I will write the indicator for free - page 15

Hi all, I'm new here, I need to write a small indicator of 3 MA and alert triggered when crossing a WMA with period 7 of two EMA with periods 18 and 25, thank you in advance!
Files:

Павел Резник:
Hi all, I am new here, need to write a small indicator of 3 MA and alert triggered when crossing a WMA with period 7 of two EMA with periods 18 and 25, thank you in advance!
Mark all entries and most importantly what and how to do in a flat, where all these lines will cross back and forth many times, in general describe all conditions

Yurij Izyumov:
Mark all entries and most importantly what and how to do in a flat, where all these lines will cross back and forth many times, in general, describe all the conditions
No special conditions, the main thing that the signal comes when the WMA crosses two EMA, rather than one, I enter on the second candle after the crossing if the conditions are formed on the oscillator yet. The main thing that the signal comes when the two slides cross and then I will act according to the situation

Павел Резник:
I do not have special conditions, the main thing that the signal comes when the WMA crosses two EMA, rather than one. I enter on the second candle after the crossing if the conditions are created on the oscillator yet. The main thing that the signal comes when the two slides cross and there I will act according to the situation

And it would be nice to add the aligator, fractals and support and resistance lines, then you will get total profits! Who can code?

Surely there will be MegaProfit!

Evgeny Belyaev:

And it would be nice to add the aligator, fractals and support and resistance lines, then you will get total profits! Who can code?

Surely there will be MegaProfit!

Too general a requirement, in particular, support lines are drawn by each one who thinks up, usually they are zero levels

Yurij Izyumov:

Too general a requirement, in particular, support lines are drawn by each one, usually they are zero levels

OK, we can throw out the support lines, I didn't count on them, instead of them we can attach volumes (from MegaTrader's standard delivery).

Can you do that?

An advisor needs to be written.

The terms of reference are as follows.

1. MT4

2. We work with 4 orders on minutes (M1), two orders to buy, two to sell.

The first order is placed at the market price and opens in the direction, in which was the previous tick at the previous candle, ie, the order is placed on a new minute candle, after the closing of the old one (it does not matter whether the tick was up (then a buy order) or down (then a sell order is placed).

Then the other three orders are placed.

The second is a limit order at the exact price of the first order, but in the opposite direction. I.e. an inverted order.

The third pending (better limit) order is placed from the TakeProfit of the first order + a certain amount of five decimal points, but in the opposite direction. I.e. if the first order was a buy order, then the third one is a sell order.

The fourth one is also a pending order (a limit order, which is better): it is placed on the TakeProfit of the second order + a certain amount of five pips, but in the opposite direction.

Everything is as on the picture. Sorry, I am not an artist.

Figure

3. In the EA properties it should be possible to:

3.1. for each of the 4 orders to choose:

- its setting time in hours and minutes;

- the classic lot size in fractions (0.01, etc.) or in fractions of the deposit (for example, an order is placed with a lot equal to 1% of the deposit, and the Expert Advisor calculates that this is, say, 0.34 of a regular lot)

- take profit size;

- the size of the stop loss, and whether it is there or not;

3.2. for all orders, it is possible to choose whether they all open or choose which ones do.

3.3. the orders could be opened automatically at a set time. For example during opening sessions or once a day.

If you have any questions, contact 1050106@gmail.com

Nikolay

I need to write a Gann Box 144 indicator or correct the existing Gann Box 1442 (https://yadi.sk/d/GYRVpwT_sXEQr).
The existing indicator has disadvantages: it is built only from high and low, there are lines, which are absent in Gann Box 144 template, it is impossible to change the type of lines and corners.
The box (square 144) must be plotted from any point: from zero level (price level 0), from the level of 50 percent (the middle of the line drawn from high to low), from high and from low.

The indicator should look like this: http://gann.su/book/eng/Gann,%20W.D.%20-%20Squareof144.pdf

The description of the box in English and in Russian can be downloaded here:
http://fxsa.org/threads/kachestvennyj-perevod-matematicheskaja-formula-dlja-predskazanij-rynka-w-d-gann.4244/

Presets:
Box dimensions:
*Size by price (number of points in one division of the price scale of the box) -
*Dimension by time in bars - -
Start of countdown
*zero box size (start of countdown) by price
*zero box size (start of the box) by time (for calendar to appear) -
build direction
*Build up/down - tru/false
*build left/right - tru/false
other
*Possibility to change type, thickness and colour of lines of levels and corners
*Possibility to turn numbers on/off on time and price scales (size, colour, indent)
*Ability to mark several boxes on a chart (e.g. name of a box on top).

It should be possible to build several boxes on one chart.

What is easier for you, to redo an existing one or write a new one?
How much would it cost?
Gann_Box.zip
Gann_Box.zip
  • yadi.sk
Посмотреть и скачать с Яндекс.Диска

Help write a simple martingale advisor

Oleg Aliev:
Help me write a simple martingale advisor
Go to freelance, they will definitely help you.