I will write the indicator for free - page 95

Urka44:
Yes, the circles are correct. And the triangle-shaped nlos are the intersection of the upper BB with bars and similarly the lower BB with bars.

It doesn't match. There is no Bands and Bars crossing here:

Here is a Bands CrossArrow indicator:Bollinger Bands Cross Arrow.

Идея индикатора

Determine when the price crosses the 'Lower' line upwards or when the price crosses the 'Upper' line downwards. It can be set to 'strict' or 'soft' when searching for crossovers.

Bollinger Bands Cross Arrow

Fig. 1. Two modes of crossing search

• www.mql5.com
Bar height histogram Гистограмма отображает размер баров. Скрывает бары размер которых меньше заданного Half Bar Protection Помощник в ручной торговле: защищает позицию на половине предыдущего бара

Here comes the RSI Out of Zone:RSI Arrow Out of Zone

Принцип работы индикатора

The 'RSI Arrow Out of Zone' indicator draws two indicator buffers using theDRAW_ARROW drawing style. The'Oversold' buffer is drawn when the indicator is Out of the oversold zone, and the'Overbought' buffer is drawn when the indicator is Out of the overbought zone. The zones are defined by parameters'RSI: Value Level Down' and'RSI: Value Level Up'.

RSI Arrow Out of Zone

Picture 1. RSI Arrow Out of Zone indicator

RSI Arrow Out of Zone
RSI Arrow Out of Zone
  • www.mql5.com
Индикатор 'RSI Arrow Out of Zone' отрисовывает два индикаторных буфера при помощи стиля рисования DRAW_ARROW. Буфер ' Oversold ' отрисовывается, когда индикатора ВЫХОДИТ из зоны перепроданности, а...

Vladimir Karputov:

It doesn't match. There is no Bands and Bars crossing here:

The triangle should appear when the price of the next bar behind the bars crossing BB is less if the trend is downward or greater than the price of the bar crossing BB from the bottom, showing an upward trend, two to three bars after those crossing BB. In short, a confirmation of the main entry into short or long.

Urka44:
The triangle should appear when the price of the next bar crossing BB is less if the trend is downward or greater than the price of the bar crossing BB from the bottom, showing an uptrend, two or three bars after those that cross BB. In short, a confirmation of the main entry into short or long.

These triangles should then be placed on each bar, after the circle appears.

Summary: The task is not formalised. The logic of the task is completely absent. Try your luck in the service Freelance - but with such a vague job do not expect a minimum price. Good luck.

Торговые приложения для MetaTrader 5 на заказ
Торговые приложения для MetaTrader 5 на заказ
  • www.mql5.com
Сделка открывается двумя ордерами при пробитии ценой индикатора sar , в сторону пробития. При условии, касания ценой крайних полос двух индикаторов Болинджера с разными периодами и нахождении точки индикатора sar при продаже – ниже точки касания полос Болинджера, при покупке – выше точки касания полос Болинджера. Подробности при общении Кнопки...

Guys, I urgently need an alert for third-party indicators, at 0 bar. At least a script on how to write it. I used a ready to use Alert indicator, it gives out signals where there are none.

sesqwe:
I need an alert for third-party indicators on 0 bar. I've used a ready-made Alert indicator. I used a standalone Alert indicator, it should have some signals where there are none.

they may be there

the zero bar is redrawn - do not forget, the signal passed - then the indicator was redrawn, that is why the 0-th bar is so good, you do not see the gopher, but it is there

Yurij Izyumov:
And if you make an Alert on the first bar, I need the Alert indicator code, only on the 1st bar

Please tell me how to find an order with a maximum profit (mql4).

Thank you very much.

Hello, I need to upgrade the standard indicator zig zag, so it can build a trend line (adjustable, colour, style, thickness, angle) at a given angle, as well as the fibo channel (adjustable settings, colour and lines, too, and could turn off), preferably make it mtf. To be able to install multiple indicators on one chart with different or the same settings. If you want I can send you a screenshot of the indicator settings. ***