int eIndex3=eIndex1+(int)((eIndex2-eIndex1)*(ePrice3-ePrice1)/(ePrice2-ePrice1));
   return(iTime(eSymbol,eTimeFrame,eIndex3));
   }

//находит цену точки (координату Y) на прямой, на заданное время (координата X)
double GetPointPriceOnStraight(datetime eTime1, double ePrice1, datetime eTime2, double ePrice2, datetime eTime3, string eSymbol, int eTimeFrame)
   {
   //индекс бара соответствующий заданному времени, возможно задавать будующее время
   int eIndex1=(eTime1>iTime(eSymbol,eTimeFrame,0))?(int)((iTime(eSymbol,eTimeFrame,0)-eTime1)/PeriodSeconds(eTimeFrame)):iBarShift(eSymbol,eTimeFrame,eTime1);
   int eIndex2=(eTime2>iTime(eSymbol,eTimeFrame,0))?(int)((iTime(eSymbol,eTimeFrame,0)-eTime2)/PeriodSeconds(eTimeFrame)):iBarShift(eSymbol,eTimeFrame,eTime2);
   if(eIndex2-eIndex1==0) return(0.0);
   int eIndex3=(eTime3>iTime(eSymbol,eTimeFrame,0))?(int)((iTime(eSymbol,eTimeFrame,0)-eTime3)/PeriodSeconds(eTimeFrame)):iBarShift(eSymbol,eTimeFrame,eTime3);
   return(ePrice1+(ePrice2-ePrice1)*(eIndex3-eIndex1)/(eIndex2-eIndex1));
   }
where eTime1, ePrice1 are the start coordinates and eTime2, ePrice2 are the end coordinates of your trend line