I will write the indicator for free - page 89

Hi all! Guys, will anyone eventually try to redesign the indicator? Can we discuss a not too big fee "for a good deal"? :)

nik280387:
Hi all! Guys, would anyone eventually be willing to try and redesign the indicator? We could discuss a not too big fee "for a good deal". :)

So what's the problem, order at your leisure:https://www.mql5.com/ru/job

Торговые приложения для MetaTrader 5 на заказ
Торговые приложения для MetaTrader 5 на заказ
  • www.mql5.com
все параметры вывести для оптимизации и редактирования Усреднение вниз фиксированный шаг новой позиции без мартингейл удвоения открытие по тренду МА учёт свопа и спреда всех открытых позиций для получение фиксированной общей прибыли увеличение лота при наборе депозита с шагом к примеру 0.01 лот при 1000 усд 0.02 лота при балансе 2000+ к примеру...

Hello, can you advise who could help hook the ASK indicator to auto trading using MT2auto trading. The indicator gives a signal, draws an arrow and gives an alert, but when I install MT2 on the chart it does not see it and therefore does not copy the signals. i think i need to correct somethingin the ASKindicator settings or change the format of the arrow. i am willing to pay for qualified help. Thank you. ***
Торговые советники и собственные индикаторы - Алгоритмический трейдинг, торговые роботы - Справка по MetaTrader 5
Торговые советники и собственные индикаторы - Алгоритмический трейдинг, торговые роботы - Справка по MetaTrader 5
  • www.metatrader5.com
Среди программ для автоматического трейдинга можно выделить две большие категории: торговые роботы и индикаторы. Первые предназначены для совершения торговых операций на рынках, а вторые — для анализа котировок и выявления закономерностей в их изменении. При этом индикаторы могут использоваться непосредственно в роботах, образуя полноценную...

Evgeny Belyaev:

So what's the problem, order at your leisure:https://www.mql5.com/ru/job

Thank you!!!

Yurij Izyumov:

I will write a free indicator in MQL4 on terms of free distribution - product placement on the Market or code in CodeBase.

I can also write it in MQL5, but my preference is for MQL4 - it depends on the logic and, of course, it is better to write something meaningful. Theoretically, an Expert Advisor is also possible.

Naturally, the tasks like - I want an indicator based on Elliot's wave theory - are not considered =) Since assess the amount of work and think about it.

If you want - write the job openly.

In advance, think through the possibilities - alerts, beepers, notifications to the mail / phone, arrows, news, etc.

Hello, would you happen to be able to write an advisor on the andrews pitchfork indicator?

Good afternoon ! I have an EA which I periodically look into. TheExpert Advisor has a fixed minimum level "ACCOUNT_MARGIN_LEVEL " inthe form ofComment( fixMinLevel) for the entire period of work of the EA, i.e. there are no local minima of value "ACCOUNT_MARGIN_LEVEL" in the history of the EA.

Please write aseparate lineindicator of "ACCOUNT_MARGIN_LEVEL" in a separate window.

Since the range of variation of the level is very large - from hundreds to tens of thousands - it is necessary to be able to change the range (from 0 to N) of the vertical scale, at least manually. Even if everything above the range will not be displayed.

It is very important for correcting the EA operation parameters.

Thank you !

(inspired by forum threads) but who has a good grasp of converse and visualisation ?

as i'm a forecaster : can i make a rooftop-bearing indicator drawing the_probability_field (let's call it that) for SMA's

I don't really need it, I can just tell you how. Visually the thing could turn out great...

Can you please tell me if it is possible to create an arrow indicator in MQL5 based on Awesome Oscillator that shows an up arrow on an open 5 minute chart and sends an alert when simultaneously green bars appear on formed bars on the 4-hour, 1-hour and 15-minute charts (and red ones, too, by analogy)? I'm a total zero in programming. I tried to add another handle of 4-hour timeframe to Awesome Oscillator and compare the bars of 4-hour timeframe with 5-minute timeframe, but nothing works. Please help. Any help in advance is very much appreciated!

Mikhail:
Can you please tell me if you can create an arrow indicator in MQL5 based on Awesome Oscillator that shows an up arrow on an open 5-minute chart and sends an alert when simultaneously green bars appear on formed bars on the 4-hour, 1-hour and 15-minute charts (and red ones, by analogy)? I'm a total zero in programming. I tried to add another handle of 4-hour timeframe to Awesome Oscillator and compare the bars of 4-hour timeframe with 5-minute timeframe, but nothing works. Please help. Any help in advance is very much appreciated!

A simple example:iAO Multi Timeframe ARROW

Indicator idea

Using theDRAW_COLOR_ARROW graphical style to draw an icon on the current bar, if: iAO indicators (Awesome Oscillator, AO) from three timeframes have the same colour histogram. Three timeframes are used (they cannot be set yet) - PERIOD_M15,PERIOD_H1,PERIOD_H4.

WARNING:

The indicator does NOT WORK ON HISTORY! The indicator shows only the current situation.

An example of how the indicator works on the M5 timeframe (the 'M15', 'H1' and 'H4' charts are shown specifically to demonstrate how it works):

iAO Multi Timeframe ARROW

Fig. 1. Example of operation on the M5 timeframe (three additional charts are shown for illustrative purposes)

• www.mql5.com
При помощи графического стиля DRAW_COLOR_ARROW нарисовать значок на текущем баре, если: индикаторы iAO (Awesome Oscillator, AO) с трёх таймфреймов имеют одинаковый цвет гистограммы. Используются такие три таймфрейма (настроить их пока нельзя...

Vladimir Karputov:

A simple example:iAO Multi Timeframe ARROW

Indicator idea

Using theDRAW_COLOR_ARROW graphical style to draw an icon on the current bar, if: iAO indicators (Awesome Oscillator, AO) from three timeframes have the same colour histogram. Three timeframes are used (they cannot be set yet) - PERIOD_M15,PERIOD_H1,PERIOD_H4.

WARNING:

The indicator does NOT WORK ON HISTORY! The indicator shows only the current situation.

An example of how the indicator works on the M5 timeframe (the 'M15', 'H1' and 'H4' charts are shown specifically to demonstrate how it works):

Fig. 1. Example of operation on the M5 timeframe (three additional charts are shown for illustrative purposes)

Vladimir, thank you!!! I have devoted several days to this task and all to no avail.