I will write the indicator for free - page 87

Александр:
All the candles are the same and don't care what colour they are.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR WORK AND PATIENCE. EVERYTHING WORKS

20567:

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR WORK AND PATIENCE. EVERYTHING WORKS

Well thank goodness!

Fortis88:

Hello. Please help with the ZigZag indicator.

Is it possible to make the height of each line be displayed on the side?

Thank you in advance.

There are a lot of zigzags. Drop exactly the one you want to change.

Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen! There is a simple Ma indicator with the functionof drawing a line of three colours depending on the direction. Yellow colour is drawn in small intervals of time when it is horizontal (relatively speaking in the flat).For example 5 Ma is between Ma 20 and Ma 100 or the same Ma 5 but on two higher timeframes. Or maybe it is better to leave the yellow one as it is and add one buffer with another colour between two higher lines. I will thank even those who do not take the trouble to read it!)
Документация по MQL5: Константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы индикаторов / Стили рисования
Документация по MQL5: Константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы индикаторов / Стили рисования
  • www.mql5.com
При создании пользовательского индикатора можно указать один из 18 типов графического построения (способа отображения на главном окне графика или в подокне графика), значения которых указаны в перечислении ENUM_DRAW_TYPE. В зависимости от стиля рисования, может потребоваться от одного до четырех буферов значений (отмеченных как...
Files:

Profit to you!)
I need an indicator on mt4: 30 sec before the close (at the right length at the same time), SendNotification.
I found two indicators - Bar Value (calculates the candle length and notifies me after the close) and CloseTime (when it is 20 seconds to close, I get notification). I wanted to combine these two functions in one indicator. But since I'm not a programmer, I have some difficulties with it. Help me, please. Thanks for your patience, best wishes and thanks in advance))))

Hello, couldn't find the script I was looking for, please help. Need a script or Expert Advisor, the function is simple at startup does BUY SELL or both (respectively true true) at certain values of the spread or spread not above a certain value and a certain price value above or below, run - waits for certain values entry - entry - exit. Found similar ones but there is just slippage slippage, no specific spread value, or spread value below, spread in pips should also be pips if 5 digits and no price above below, also need to have the same closing advisor script, I think in that case there should be a magic number for both.
Files:

Please write an indicator for MT5

Seems simple, but not for me(

input  ENUM_TIMEFRAMES period1 = PERIOD_H1;
input  ENUM_TIMEFRAMES period2 = PERIOD_D1;

Buffer1[i]=iClose(NULL,period1,i+1);
Buffer2[i]=iClose(NULL,period2,i+1);
Buffer3[i]=(Buffer1[i+1]+Buffer2[i+1])/2;

Thank you in advance!

MakarFX:

Please write an indicator for MT5

Seems simple, but not for me(

Thanks in advance!

Not it?

AnyTF - отображение старшего таймфрейма, произвольной размерности и смещения
AnyTF - отображение старшего таймфрейма, произвольной размерности и смещения
  • www.mql5.com
2020-03-27: ver 1.05 исправлена ошибка (не работал в тестере) улучшена перерисовка при подгрузке истории (были пропуски, устранялись сменой ТФ) добавлена версия с несколькими наборами параметров ("-mp"). Отличается тем, что параметры задаются в виде строки "Период/Смещение/КоличествоСвечей", и таких строк может быть несколько, группы...

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Not him?

Thanks, but no.

I need something like alligator

three curves

P.S. for MT5

Approximately like this...

Red - iClose H1

Green - iClose D1

Yellow - (red[i+1]+green[i+1])/2

Please write an indicator that could just automatically copy any graphical objects (mountain lines, trend lines, rectangular areas (that's enough) to all open windows of one currency pair.

Thanks in advance, I am sure it may be useful for many people.

Files: