I will write the indicator for free - page 50

is it possible to do this or is it a very time-consuming job?

sova2020:
The idea is very simple, look for a currency or an index and the last 2 bars on the 4 o'clock. you need to find 2 exactly the same bars in the history. it doesn't matter how the price behaved before and after the match.

I tried to do something similar a century ago, it turned out to be a perfect fit to the story, because the sequences do not repeat exactly, but only to a certain extent

formalize everything you want to see, so far i have no idea how to account for candlesticks and their similarity, how much to look for, how deep into the story, what to do next

Yurij Izyumov:

I tried to do something similar a hundred years ago, it turned out to be a perfect fit to the story, because the sequences do not repeat exactly, but only to a certain extent

formalize everything you want to see, so far I see no idea how to account for candlesticks and their similarity, how much to look for, how deep in the story, what to do next

i agree, there is no perfect repetition. what i need is for the indicator to find a match like today... The indicator does not need to look for any correlations between them. we are looking as deep as the broker allows in the history. - the idea is that the other instrument will repeat its movement on the same day that the indicator found for us.

What is there in your reasoning. Hold the shark 32

Files:
123_SHARK.mq4  6 kb

poruchik:

What is there in your reasoning. Hold the shark 32

thanks. but a bit wrong( i don't need to look for individual patterns on the chart. i need to find a repetition on the chart in the history on the bars of today.

Hello all!!! Started writing an article and found out that one of the indicators is missing. Yes you know it, it's called stochastic. Help me re-do it for MT5, so that the appearance of the article is not delayed. Thanks!!!!
Files:

KonSShep:
Greetings!!! I need to write an indicator that will compare arrays of the same type of candles and the simultaneous breakdown of stochastic levels, give an alert, text and sound alerts, draw arrows without re-drawing. What should be put there. 1. To attach stochastic with possibility to change parameters of enabling/disabling stochastic, to set levels, as well as with alert for breakdown of levels from top to bottom and from bottom to top with warning about long presence of lines above and below significant levels on a number of candlesticks specified in the settings from 1..6) (for example: check stochastics above/below levels n=1..6 candlesticks, if true, then check with other parameters of the indicator, if false, then rebound) if stochastics are disabled, then no action is needed. The rest of the indicator parameters consist in calculating the array of the same-type candlesticks with the conditions of working in pair with the stochastic or without, when the stochastic is disabled. 2. Set the number of desired timeframes in the settings (in my case there are 3 (from 1 ... 8) 3. Set timeframes, in my case M15, M30, H1) 4. Each of the selected timeframe, set the required number of candles for analysis, to check and calculate the same type of candles H1 (the required number to set in the parameters n = 1 ... 20) 5. Checking and calculating of one-type candlesticks on M30 (to set the necessary number in the parameters n=1...20) 6. Checking and calculating of the same-type candles M15 (the necessary quantity should be set in the parameters n=1...20)20) For example: I specified stochastic parameters (5,3,3) with levels 20,80) on breakdown and long delay in the specified number of candles above/below levels, then compare conditions by candlestick analysis count the number of candles H1-5, M30-3 and M15-4 compare with "bulls" or "bears", If there is a combination of an array of "bears" on the specified timeframes in the specified quantities and with the corresponding stochastic conditions, then on the opening of the fifth candle H1 (or open timeframe and the number of candles in the settings), give an arrow pointer to the yellow candlestick and an alert message in the window (asset) ('Winning Buy') (time of one candle of the open asset in my case H1, for example: EURUSD 'Winning Buy' 10:00-11:00). When closing the combination of the fifth candle in a row on H1 and the fourth candle in a row on M30, as well as the third consecutive candle M15 bearish combinations to produce a second alert alert: (Active) (Entry "Buy" at the time equal to one candle open timeframe, for example: EURUSD Entry Buy H1) and the pointer arrow under the green candle (colour can be changed in the options), similarly for the "bullish" array of arrows is yellow and red (colour parameters can be changed). When a candle is closed not in our direction, in our case, H1-6, do not give more warnings to the appearance of an opposite candle and a new count, arrows do not redraw on n number of bars from 500 or more with the ability to set the parameters. 7. To put a mini scoreboard on the chart or in the "basement", with the function of turning off the scoreboard, showing the number of candlestick combinations in the necessary amount of timeframes, turning bullish candlesticks into blue, and bearish candlesticks into red; for example, there is a BarsTo Trend.mq4 indicator, you can use it to build conditions. For example: EURUSD M15. 3 (in blue or red) M30. 4 ( depending on the type ) H1. 5 ( candlesticks)

No paragraph divisions - no one will read such a monolithic text. Serve the text nicely :)

Vladimir Karputov:

No paragraph divisions - no one will read such a monolithic text. Serve the text nicely :)

Greetings!!!

I edited the text into paragraphs))

I will need a text editor for theindicators that will compare arrays of one-type candlesticks and at the same time breakdown of stochastic levels.

What should be inserted there.

1. To attach stochastic with possibility to change parameters to disable and enable stochastic, to set levels, as well as with the alert for breakdown of levels from top to bottom and bottom to top with the alert for long-term presence of lines above and below significant levels for the number of candles specified in the settings from 1...6)

(For example: check stochastic above/below levels n=1...6 candlesticks, if true, then check with other parameters of the indicator, if false, then rebound) if stochastic is disabled, then no action is needed.

The rest of the indicator parameters consist in calculating the array of the same-type candlesticks with the conditions of working in pair with the stochastic or without, when the stochastic is disabled.

2. Set the number of desired timeframes in the settings (in my case, there are 3 of them (from 1 ... 8)

Set how many timeframes we look at in my case M15, M30, H1).

3. Set the required number of candles for analysis for checking and calculating the same type of candles H1 (set the required number of candles in the parameters n = 1 ... 20)

4. Checking and calculating of one-type candles M30 (to set the necessary number in the parameters n=1...20)

5. Checking and calculating of the same-type candles M15 (the necessary quantity should be set in the parameters n=1...20)

For example:

I specified stochastic parameters (5,3,3) with levels 20,80) on breakdown and long delay in the specified number of candles above/below levels, then we compare conditions by candlestick analysis count the number of candles H1-5, M30-3 and M15-4 compare with "bulls" or "bears", If the combination of an array of "bears" on the specified time frames in the specified quantities and with the corresponding stochastic conditions, then on the opening of the fifth candle H1 (or open time frame and the number of candles in the settings), under the candlestick to give an arrow indicator "Buy" in yellow, and in the alert window to give an alert: (asset) ("Pre-win situation Buy") (time for one candle of the open asset in my case H1

e.g.: EURUSD "Winning Buy" 10:00-11:00).

When closing the combination of the fifth candle in a row on H1 and the fourth candle in a row on M30, as well as the third consecutive candle M15 bearish combinations to produce a second alert alert: (Active) (Entry "Buy" at the time equal to one candle of the open timeframe.

For example: EURUSD Buy Entry H1) and the arrow below the green candle (colour can be changed in the settings).

Similarly, for a bullish array arrows are yellow and red (colour parameters can be changed).

When a candle is closed not in our direction, in our case, H1-6, do not give more warnings until the opposite candle and a new count, arrows do not redraw on the n number of bars from 500 or more with the ability to set in the parameters.

6. To put a mini scoreboard on the chart or in the "basement", with the function of turning off the scoreboard, showing the number of candlestick combinations in the necessary amount of timeframes, turning them bullish in blue, and bearish candlesticks in red, for example, there is an indicator BarsTo Trend.mq4, you can build conditions as in it.

For example:

EURUSD USDCHF....... etc.

M153 1

M304 2

H152

BarsToTrend indicator attached

Very much needed, thanks in advance))

Как самому создать советника или индикатор - Алгоритмический трейдинг, торговые роботы - MetaTrader 5
Как самому создать советника или индикатор - Алгоритмический трейдинг, торговые роботы - MetaTrader 5
  • www.metatrader5.com
Для разработки торговых систем в платформу встроен собственный язык программирования MetaQuotes Language 5 (MQL5), среда разработки MetaEditor и инструменты тестирования стратегий. Любую информацию о разработке торговых стратегий на языке MQL5 можно найти на официальном сайте MQL5.community. На этом же сайте в разделе Code Base могут быть...

KonSShep:

...... compare arrays of similar candlesticks ...........

.......Indicator BarsToTrend attached...........

These two points raised questions

What is an array of one-type candlesticks? What is the criterion for dividing candlesticks into one-type and other non-typical ones?

the second question - I don't see the indicator

Yurij Izyumov:

these two points raised questions

What is an array of one-type candlesticks? What is the criterion for dividing candlesticks into one-type and non-typical?

The second question - I cannot see the indicator

the same type is bullish or bearish in a rowThe same kind of row of candles))Timeframes

The indicator got detached for some reason.

And this is what the BarsToTrend indicator looks likeBarsToTrend in the basement in action

Here is an example of AUD/CAD, if I was able to set the indicator parameters for M15 -1, M30-6, H1-4 in the settings, then the alert would work, provided the comparison with the Stochastic, which is under the 20 level for a couple of candles (the parameter is set in the settings)

Files:
BarsToTrend.ex4  15 kb